Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jammy

Chatty Member
Moaning about having to stay at home all day for a parcel delivery, but it was DPD so you get a 1 hour delivery slot and you can track the van online so would know when it was coming.
All the talk about dealing with solicitor's all day for the big project blah blah like he a big hot shot, but can't even track a parcel?

• Haha
Reactions: 4

BlackberryScience

Secret project update. Nothing has happened lol
He's demanding a conference call to get answers. I don't know why he thinks that will work. If someone doesn't know something then they don't know.
He's better off knocking it in the head and growing up.
He puts off projects due to cost (but can easily afford them), he goes out as constantly wastes money (proving he can afford stuff), he's got the neighbours house that's going to fall in on itself. He should just knock that down or sell it on. Because if he "can't" afford to do a house extention then how is he going to be able to pay to build an entire new house.

He was waiting for answers to something he could have gone and looked at. Pretty much proving that he's looking at land, with a building, to do that 10yrs dream of a indoor paint ball area that he's talked about many times in the past.
---
He's deleting or someone is deleting comments on the vlog.
I saw someone calling him out about his pool and acting like he doesn't have money despite being a millionaire and willing spend it on stupid stuff. And the comment has gone.
Looks like he only wants arse kissing in his comments

Last edited:
  • Haha

iknowstuff

His house is disgusting, just a dumping ground. Both or them don’t have regular jobs and have lots of free time, why don’t they clean it. I sense he was getting annoyed on today’s vlog but she seems to not care.

I loved his mums comment to him when she said to stop cleaning the office and go and clean your house.

• Haha

stardust1

VIP Member
When exactly did Lydia move in with Tom? Or how long have they been together?
I've only been a subscriber since the pregnancy announcement and I only ask because I've been watching some old vlogs (around 4yrs ago ones) and never see Lydia in them??!
not sure exactly but there was a period where she ‘moved out and they broke up’ and she wasn't in the vlogs anymore however it is speculated that she was still with him. pretty sure they have been together since about 2016/17 though.

Chaddy

"its a family car so we can fit the buggy and £700 worth of crap from Costco but I reallllyyyyyyyy need to get this thing tripped out for a track day"

BlackberryScience

1000013233.jpg

He thinks he's going to have a meeting next week into it.
It's a stud wall. It cost £1000 at most.
But seen as he didnt/doesnt want to pay £800 to get his defender fixed I can see him trying to screw them over and only paying for supplies while promising them "exposure"
If only he had people in his family who were carpenters and/or builders. If only.
---
1000013234.png

There you go. Blaming other people for things not happening.
He's the one who fucked off for a month. And in this video said that if it wasn't for Ken's birthday he would have went to Australia for a month just because he could.
Really showing how he lives in the same world as the people who keep giving him money.

Last edited:

BunnyBoo0102

VIP Member
Arlo couldn’t be the least bit interested in any of those jelly cats, I swear I’ve never seen him smile once in any of the vlogs, and I really think he doesn’t like Tom haha.

I wish he would stop been so secretive all the time, just don’t say anything then no one will notice! But he wants people to watch the vlogs. I used to watch them religiously when he did them everyday I actually really liked him, now I can’t stand the twat.

• Haha

BunnyBoo0102

VIP Member
He’s coming more and more insufferable.
I shouldn’t care about the champagne bottle but it’s drove me insane he’s never said anything. I did watch him and like him at one point.
Moaning about been stuck in Dubai, such a millionaire’s problem lol. I’m glad he is tbh 🤣 not anyone else trying to get home though.

jammy

Chatty Member
Insurance company messed him about and got things wrong, but because they cheapest he kept at them but got to the point where he had go for another option that cost more, but then had problem with paperwork cause he relies on Mummy to do his admin. Now he's insured, but as car's sat around unused now it needs fixing, costing him more money :LOL:
Moral of the tale, spend the money on car insurance, not fireworks and zip lines.

BlackberryScience

He's been an annoying twat in today's vlog.
If Joe's house doesn't inspire him to actually fix his house then nothing will.

ZapfaWat

She's a gobby bitch, her boyfriend a loud-mouth prick. The mother seems like a horrible, self-centred bitch too. Wonder why she snubs her own father? Had cancer, now dementia but has nothing to do with him.
I find it’s hilarious she calls people paupers when all her money comes from handouts from her brother. All that CS:Go gambling money laundered through a merch company and into family hands, not surprised they’re all scum away from the camera.

• Wow