‎Tom Syndicate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He did hit 10 million subs twice.
First time in 2016 then A few days youtube deleted inactive accounts which put him under again.
And he hit it again in 2017 and once again he went under 10mil and hasn't hit it since and he probably won't hit it again because he's more concentrated on twitch. Gotta keep getting that money going for housing projects haha

What the F does he need more bedrooms for? He literally just fills them with absolute junk and they lie empty🤣 more money than sense

Reactions: 2
What the F does he need more bedrooms for? He literally just fills them with absolute junk and they lie empty🤣 more money than sense
This was my first thought too.

Also who will ever buy it when he inevitably wants to sell it

Honestly if I lived on his street I would be considering selling. He just lowers the tone with his loud obnoxious parties, loud car, thinking he’s bringing house prices up, wanting quad backs on the farmers field.

Reactions: 1
Honestly if I lived on his street I would be considering selling. He just lowers the tone with his loud obnoxious parties, loud car, thinking he’s bringing house prices up, wanting quad backs on the farmers field.
I wouldn't sell I would air b&b and advertise the house as being perfect for syndicates and Twitchers with The Grapes as a popular place to eat, highly recommending salt and pepper chicken. We have all heard how upset he gets if fans appear on his street.

Failing that I'd become a crow sanctuary.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So he's building more bedrooms, creating a man cave, why do you need a man cave when the entire house is yours? Anyway, making the big seating area inside and out so he can have more people over and they'll have somewhere to sleep.
Sounds like he needs a second house for all that stuff. Oh wait....

Did anyone see the Instagram live he did not long ago. Came on with his Halloween mask on, sounded hammered and had Alice screeching in the background

Did anyone see the Instagram live he did not long ago. Came on with his Halloween mask on, sounded hammered and had Alice screeching in the background
He tweeted yesterday morning that he was hungover, then next thing he’s driving Alice to the airport. Seeing his parties from the past he probably hadn’t been to bed yet and very over the limit.

How much does he pay Alice? She’s constantly out and just got back from the Maldives, was in Greece in the summer. I actually don’t like her as a person but this just gets on my nerves 😂

• Heart
So it sounds like he’s done what all influencers do

Slipped the name of who gave him food poisoning somewhere, his dumb fans have all swarmed over to leave bad reviews and try and ruin the business and now Tom is telling them not too and that no one should send hate etc. Bit late isn’t it

Tom knew exactly what would happen
His mum was in the original tweet comments drumming up the brigade as well.

Make a proper complaint like every normal peeson

Last edited:
Can you actually have food poisoning for 3 weeks? Surely once it’s passed through your system you recover?

Can you actually have food poisoning for 3 weeks? Surely once it’s passed through your system you recover?
Only lasts a few days.

So he's started Minecraft again.
I didn't even watch 20 episodes of the last one. Got bored and stopped watching plus Karl was in it and he's an annoying bleep.
Tom still doesn't know how to build despite mentioning better Minecrafters he's seen. He didn't take anything on board.
I'll watch the Youtube series for a bit and see how it goes but I'm not watching his livestream because it's got Karl in.

Only lasts a few days.

So he's started Minecraft again.
I didn't even watch 20 episodes of the last one. Got bored and stopped watching plus Karl was in it and he's an annoying bleep.
Tom still doesn't know how to build despite mentioning better Minecrafters he's seen. He didn't take anything on board.
I'll watch the Youtube series for a bit and see how it goes but I'm not watching his livestream because it's got Karl in.
I don’t actually mind Karl, I’ve met him and he’s very nice (easy on the eye in RL too 😂)

• Haha
Karl Alice and Tom are all grade A wankers

at least Karl has a job and doesn’t sponge a living off Tom like the rest of the family seem to