Tom Syndicate #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Xonetn. Weird way to spell content lol

But that has to be for business and can't see how going to a stag do can be claimed as business. But I bet he'll have people who know how to do it.
No doubt the stag do will be turned into content purposes. Considering he can’t seem to organise him self I bet he organised him self a good accountant. It annoys me when he complains about the complains about the cost of things when 1 he has the money and 2 he will have most of it written off!

Reactions: 1
No doubt the stag do will be turned into content purposes. Considering he can’t seem to organise him self I bet he organised him self a good accountant. It annoys me when he complains about the complains about the cost of things when 1 he has the money and 2 he will have most of it written off!
TOM: 'oh no. This thing costs £50. I don't think I'm willing to pay that much'
ALSO TOM: 'look at this £700 gun statue from COD' 'let me just drop a grand on this bet'

Is he reading this 🤔
Screenshot_20240614-192307_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why does he drink water from small plastic bottles? What a waste! I thought tap water is fine in the UK.

This might be a reach but do you reckon he’s put money into Rita’s Reigns as he’s pushing it so much, what with it now being on Deliveroo or whatever it was he shared a while back and in his vlogs?!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
This might be a reach but do you reckon he’s put money into Rita’s Reigns as he’s pushing it so much, what with it now being on Deliveroo or whatever it was he shared a while back and in his vlogs?!
It wouldn't surprise me if he has. All the free advertising she was getting boosted her business enough that she had to get in a delivery app.
We know he gets the food free at least.

How much of the driving down south do you think he did speeding?
I think most of it but he's learnt to not include the clips of him doing it.
Well mostly learnt. He was doing 35mph on his street, on his bike a few vlogs ago and I think the road speed limit is 20mph.

Reactions: 4
It's crazy how fast him and Ken go on their bikes around blind corners on basically public footpaths and bridle ways, must have been close to so many accidents we haven't seen.

Years ago he says no to free trainers and would pay for them.
Now he asks for some free ones and gets them.
They look tit lol

He's going around his house looking for lights so he can replace one's in the pool room.
1. Nobody is using the pool so why bother.
2. Just buy new ones you cheap bastard.
---
The other room is Lydia’s room. They showed it whilst she was pregnant.
There’s a sofa, tv, dressing table ect in there
We get to see into the forgotten bedroom. Can you guess what it looks like 😁

Reactions: 2
What a dump that house is the pan into Lydia’s room looks like a tip the babies rooms full to the brim … how does that cleaner clean she must just move tit around
---
The fume of Lydia when he said people are saying Alfie and Tom look a like in the baby photo 😂😂😂

What a dump that house is the pan into Lydia’s room looks like a tip the babies rooms full to the brim … how does that cleaner clean she must just move tit around
---
The fume of Lydia when he said people are saying Alfie and Tom look a like in the baby photo 😂😂😂
You'd think that they would have a few wardrobes or something.
Use that spare for something other than a dumping ground and maybe actually throw stuff away from the "cinema room"

They both are hoarders. More stuff comes in but nothing leaves.
Looks like there is a sauna next to the pool but no shower? Yuk.

Reactions: 4
They both are hoarders. More stuff comes in but nothing leaves.
Looks like there is a sauna next to the pool but no shower? Yuk.
They’re absolutely hoarders it’s ridiculous there’s clutter in every room of the house the hallways the lot.. also I do think they have a shower down there but it’s more in the main room/ bar area

The state of that house is shocking, everywhere you look is a total sh** tip, I'd be so embarrassed liviving in thatan, he just moves shite from one place to another!

Reactions: 6
That must be one hell of a teachers salary Lydia gets, has to be close to a £1000 spent on the man child's birthday