Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Notworthy

VIP Member
Weirdos :ROFLMAO: The texture of that 'white stuff' in there was awful. I spat it our on a station platform it was so bad. It was that or vomit everywhere

• Haha
Reactions: 7

tigerlilly_xx

Chatty Member
The local golf club has joined! However I’ve never seen bags take so long to be sold out! They are up for hours. Not sure I’m posh enough to set foot in there to collect 😂🫣

I wish this app had written reviews and photos.

• Haha

Eenymeenyminymo

VIP Member
I got a great Costa bag yesterday:
2 x bacon rolls
1 x M&S ham and mustard sandwich
1 x M&S egg mayo sandwich
2 x cheese and ham toastie
1 x M&S pasta salad

All for £3

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
There’s an independent coffee shop on my TGTG, I seen it earlier, it was taking reservations for a magic bag at about half 4 for collection of tomorrow’s food. I got a slot 🤪 it was just pure curiosity cos of this thread. Says it could be sandwiches, paninis, cakes, pastries. I’m quite excited, hope there’s some good stuff in there! I will report back! I would like a Costa or Nero one too

champagnepinkk

VIP Member
I’ve got a subway mixed cookie bag to pick up tomorrow, can’t wait - love me some cookies 🍪 lol. Hopefully it will be better than Millies Cookies!!

• Heart

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
I grabbed a coop bakery bag last night. It had a couple of packs of while rolls., a pack of brown rolls. a pack of croissants, a bag of white chocolate cookies, a bag of millionaire doughnuts and all all day breakfast sandwich thing,
I was happy with that as I’d run out of bread so needed some bits for today.

panda_eyes

VIP Member
After a disappointing bag yesterday from Dobbies/Sainsburys (mainly filled with packets of veg that went to my rabbit, veg, a sandwich, and some soapy tasting pre-cut mango), todays was SPLENDID :) £3.99. My husband doesn't like pineapple so I had the pizza to myself tonight for dinner - not mad keen on the cheap wet ham but a bit more cheese jazzed it up nicely.

Attachments

• Heart

Kerrie86

VIP Member
I’ve just nabbed a costa one next to my train station.
Two pastries of my choice, a tuna melt panini, prawn Mayo sandwich and a cheese and ham toastie for £3 :)

Bubblesdahling

VIP Member
I always get Costa ones and there’s normally about five sandwiches and a cake; so I didn’t cook tea and this is what I’ve just collected…not impressed.
I would contact TGTG and complain. I know my Costa is £3.00 with an original price of £10, so if yours is the same then that is no way worth a tenner! I did it with millies cookies and was refunded.

Bubblesdahling

VIP Member
Ordered a Greggs bag to collect tonight - £2.50! Hoping it's a good one.
Ooh here's hoping it's a good one. You just reminded me, I got a Gregg's bag the other day. It was from my local store and they are usually really good value and this one didn't disappoint. I had, 2 glazed donuts, 4 chocolate donuts(not something I would usually buy but they were nice), 4 sausage rolls, 1 chicken and bacon baguette and I'm sure there was something else, but I can't remember what it was!

thenoodle

Chatty Member
Just collected one from a coffee shop, meant to be £9 but I paid £3, and all I got was a croissant and a cheese & pickle sandwich

• Wow
  • Sad

kev1974

VIP Member
I guess we could try some but I wouldn’t risk Duck wrap with today’s use by date. I was hoping for things I could potentially freeze or that had a best before as opposed to use by. All part of the experience though.
Why not? The dates are just advisory? It'll be bloody obvious if it's unsafe to eat, from the smell or taste.

Tiredbones

I got a Morrisons grocery bag last night, I think I'm giving up on those as they're always rubbish!
I got 4 bags of 4 oranges, 3 bags of easy peelers, a punnet of blackberries and a bag of parsnips that had been reduced to 5p, probably because most of them are no thicker than a pencil!
I bumped into a friend as I collected it so gave her a bag of oranges and a bag of easy peelers, we'd never get through all that

Reactions: 6

Kerrie86

VIP Member
I got one from costa yesterday, £3 for a mac and cheese tray, a ham and cheese toastie and a vegan beans and cheese toastie. I just find them SO useful for the freezer for a quick lunch, but the mac and cheese is tonight’s dinner!

Kerrie86

VIP Member
Blah blah blah novelty value wearing off blah blah.
Just got a last minute aldi one. Three packs of buffalo mozarella, SIX packs of mortadella ham/prosciutto, a pack of focaccia, stir fry veg, pak choi and pea and ham soup. Quite impressed!

• Wow

Zulkraa

VIP Member
It's becoming difficult to get one from my local Greggs now. It usually becomes available at 6pm and I checked at 6:04 and it was all gone 😭
When a place has good ratings and more people find out they can go in seconds. I found out from an owner that it was the same person coming in everyday it was a mother/daughter who both had the app open so they could snag the bags!

• Wow
  • Sad

WeepingCassandra

VIP Member
I’ve got two to pick up today - both from local bakeries. Ones one I’ve used before (got 3 massive cupcakes and a slice of cake for £2) and the other ones one I’ve heard really good things about for “normal” food so fingers crossed!

Kerrie86

VIP Member
I’m going to try a breakfast one tomorrow. And a brownie place has just gone on. I bought one box to pick up later, my moms asked me to get her THREE boxes.

• Haha