‎Tom Syndicate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He won’t be able to say “look at that view” from his window soon. Houses are getting built in the land next to his house.
He'll buy them all and have zip wires and shooting targets everywhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
In the latest vlog he's showing off a render of what the basement will potentially look like, mention the dusty, unused cinema room will become a LAN room so that will be unused and dusty. Went on again about the tunnel.
Has he forgot that he was supposed to be building an extention onto his house.. Oh yeah and building an entirely new house while also buying land so he and his mates can be twats.

Let’s hope there is never a family fall out because currently Tom holds ALL the cards over everyone.

would have been much more impressed if he bought the house for his brother or put the deposit down for him to get his own mortgage. He’s clearly not short of money the way he’s spending it like water at the minute so why not REALLY help him out. Had to go round and film some content out of it too.

Currently his mum dad and sister work for him and he now owns his brothers house? Can see this all ending in tears down the line personally

Reactions: 1
Let’s hope there is never a family fall out because currently Tom holds ALL the cards over everyone.

would have been much more impressed if he bought the house for his brother or put the deposit down for him to get his own mortgage. He’s clearly not short of money the way he’s spending it like water at the minute so why not REALLY help him out. Had to go round and film some content out of it too.

Currently his mum dad and sister work for him and he now owns his brothers house? Can see this all ending in tears down the line personally
Have I missed a video? I didn’t know he owned his brothers house?

Yeah that’s the brother there’s been a big fall out with. I’d hate my brother to be my landlord.

Yeah that’s the brother there’s been a big fall out with. I’d hate my brother to be my landlord.
Your brother who is known to shove a camera in your face at any opportunity and will milk the tit out of getting content out of it.

saw in the comments people saying he should have helped his brother get a mortgage instead etc and getting jumped on by fans saying he does enough for the family. They seem to forget everything he does is for his own content hence making him money

Reactions: 2
Anyone watched him open the safe and find those coins?
Looks like it's a game of finders keepers for him, part of me hopes he remembers he got the house cheap, the elderly lady is still alive and personally believe she should either be given the coins back or at least given some of the reward.

Looks like it's a game of finders keepers for him, part of me hopes he remembers he got the house cheap, the elderly lady is still alive and personally believe she should either be given the coins back or at least given some of the reward.
Yeah you would think he would ask her if they were hers really, maybe in the move they were just forgotten. Doesn’t have to tell her what it was just ask if she had anything she left in the safe.

on the other hand it wouldn’t surprise me if it was completely set up. He showed him sawing, then cut and pulling a bag out. Have to remember it’s essentially ‘a tv show’ he makes money off and clickbait and things like that pay. Good content isn’t it. Could easily have someone in the family who had those coins saved or even bought/borrowed some.

Why is he spending so much money on tools and hanging screwdrivers etc when it’s all being completely rebuilt. Again, just because it’s content and everything he films will probably be a tax write off so pays for itself then he gets ‘good’ content

I commented on the video that he should give them back to Betty.

• Heart
As a non twitch user what is this?
People’s twitch earnings for the last year have been leaked in a hack. Looks like he’s made over 800,000 dollars on it and that’s just for streaming doesn’t include donations, shilling his merch, sponsorship etc

Which would go a long way to show why he's spending so much money on property and land rather than give it to the tax man

Which would go a long way to show why he's spending so much money on property and land rather than give it to the tax man
Will explain why he’s filming everything he buys as it’s then content, business expense etc and probably a tax write off

Now looking to add the local Chippy to his property empire.
New video, no intention of trying to find out who the coins are he is going to frame them. I’m convinced it was staged and he bought them for content.

Somenes pointed out in the comments in his brothers collection there is a swastika. They got jumped on by Tom fans of course.

Tom expecting everyone to wear his crappy merch (it’s merch not a clothing line) 24/7 as well, calling Orion out on not being head to toe in it