‎Tom Syndicate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
17 mins in and he's talking about not wanting to make anybody feel uncomfortable by shoving a camera in their face.
17 mins.
He's saying that 17mins after shoving his camera into people's faces for 17 mins.

Reactions: 1
26mins in and you can hear he's drunk. Such a lightweight.
This is the 3hr vlog by the way. Not the new 2hr vlog.
Really struggling to get through it. He's super annoying so I keep turning it off.

26mins in and you can hear he's drunk. Such a lightweight.
This is the 3hr vlog by the way. Not the new 2hr vlog.
Really struggling to get through it. He's super annoying so I keep turning it off.
Wait till you get to the part where he is at a meal and makes a bet with the waitress to win another salmon dish and the waitress asks what she gets if she wins, quickly decided by the rest of the guys he’s with that he can’t talk for an hour! I can’t say I blame them!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tonight’s vlog was nearly three hours of my life I won’t get back, he’s talking about the next stop of the trip as if we didn’t catch Bea’s instagram story with them in it. Oh I wonder where they may be 🤔

Wait till you get to the part where he is at a meal and makes a bet with the waitress to win another salmon dish and the waitress asks what she gets if she wins, quickly decided by the rest of the guys he’s with that he can’t talk for an hour! I can’t say I blame them!
At the rate I'm watching the vlog I should get to that part in about a week 😁
I bet the waitress walked away thinking 'what a prick'

---
Tonight’s vlog was nearly three hours of my life I won’t get back, he’s talking about the next stop of the trip as if we didn’t catch Bea’s instagram story with them in it. Oh I wonder where they may be 🤔
Ah yes. I wonder where he is 🤔🤔🤔

(disclaimer:I found this by accident. I was looking for Beas by seeing who lyd follows and this was the 2nd or 3rd in the list)
Screenshot_20240402-001528_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
Its the over-exicitement for me. I maybe getting a little pessimistic in my old age, but no one can be that exciteable 24 hours a day. 'OH WOW, LOOK AT THAT VIEW' OH WOW, LOOK AT THAT BUILDING'.... Stop my guy.

Reactions: 6
Its the over-exicitement for me. I maybe getting a little pessimistic in my old age, but no one can be that exciteable 24 hours a day. 'OH WOW, LOOK AT THAT VIEW' OH WOW, LOOK AT THAT BUILDING'.... Stop my guy.
The fakeness of YouTube millionaires.

Back to the vlog.i think he's scared of boats. He keeps talking about the life boats, falling in the water, sinking etc.
Says it looks like a video game but that was the alcohol talking. The booze is hitting him.
Slurring his words. The alco-hiccups. Falling asleep for 45mins at 8pm. 'nouthmints'

I'm going to end up skipping a lot of it.

Reactions: 2
3hr vlog finished. The more he drank the more he reminded me of someone I used to know. Acting the exact same way as he did when he drank.

Overexcited Tom in FULL effect in this latest vlog. Literal heart attacks at office buildings. I genuinely don’t know how Lydia copes.

Overexcited Tom in FULL effect in this latest vlog. Literal heart attacks at office buildings. I genuinely don’t know how Lydia copes.
I'm only on the vlog with the sponsorship in it.
He's acting like he's the only dad in the world.

Office buildings lol sounds like that will be fun

I don’t know why they try to pretend the baby sleeps in a crib.
when they moved to the second room in Dubai they didn’t even transfer the crib to that room, further proving he sleeps in the bed with them.

Reactions: 3
at least he’s not running down the street shouting culture are everything like he did in HK!

that’s how low my expectations are for him 😏

Has he got the dubai hotel for free?
---
Dm just got to the part of 2 nights for free and cheap rates🤣knocks me sick

Not once in the megavlog was Alfie in a car seat in any of the Ubers in Dubai 😠 With a 9m old baby myself that terrifies me! I suspected it all along as none of the back seats seemed big enough to fit Tom and Lydia and a car seat, but in their final Uber you can see actually see Lydia feeding Alfie 😭

• Angry