‎Tom Syndicate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Begging for free work basically too. Please can someone who’s an actually designer sort this for me. You are a millionaire pay an architect and don’t do tit like this on the face of ‘giving fans chance to be a part of it’

He’s bought the chippy hasn’t he 🙄
The chippy?

Wonder if all his normal mates have binned him off, the chef etc not seen them for a while

Reactions: 1
Begging for free work basically too. Please can someone who’s an actually designer sort this for me. You are a millionaire pay an architect and don’t do tit like this on the face of ‘giving fans chance to be a part of it’

The chippy?

Wonder if all his normal mates have binned him off, the chef etc not seen them for a while
his latest vlog he showed he’d been to the view the local chippy that was for sale. And no he still sees them

On twitter he said it was the happiest day of his life. My guess he's got some land to destroy

On twitter he said it was the happiest day of his life. My guess he's got some land to destroy
Got planning permission to extend the back of his house. I thought that a lot of stuff didn't need planning permission now because the government want people to build. Concrete the entire UK.

He got blocked for that joke lol
Are we thinking that she can't have kids so they don't like jokes of is he just a sensitive witch who can't take a joke?
Screenshot_20211018_045244_com.twitter.android.jpg

Last edited:
if you think a womans pregnant and shes not, what you really think is that shes put on weight. That's why he/she is sensitive about it.

Imagine building your home from scratch years ago and then basically having to rebuild it all because it was so so badly thought out. Just pissing away money

Don’t know why his fans are so weird and obsessed with Alice anyway she’s a loud chav but do agree it’s weird to be asking if she’s pregnant all the time. There are several reasons why you shouldn’t ask, shows how immature his fans are

Reactions: 3
He's on twitch right now streaming himself going through the Rightmove website slagging off the color schemes and designs of the houses for sale.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He's on twitch right now streaming himself going through the Rightmove website slagging off the color schemes and designs of the houses for sale.
Why does he think he’s a house expert when his own house is so badly thought out. The ramp alone is so steep they can barely get certain cars down it

Reactions: 3
Did he ever get his bedroom complete? Has he ever cleared out the other bedrooms that were full of random stuff he dumped in there?

Most of us have commented on others decor or layouts at somepoint but he says it like he's the expert and we all know his house isn't perfect especially when he's making significant changes after a few years.

Did he ever get his bedroom complete? Has he ever cleared out the other bedrooms that were full of random stuff he dumped in there?

Most of us have commented on others decor or layouts at somepoint but he says it like he's the expert and we all know his house isn't perfect especially when he's making significant changes after a few years.
He’s a millionaire and has watched grand designs so his opinion is more valid than anyone else’s

• Haha
Reactions: 4
LMAO.....in his latest vlog, he's got the 10mil subscriber plaque but he doesn't have 10 mil subs :ROFLMAO: 'i spoke with youtube, i hit it 3 times but they deleted old accounts, dead accounts and knocked me under' = you don't and never did have 10 mil subs!!

and he's got no mates to open it with, just his sis haha!!

edit: Youtube rejected his request because he doesn't have 10 mil right now and he had to beg argue for it lmao...goes on to say i never redeemed it and it's not his fault youtube kept closing dead account...i was one of the first to achieve it.....i desrved it, i earned it....duck OFF!! dead accounts means it's not a sub so should be deleted which still means you never did have 10 mils subs.

Reactions: 1
He’s got 9.77million. A fair way off 10. Imagine filming that video knowing you’ve not really earnt it. If he hit ten 5 years ago surely his channel would be way over and continued growing by now?

I’m convinced he’s fallen out with all his local friends, it’s always his brother, sister or Carl in videos now no sight of the big group. See if he has a huge Halloween party I guess…

he only didn’t hit ten million because YouTube deleted dead accounts? How does that make sense to him, of course dead accounts don’t count, they don’t watch you? He’s only got it because he’s got a fan working at YouTube. So funny he’s having to explain to everyone he shows how he’s ‘technically’ got ten million

Last edited:
His mate Chris was in the video last week, most of his mates are married with kids and not still acting like teenagers.