‎Tom Syndicate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But they are people around that are still scared about getting out, about having another lockdown and living a normal life
That’s not toms problem. I dislike him as much as anyone but he’s not broken the rules by doing those things

Reactions: 3
But they are people around that are still scared about getting out, about having another lockdown and living a normal life
Life has to go on, we can’t stay locked up forever. 2 years ago you’d have thought nothing of him doing these things, you need to get out of the mindset of thinking people are doing something wrong by going out.

Reactions: 1
Things are going well for him it seems, he's bought the house next door to his. A quick check shows that houses on his road go for over £500k minimum.

Things are going well for him it seems, he's bought the house next door to his. A quick check shows that houses on his road go for over £500k minimum.
He’s always been doing well and flashing his money around. Kept going on about buying some warehouse and making it into go karts etc and didn’t he also view a house down the road he was going to buy and let his mum live in?

Having a gambling scam with no repercussions pays it seems. Also the fact that he barely pays for anything. All of his computers and gaming stuff is not only paid for but he get paid to use it, loaned flash cars constantly, wears his own clothing line, monster sponsor him, Samsung send him free televisions whenever he wants one, free all inclusive holidays.

how long before he merges the two gardens and makes a big dirt track or something ridiculous so he can piss off the neighbourhood some more

Reactions: 2
I imagine when he made the majority of his money he made some good investments. I can’t see him doing dirt tracks or anything he kept saying in his video he wanted to create more privacy for him and his neighbours and he didn’t want to disrupt any of them.

I imagine when he made the majority of his money he made some good investments. I can’t see him doing dirt tracks or anything he kept saying in his video he wanted to create more privacy for him and his neighbours and he didn’t want to disrupt any of them.
Tom not disrupting his neighbours I’ll believe that when I see it. The way his dad was taking the piss out of how small the rooms were was disgusting, has he forgotten we’ve seen his house?

The whole family think they are something special because tom has money.

I’m guessing the whole ‘it’s going to be a headquarters for filming, it’s for content’ means that everything and anything going on there will be a business expense as it’s ‘content’

love that he’s so arrogant he thinks he’s bringing up the house prices in the area.

I would pay extra to not live near him and his constant parties and fireworks and revving his car for the content

Tom not disrupting his neighbours I’ll believe that when I see it. The way his dad was taking the piss out of how small the rooms were was disgusting, has he forgotten we’ve seen his house?

The whole family think they are something special because tom has money.

I’m guessing the whole ‘it’s going to be a headquarters for filming, it’s for content’ means that everything and anything going on there will be a business expense as it’s ‘content’

love that he’s so arrogant he thinks he’s bringing up the house prices in the area.

I would pay extra to not live near him and his constant parties and fireworks and revving his car for the content
I just watched him and his Dad going round the house, I found it really disrespectful. I'm quite sentimental about old houses and love seeing old carpets, design features and how the older generation held functional and practical quality as important not 'aesthetic quality' for the insta perfect home.

I just watched him and his Dad going round the house, I found it really disrespectful. I'm quite sentimental about old houses and love seeing old carpets, design features and how the older generation held functional and practical quality as important not 'aesthetic quality' for the insta perfect home.
It was horrible, he said in the latest one it was a 90+ year old lady living there. Yes it needs work but they both are so stuck up and seem to forget where they have come from.

Tom needs to grow up, hacking a hole in the hedge because he can’t be bothered to walk round? Is this man actually nearing his 30s? Youtubers seem to be stuck at the age they started making money. They all behave like brats

I hope his dad wasn’t driving after him and Tom shared around 5 bottles of beer between them (saw him carrying them away empty)

It was horrible, he said in the latest one it was a 90+ year old lady living there. Yes it needs work but they both are so stuck up and seem to forget where they have come from.

Tom needs to grow up, hacking a hole in the hedge because he can’t be bothered to walk round?

I hope his dad wasn’t driving after him and Tom shared around 5 bottles of beer between them (saw him carrying them away empty)
I used to quite like his Dad and think he kept Tom 'down to earth' but over the last 2 years his Dad seems to have a massive ego and think he's something special. His chin strap beard is comical though 😂

Comparing a real life house renovation to minecraft and the sims just highlights immaturity. Everything seems to come to him very easy and he's lost touch with the real world and how most of his fanbase live.

