‎Tom Syndicate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I may be showing my age but I cringe when they get in his pool after a drinking sesh. Anything could happen, it’s not a big pool and it looks like he’s got the ride motion on which is even worse.

Reactions: 1
I may be showing my age but I cringe when they get in his pool after a drinking sesh. Anything could happen, it’s not a big pool and it looks like he’s got the ride motion on which is even worse.
Yes it's very dangerous and less face it they do all get totally bladdered

Wonder if his sour faced mother has managed to crack a smile at the news
I cant ever see that happening, shes so jealous of her kids relationship with thier father and grandfather, hope alice names him after her dad, that will really upset the old dragon😆😆😆

Their grandads real name is Harry I think, thats a popular name. Wonder if this next vlog is the one where he's open about being back with Lydia since they were in Ireland together looking at their social media (although not pictured together)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Their grandads real name is Harry I think, thats a popular name. Wonder if this next vlog is the one where he's open about being back with Lydia since they were in Ireland together looking at their social media (although not pictured together)
What is Lydia’s social media handle?

I know some people say they’ve been back to together a while but I only noticed at Christmas when her friend Jenny and her partner were round his house all in marching pjs with Lydia out of the videos. Soon as I saw they Ireland photos I was like ok deffo back together 😂 it’s like when he tried to hide it in Dubai, rubbish! And then Disney when he said they were just friends? Ok then 😂

The lydia thing is sooooo boring now, she must be mad to keep going back to him, !!

Ooooh now this is a thread for me. I went to school with Tom! Going to have to catch up with what he's been doing the past few years

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Eurgh he just came up on my Facebook people you may know… no thank you! I wish Lydia would ditch him, every time he tags her in something my heart sinks a little. I don’t know her well but she was always so sweet and lovely

Eurgh he just came up on my Facebook people you may know… no thank you! I wish Lydia would ditch him, every time he tags her in something my heart sinks a little. I don’t know her well but she was always so sweet and lovely
Ooh you must be near me. I'm in Stalybridge! Lydia was a couple years below me in school and Tom was the year above but I was very close friends with his close friend so I knew him fairly well

I’ve said before how much Lydia frustrates me with how she keeps going back to him. I mean I obviously don’t know her irl but she always seemed like a nice girl from a nicefamily who could do so much better than Tom who’s a
a)man child
b)lout
c)pig ignorant and straight up disrespectful
d)incapable of acting like a reasonable human in public.

I know it’s probably his bank balance and empty promises that make her go back time and time again but it boggles the mind why anyone would get back with someone more than once.

Reactions: 2