Too Hot to Handle #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kayla and Seb should have won. I should hate the show because it messes with their mind and is quite cruel, but I love it.

Reactions: 4
Love Nick what a beautiful soul and such a gentleman 😍 So patient, loyal and forgiving.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Anyone see that tea page on insta. They were posting stuff from nicks ex. Then said she was lying.
then audio from nick telling them to F off as if that is shocking !
Then they troll Jawa then nick
Such weirdos.
I loved the nick Jawa chemistry. So cute.
I don’t believe Seb and Kayla are genuine I think just faked it for Xmas to get higher engagebent. Both careful to play the relationship down.

Anyone see that tea page on insta. They were posting stuff from nicks ex. Then said she was lying.
then audio from nick telling them to F off as if that is shocking !
Then they troll Jawa then nick
Such weirdos.
I loved the nick Jawa chemistry. So cute.
I don’t believe Seb and Kayla are genuine I think just faked it for Xmas to get higher engagebent. Both careful to play the relationship down.
What is the tea page on insta?

I'm only on episode 5 but Creed is a dick. Had the absolute audacity to be worried when Sophie went on her date, was happy she turned down the kiss and then did that to her.

Seb just makes me think of Cam from whatever season he was on

Aww, just seen Imogen has since fallen pregnant 🥺

Also I'm interested in the tea between Nick and Jawahir. Considering they both won and seemed all loved, neither of them follow each other and neither have mentioned the other on their pages or commented on each other's stuff

Reactions: 3
Silicone women and airheaded men all pretending they have no idea they're on THTH :rolleyes:

The show starts exactly the same every season how thick can y'all be.

That ugly blond guy is getting on my nerves already and I'm only 16 mins into episode 1!

I don't think any of them are really that amazing looking, they're all full of themselves and are downright annoying.
Will I continue to watch the show? Absolutely 🙈😂

It always baffles me how quickly they feel so possessive over their "partner" after they've known each other for what, 2 days? 🙄😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
i can't believe that one guy (dre?) actually cried when they revealed the cone 😂 😂 😂

• Haha