Too Hot to Handle #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I should really hate this show, it goes everything I stand for and yet it’s my complete guilty pleasure! I love it and hate waiting for the new episodes! 😂😂. They’re an odd bunch this season, they’re not particularly attractive (although with my mum bod who am I to judge ha) but I dumbly still root for the couples and sympathise when one of them is “dumped”…and yet I refuse to watch love island 🙃

Reactions: 3
Sick of Dre's unfunny commentary.

The ugly giant blonde guy needs to go.

Elys looks like Sid the Sloth.

Christine and Louis
Was there really no rule break through? They were humping and moaning in the private suite the whole time!

Alex and Elys
What is the point of the show if people keep breaking rules and getting multiple chances to redeem themselves?
Please boot these boring uglies out.

Reactions: 6
Alex and Elys
What is the point of the show if people keep breaking rules and getting multiple chances to redeem themselves?
Please boot these boring uglies out.
Yes!!!! It should be if you commit too many you get kicked out or that figure amount you lost comes off your prize fund.
it is always someone who does alot of rule breaksthat wins, granted she shared it with Dre, its almost like go on the show, commit rule breaks become good, win the show

And I wonder how many of these really change... looking forward to the reunion

Reactions: 4
everyone's acting like elys is a saint for sharing with dre... 50k will be spare change for her now anyway

Reactions: 4
Yes!!!! It should be if you commit too many you get kicked out or that figure amount you lost comes off your prize fund.
it is always someone who does alot of rule breaksthat wins, granted she shared it with Dre, its almost like go on the show, commit rule breaks become good, win the show

And I wonder how many of these really change... looking forward to the reunion

Possibly Spoiler so please move on if haven’t watched the final!

Yes!! I thought that. The master plan would be to go in, break lots of rules, say how you can’t open up and share your emotions and by the end you share all the emotions, say you’re changed and bingo win the cash! Surely the “horn dogs” who’ve controlled themselves the whole time have had zero rule breaks should win haha.

Reactions: 6
Just watched the news series and I feel like the novelty of the show has really worn off for me. I found it really boring focused on a few people and there wasn't many new arrivals shaking things up. Lana also made them make stupid decisions as if you're supposed to commit to people after knowing them for two days.

Do we know how long the 'retreat' actually lasts?

Reactions: 5
Emily has got to have had her boobs done before getting pregnant. There’s no way they look like that just because she’s pregnant! She was pretty much flat chested (and I loved how she kept it that way!)

Emily has got to have had her boobs done before getting pregnant. There’s no way they look like that just because she’s pregnant! She was pretty much flat chested (and I loved how she kept it that way!)
In her defence, I was the same as her! My partner kept commenting on it every day that they’d grown more 🤣🤣 only happened with my first pregnancy though and they went back to normal after, so will be telling if hers don’t

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Emily looked lovely with her smaller boobs. I hope she hasn't felt the need to change them!

• Heart
Reactions: 1