‎Tom Syndicate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone have the displeasure of watching the blog about the farm which has horses stabled as a business ok and he’s on about if he bought it he would use the land to do x y z and make his money make him money… horses need so many acres per horse so I can’t imagine the liveries being happy about that. Plus why vlog if he knew he couldn’t buy it.. bet it’s one of those oh we couldn’t buy it … suddenly they can

I thought that was strange too, but then everything he vlogs at the moment is strange. Still don't understand the idea behind the house next door, I understand property investment but it doesnt sound like he's knocking it down to rebuild then sell on if he building bunkers and tunnels between the houses.

I thought that was strange too, but then everything he vlogs at the moment is strange. Still don't understand the idea behind the house next door, I understand property investment but it doesnt sound like he's knocking it down to rebuild then sell on if he building bunkers and tunnels between the houses.
Sounds more like he is playing The Sims in real life, has motherloded the duck out, and is now pissing money on making a ridiculous house that has no practical use, but endless silly features and tens of thousands of pounds spent on toys and gadgets.

Reactions: 1
I don’t get why he’s spending so much time on the garden when the house looks like it does?

Well this is what I thought but why bother with the garden it’ll just get wrecked
I think he's doing it to annoy the neighbours and ruin their summer by acting like Billy big bollocks with the excessive machinery he's using like toys. It's all a game to him as someone above said he's treating it like a real life minecraft/Sims game.

I think he's doing it to annoy the neighbours and ruin their summer by acting like Billy big bollocks with the excessive machinery he's using like toys. It's all a game to him as someone above said he's treating it like a real life minecraft/Sims game.
Tbh I see it as the other way round, gets the fence sorted and trees planted along the length of it before any building starts so that they provide a barrier for the dust and sound of the building work. The neighbours at the back got a brand new fence for free.

Reactions: 2
He's doing that thing again where he hides who he's with. Who was in Mykonos with him? Lydia's hardly back...again?

Last edited:
He’s been back with Lydia since before lockdown. I don’t know if they are hiding it because she’s a teacher or because they’ve already broke up twice and he doesn’t want to reintroduce her to the vlogs for a third time

That’s really disappointing if Lydia has gone back to him. She’s a pretty girl from what always looked a good family. Beyond his bank balance,free tit and ability to pay for fancy meals and 5* holidays I don’t know what she sees in him. He’s arrogant, rude and has zero idea how to act in public. I don’t know why any woman would go near him. I wonder what her family think of her continuing to go back to him again and again.

He’s been back with Lydia since before lockdown. I don’t know if they are hiding it because she’s a teacher or because they’ve already broke up twice and he doesn’t want to reintroduce her to the vlogs for a third time
I know there was a video where she was in the background maybe something to do with the olympics … she might have went along for the experience or has she been in more videos??

I know there was a video where she was in the background maybe something to do with the olympics … she might have went along for the experience or has she been in more videos??
Her car has been spotted in his driveway in videos going back to before lockdown and she’s posted on her IG stories in his garden also there were comments on Twitter recently of fans being in the same restaurant as both of them.

Her car has been spotted in his driveway in videos going back to before lockdown and she’s posted on her IG stories in his garden also there were comments on Twitter recently of fans being in the same restaurant as both of them.
Ah right Orion didn’t edit those well then did he

He’s seen with her out and about a lot which is why I don’t understand why he hides it from his videos.

That’s really disappointing if Lydia has gone back to him. She’s a pretty girl from what always looked a good family. Beyond his bank balance,free tit and ability to pay for fancy meals and 5* holidays I don’t know what she sees in him. He’s arrogant, rude and has zero idea how to act in public. I don’t know why any woman would go near him. I wonder what her family think of her continuing to go back to him again and again.
I always thought she was with/using him for his money. Kind of felt like all the free holidays, nights away, the car he bought her, spending sprees they would do "for videos" and gifts she was getting from him were the only thing keeping her around, no matter how tit the relationship was. Of course she would take him back again and again. Not a fan of the girl.

She has her arse out all over Instagram in those skimpy outfits she wears when she's out with him, I don't think she cares about her professional image tbh.

Tom trying to critique Vik’s house from the sidemen is laughable when his makes zero sense and like a child built it

Yeah I thought that was so funny, the guy thinks he's an architect when his house has a dreadful layout and has crap everywhere. Even said Vik should use a room to store his rubbish in like Christmas decorations, this guy left his tree up all year.

Reactions: 2
Yeah I thought that was so funny, the guy thinks he's an architect when his house has a dreadful layout and has crap everywhere. Even said Vik should use a room to store his rubbish in like Christmas decorations, this guy left his tree up all year.
Tom’s is so badly thought out he can’t even get his new car down the driveway it’s so steep.

playing Minecraft doesn’t equal architect. Nor does having money to waste.