Tom Syndicate #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Karl's the only one who calls him out on his tit. Wants to pay £12k to upgrade the Merc but won't pay £800 to fix his mouldy everyday car.
And we also saw a glimpse of why he struggles to get workmen, still hasn't paid his own brother in law and best mate for work done a month ago.
Karl is a tit but he's right.
You just know he is waiting for the garage to offer to fix it for free. Or he'll try and pay in monster 😁

He was never planning on paying either of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah, he joked and said something like " you know what I'm like with bills".

Reactions: 2
He's just discovered that putting up a stud wall doesn't actually take that long.
Take a look at the render picture and compare it to the actual room. To me the render looks like a longer room.
I can't see the render example working. Just doesn't look like the room has enough room to match it.
A fridge washing machine and dryer all in a row. Hmmm. They are going to have to stack the washer and dryer.
He's getting ahead of himself with the room.
He was going to get it pasted and painted by the end of the week. But he doesn't have the plumbing put in for the machines.

It's good to see it pissing down near him when it was lovely and sunny by mine at the same time 😈

Reactions: 1
Freezer defrosted and he hasn't thrown everything away.
Secret project might be a go from the end of July. Really looking forward to hearing about that every minute until then and then it will probably be delayed.
Ken turned up and had a nose.
And it's not even 5 minutes into the vlog yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Now he was going to ask Karl to do the plumbing - Karl should quite rightly say no until he pays him. I get it’s his brother in law but still not right to take advantage

Now he was going to ask Karl to do the plumbing - Karl should quite rightly say no until he pays him. I get it’s his brother in law but still not right to take advantage
'friends and family. I'd rather give them work...'
Aka I don't really want to pay people and I can talk them into doing it for free.
How many times do you think he's said that he'd give them exposure 😁

Karl runs his own business so wouldn't be doing it on the side using someone elses tools.

Last edited:
Needs a new tyre for his bike, but said he not paying £70, but then buys several jackets that must have cost more?

• Haha
Scottish jordan.. did I imagine that he's in a relationship with Lydia's sister who moved abroad?

In his latest vlog he’s emptied a poo bin - Alfie hasn’t been there for like a week. Is it just me who finds that disgusting?!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
So that fella has pulled lads off other jobs to do that room. I bet the other people who were getting work done aren't happy. I'd be leaving a bad review 😁

Reactions: 4