Tom Syndicate #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s happened to the Irish man he was in the vlogs daily now it’s very rare he’s there … probably can’t candle the loud attention seeker manchild

Reactions: 2
What’s happened to the Irish man he was in the vlogs daily now it’s very rare he’s there … probably can’t candle the loud attention seeker manchild
Eamon? His partner has just had a child too so I imagine he’s busier now

Reactions: 1
Now Ken is saying the washer might fit. Well duh.

Also being a twit be getting the horn fitted. You know he'll use that when he isn't filming or he'll delete the footage.
I reckon he's had the defender fixed but didn't pay. He hasn't mentioned it.

People here are in for a bit of a shock.
Either people in his comments are saying something or they are definitely reading this thread.
---
*mightnt fit.
I don't know why it says might lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
People here are in for a bit of a shock.
Either people in his comments are saying something or they are definitely reading this thread.
I thought they must have read here when I saw Lydia's room. About time to see the floor and sofa! I just don't like Lydia's mum has been the one to do the job. And clean under the dining table.

I thought they must have read here when I saw Lydia's room. About time to see the floor and sofa! I just don't like Lydia's mum has been the one to do the job. And clean under the dining table.
Probably won't stay tidy for long.
It's a total waste of a room. It's should be a storage room, shelving units and wardrobes because they don't have storage.

The washing machine not fitting. I think it would fit under the counter lip. I just don't think it will fit in because gap doesn't look wide enough. And he's got the skirting board that wasn't needed.
Can't wait for the machines to turn up 😁

Reactions: 1
Everyone else can see the regular sized machines won't fit in that narrow space, mine is 59cms wide . I'd be really surprised if he has even ordered the machines yet, maybe at the store he realised the problem.

Everyone else can see the regular sized machines won't fit in that narrow space, mine is 59cms wide . I'd be really surprised if he has even ordered the machines yet, maybe at the store he realised the problem.
I think he has ordered them. I think he said in a few vlogs ago that they were waiting for them but he wants everything now. Everyone must do what Tim wants.
Don't bring up the fact that he's constantly running late for things.
He didn't realise anything. It was here and his comment, supposedly, that brought up the potential issue.

If they don't fit I wonder who he is going to blame.
He won't blame the designer because doubt he's paying him to do the mockups so won't want to lose him.
Will he blame the wall being in the wrong place, everthough it's about as far as it can go due to the garage motor. Will he blame the cabinets for being "too big"
Will he blame the measurements they took.

Unboxes purchases, but far too much effort to take the cardboard to the bin, just throw out the nearest door for the gardener to do it a few days later.

Reactions: 3