Bit of a diva moment on his live stream today. He was streaming from his local garden center, which if you know his area it was pretty clear which one he was at . A kid and his mum turned up when he went to his car and asked for a photo, he asked the kid if he was stream sniping him and he shouldn't really give him a photo but he'll do it this one time.

Bit of a diva moment on his live stream today. He was streaming from his local garden center, which if you know his area it was pretty clear which one he was at . A kid and his mum turned up when he went to his car and asked for a photo, he asked the kid if he was stream sniping him and he shouldn't really give him a photo but he'll do it this one time.
I get that if it’s his house. But just post the stream after you’ve gone home if that’s a problem?

It’s like the guy who bashed his new gutter, made out on his video it was funny and no big deal. The guy came straight back to get it fixed though so bet he threw a fit off camera.

I found the whole house tour so cringey, awful seeing as the lady who lived there was on older videos and seemed quite sweet. To mock her house like that just left a nasty taste.

Tom needs to grow up, hacking a hole in the hedge because he can’t be bothered to walk round? Is this man actually nearing his 30s? Youtubers seem to be stuck at the age they started making money. They all behave like brats
Right? He's spent so much time and money on it as well! My only thought while he was doing this was he spent all that money on security, gates, walls etc and he's just made it so easy to get into his garden. You can just walk straight down the side of the house next door and into his garden!

I found the whole house tour so cringey, awful seeing as the lady who lived there was on older videos and seemed quite sweet. To mock her house like that just left a nasty taste.

Right? He's spent so much time and money on it as well! My only thought while he was doing this was he spent all that money on security, gates, walls etc and he's just made it so easy to get into his garden. You can just walk straight down the side of the house next door and into his garden!
It’s just content for him and a big minecraft/sims game. It’s hard to believe he’s nearly 30

just seen on twitch he’s put a video up telling fans not to find him when he’s live streaming. Don’t live stream it’s super simple. No one needs to see you shopping. Real celebs don’t have this problem, because they aren’t so full of themselves To think anyone cares where they are doing basic tasks

I remember when he built his house he’s in the now and all the plans he had and nothing ever came of them. The secret cinema room behind the bookcase which he’s never used etc.

I don’t know what he will use that house for, he says content but all he does is stream and film his day.

I remember when he built his house he’s in the now and all the plans he had and nothing ever came of them. The secret cinema room behind the bookcase which he’s never used etc.

I don’t know what he will use that house for, he says content but all he does is stream and film his day.
He’s now on about an extension on his current house and a big underground basement.

His current house he uses the main bedroom
And one for his office, the other bedrooms were absolutely piled high with rubbish last time he filmed them. pool is constantly breaking, he never uses the cinema room, never uses the bit with the bar. It’s so badly thought out in my opinion

a big under garden basement on his new house and a secret tunnel between the two houses. It’s like a 12 year old designing a house using lego.

I think he’s bought this house because he’s running out of content and he can film this start to finish rather than needing or wanting it. An unboxing room was one of the rooms he described for when fans and brands send him stuff. So he wants fans to send him stuff whilst he’s clearly sitting there loaded. It’s crazy

This guy has more money than sense. Buys the house next door just because he can? Then going on about making an underground basement and a secret tunnel connecting the houses together? As someone else said its like he's a kid playing Sims or Minecraft or something! And the fact he arrogantly said it would pull the house prices up in the area! Did I hear him say on one of the vlogs that his mum has bought a place down the road? Looks like the family are taking over the street!

I did well up at the end of his recent vlog when he was crying about his granddad. What a horrible disease dementia is and you can see how much it's affected him in just 3-4 years.

I did well up at the end of his recent vlog when he was crying about his granddad. What a horrible disease dementia is and you can see how much it's affected him in just 3-4 years.
Not watched it but his grandad should be kept private now I feel. The video after lockdown you could tell he’s not well and it’s not really fair to be filming him like that when he doesn’t fully understand.

I know Tom will say it’s raising awareness but doesn’t sit comfortable with me

Reactions: 4