Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LongishCat

VIP Member
I don't think any of them are really that amazing looking, they're all full of themselves and are downright annoying.
Will I continue to watch the show? Absolutely 🙈😂

It always baffles me how quickly they feel so possessive over their "partner" after they've known each other for what, 2 days? 🙄😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10

ImDavidBrent

Yes!!!! It should be if you commit too many you get kicked out or that figure amount you lost comes off your prize fund.
it is always someone who does alot of rule breaksthat wins, granted she shared it with Dre, its almost like go on the show, commit rule breaks become good, win the show

And I wonder how many of these really change... looking forward to the reunion

Possibly Spoiler so please move on if haven’t watched the final!

Yes!! I thought that. The master plan would be to go in, break lots of rules, say how you can’t open up and share your emotions and by the end you share all the emotions, say you’re changed and bingo win the cash! Surely the “horn dogs” who’ve controlled themselves the whole time have had zero rule breaks should win haha.

Reactions: 6

hehehe

VIP Member
Sick of Dre's unfunny commentary.

The ugly giant blonde guy needs to go.

Elys looks like Sid the Sloth.

Christine and Louis
Was there really no rule break through? They were humping and moaning in the private suite the whole time!

Alex and Elys
What is the point of the show if people keep breaking rules and getting multiple chances to redeem themselves?
Please boot these boring uglies out.

Reactions: 6

Elles20

VIP Member
Just watched the news series and I feel like the novelty of the show has really worn off for me. I found it really boring focused on a few people and there wasn't many new arrivals shaking things up. Lana also made them make stupid decisions as if you're supposed to commit to people after knowing them for two days.

Do we know how long the 'retreat' actually lasts?

Reactions: 5

Ticktickmeh

Alex and Elys
What is the point of the show if people keep breaking rules and getting multiple chances to redeem themselves?
Please boot these boring uglies out.
Yes!!!! It should be if you commit too many you get kicked out or that figure amount you lost comes off your prize fund.
it is always someone who does alot of rule breaksthat wins, granted she shared it with Dre, its almost like go on the show, commit rule breaks become good, win the show

And I wonder how many of these really change... looking forward to the reunion

Reactions: 4

Picklelily

VIP Member
Has anybody seen Emily and Cams post/story? As much as they seem too immature for a serious relationship, it's very sad

• Sad

hehehe

VIP Member
Yo! is no one else watching S4?

Creed probably has just one brain cell and it's unintentionally funny.

• Haha

hehehe

VIP Member
Scottish guy finishes talking then the English girl comes in, and one person goes "a British accent - finally!" 🤦‍♀️

Another bunch of morons pretending they believe they're on another show when they know damn well they're on THTH.

Let the hate-watching begin!

hehehe

VIP Member
Silicone women and airheaded men all pretending they have no idea they're on THTH :rolleyes:

The show starts exactly the same every season how thick can y'all be.

That ugly blond guy is getting on my nerves already and I'm only 16 mins into episode 1!

Picklelily

VIP Member
I'm only on episode 5 but Creed is a dick. Had the absolute audacity to be worried when Sophie went on her date, was happy she turned down the kiss and then did that to her.

Seb just makes me think of Cam from whatever season he was on

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
Kayla and Seb should have won. I should hate the show because it messes with their mind and is quite cruel, but I love it.

strawb

VIP Member
everyone's acting like elys is a saint for sharing with dre... 50k will be spare change for her now anyway

ImDavidBrent

I should really hate this show, it goes everything I stand for and yet it’s my complete guilty pleasure! I love it and hate waiting for the new episodes! 😂😂. They’re an odd bunch this season, they’re not particularly attractive (although with my mum bod who am I to judge ha) but I dumbly still root for the couples and sympathise when one of them is “dumped”…and yet I refuse to watch love island 🙃

Reactions: 3

Picklelily

VIP Member
Aww, just seen Imogen has since fallen pregnant 🥺

Also I'm interested in the tea between Nick and Jawahir. Considering they both won and seemed all loved, neither of them follow each other and neither have mentioned the other on their pages or commented on each other's stuff

LongishCat

VIP Member
Yo! is no one else watching S4?

Creed probably has just one brain cell and it's unintentionally funny.
I'm watching! Haven't watched all the new episodes yet though. Currently rewatching from ep 1 cause my boyfriend (who definitely would neeeevvver watch this) wants to watch too 😅

Enjoying it so far actually!
Creed is indeed definitely something 😆 I can't believe he honestly thought Sophie would be okay with him dumping her for Flavia after 0.2 seconds 😅

• Haha