‎Tom Syndicate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s really disappointing if Lydia has gone back to him. She’s a pretty girl from what always looked a good family. Beyond his bank balance,free tit and ability to pay for fancy meals and 5* holidays I don’t know what she sees in him. He’s arrogant, rude and has zero idea how to act in public. I don’t know why any woman would go near him. I wonder what her family think of her continuing to go back to him again and again.
agree....when he was in Hong Kong, it was so cringe....'CULTURE'....bleeping twit!!

I always thought she was with/using him for his money. Kind of felt like all the free holidays, nights away, the car he bought her, spending sprees they would do "for videos" and gifts she was getting from him were the only thing keeping her around, no matter how tit the relationship was. Of course she would take him back again and again. Not a fan of the girl.

She has her arse out all over Instagram in those skimpy outfits she wears when she's out with him, I don't think she cares about her professional image tbh.
did he buy her the car? bit harsh...she mentioned in a vid that she grew up with her dad owning a restaurant!! she might not be as rich as him but she won't be short of cash!

Anyone see the tweet he did basically going in on someone in the YouTube comments? Can’t actually believe it
Imagine speaking to an actual fan who wants to watch your content and line your pockets like that. Entitled prick.

Maybe Tom should listen to advertising rules and declare absolutely everything that’s free and gifted properly too.

Reactions: 2
Feel free to correct me if I’m wrong because I can’t stand twitch as a platform but aren’t the saved streams for those who subscribe and pay money to him ?? So surely it’s beneficial for all parties to post a highlights later on.
Either way someone of his age should just ignore and move on not reacting like that. What an absolute ugly man child.

what a total prick!!

this is what i hate about 'influencers'.....we've gone to the extra effort for you....piss off!!!

it's for yourself and the money you make from the subs you gain from the content you make!! free content in return for paid subs is not exactly charity....would you stream if you got 0 returns?

Feel free to correct me if I’m wrong because I can’t stand twitch as a platform but aren’t the saved streams for those who subscribe and pay money to him ?? So surely it’s beneficial for all parties to post a highlights later on.
Either way someone of his age should just ignore and move on not reacting like that. What an absolute ugly man child.
not always, it's down to the creator if they charge for past streams and tbf Tom does put them up for free

Not watched but judging from the thumbnail he’s trashed the lawns racing around in his car?

How he thinks he helps put up the house prices in his area is beyond me

Not racing, said his front gate was broken so he had to drive down the steps of his main house, wrecked some of the tiles, drove across the grass and up through the garden of his other house to get out,. He was pissing about with air rifles and exploding targets in his garden though which i thought was a bit crappy to his neighbors.

not always, it's down to the creator if they charge for past streams and tbf Tom does put them up for free

Not racing, said his front gate was broken so he had to drive down the steps of his main house, wrecked some of the tiles, drove across the grass and up through the garden of his other house to get out,. He was pissing about with air rifles and exploding targets in his garden though which i thought was a bit crappy to his neighbors.
crappy to his neighbours. Doesn’t sound like Tom. He’s awful

He reminds me of that Carroll guy who won the lottery and just behaved like an absolute clown. More money than sense.

Reactions: 1
That's who I thought of when I saw the video, Lotto lout Mikey Carroll.

He's also bid £150k for some fields 30 mins drive away so he can wreck them up with motorbikes and cars.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That's who I thought of when I saw the video, Lotto lout Mikey Carroll.

He's also bid £150k for some fields 30 mins drive away so he can wreck them up with motorbikes and cars.
And looked like there's a residential house next to it. Poor them.

If it was for setting up an adventure/outdoors business you could understand, but from everything he's said its just a personal playground from him.

I’ve gave up trying to understand why he bought the house next door, his neighbours must think he’s an absolute twit

I use to like him but what on earth has got into him this year?? First buying the house next door and trashing the garden basically and bragging about buying the house next door to then bragging that he can buy land with 150k cash and then because his gate wasn’t working he just drove his fking car down his steps in the back garden and into next doors garden? Is he ok 🤣🤣 he’s not relatable to people his age at all! He has no respect, more money than sense!

imagine designing and getting a house built a few years ago and it’s so badly designed you now need to pay an architect to redesign it and pay to get it all done.

surely the whole point of designing your own house is so it’s absolutely perfect to exactly what you need.

He needs to come up with some better video names…
😂

DA52C9D9-E8D8-4740-BAD6-C787766CD921.jpeg

46110FF0-2E5A-4442-B5E0-943CDB88AACA.jpeg

3F21CC6E-E1B8-4338-A7B0-9F03CB2AB2DE.jpeg

He’s waited years for everything it seems!

imagine designing and getting a house built a few years ago and it’s so badly designed you now need to pay an architect to redesign it and pay to get it all done.

surely the whole point of designing your own house is so it’s absolutely perfect to exactly what you need.
When it was first completed and he showed it off I thought 'well that's tit'

• Haha
He won’t be able to say “look at that view” from his window soon. Houses are getting built in the land next to his house.

• Haha