Too Hot to Handle #3

what was patrick's best quote?

• ''you look so stunning in that dress too - trying to make my balls blue?''

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • ''i'm not playing around - patrick's here to play.''

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • ''if you're a bee, and you're just right, you'll get the sweet honey.''

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • ''you don't wanna be a criminal. criminals lie and that's why they go to jail.''

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well is it just the one couple still together? Hardly surprising as at least they are from the same country.

Reactions: 1
seems like it... holly and nathan posted a lot of stuff together but her tik tok is a car crash where she's just posting bitter videos about him 😅

So the tabloids said cam cheated on Emily while she was in Thailand.
They were both quiet for a few days but now seem all together in their YouTube or whatever job they have.
They obviously need each other to be relevant as without being in the only THTH couple that’s lasted they are nothing.
She should have dumped him.

So the tabloids said cam cheated on Emily while she was in Thailand.
They were both quiet for a few days but now seem all together in their YouTube or whatever job they have.
They obviously need each other to be relevant as without being in the only THTH couple that’s lasted they are nothing.
She should have dumped him.
Shes done a tiktok saying shes single

I was beginning to think they had split up after all the tiktoks saying Emily had cheated / Cam had cheated and screenshots. But he just posted a picture on his Instagram of food he had cooked and she posted the same food on hers. All fake for publicity I guess?

Apparently some guy has come forward on Tik tok saying she was dm ing him when they were in Thailand. Seems like an odd relationship both accused of cheating.

I saw a tiktok today of a guy that emily cheated on with then some other girl dueted it who slept with cam after the guy emily slept with .so ive no idea

Has anybody seen Emily and Cams post/story? As much as they seem too immature for a serious relationship, it's very sad

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Ooh what was this? It’s been taken down
Tried to find someone on social media or general media but can't see it mentioned.

Holly Scarfone did a post of multiple pictures in a white t shirt that said the Queen is dead in big black writing smiling and wearing very little else.

Really not reading the room.

Scottish guy finishes talking then the English girl comes in, and one person goes "a British accent - finally!" 🤦‍♀️

Another bunch of morons pretending they believe they're on another show when they know damn well they're on THTH.

Let the hate-watching begin!

Yo! is no one else watching S4?

Creed probably has just one brain cell and it's unintentionally funny.

• Haha
Yo! is no one else watching S4?

Creed probably has just one brain cell and it's unintentionally funny.
I'm watching! Haven't watched all the new episodes yet though. Currently rewatching from ep 1 cause my boyfriend (who definitely would neeeevvver watch this) wants to watch too 😅

Enjoying it so far actually!
Creed is indeed definitely something 😆 I can't believe he honestly thought Sophie would be okay with him dumping her for Flavia after 0.2 seconds 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3