Tom Syndicate #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So that fella has pulled lads off other jobs to do that room. I bet the other people who were getting work done aren't happy. I'd be leaving a bad review šŸ˜
The guy will regret it when he, no doubt forgets to pay the bill.

Reactions: 2
Why do you think he mentioned GAVIN LOMAX 15 times a vlog.
Now he wants to collab with a joiner to put cupboards in. Aka freeeeeeeeeee.

So the title is a bit click bait. The big family thing was Arlo was feeling a bit sick. And I think that was maybe 2 mins of a 20 min vlog.

The last clip in the vlog šŸ¤£
Can't wait for tomorrows so see if he fucks it up even more šŸ‘

"What I really want to do is form a relationship with Tameside Council and maybe collab on various things"

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Surely he needs to pay council tax as he is storing clothes in there for his business?

Reactions: 1
getting a walker as they think that means they can just leave alfie to roll around in it unsupervised....

Opening of the vlog proving that Alfie doesn't sleep anywhere but their bed.

'I haven't stood in these scales in a sweet minute'
He's totally forgot he stood on them on Friday when he had the idea to weigh the frame.

It would be ashame if the council had seen the videos of him wrecking the house. And making the flooding worse.

Complaining about the cost of creating his game room is were I turned the vlog off.

Last edited:
They cancelled their bike ride because it was raining. Didn't they just get new waterproofs for that very reason? And it wasn't even raining after that clip.

And he's been sent more free stuff.

• Haha
Hello all! I'm new to the thread and new to Tom.

I've seen him in Joe Sugg's vlogs and thought who on earth wants to watch this loud person's videos. Then here was mentioned that he has done a house tour of Joe and Dianne's new house so I went to watch it. He was alright. Then I watched the recent travel vlogs, he was ok too, entertaining. But I have so many questions!

Tom and Lydia's house is so badly designed, the interior doesn't work at all. They don't have any closet where to hang jackets and put shoes near the entrance so their clothes are everywhere. The sofas in the sitting room are always full of clothes. But my major concern is why Lydia gets only 1 litre of milk she wants but Tom has truckloads of his drinks in all the fridges in the house. Also their fridge seems full but they mostly eat take away. And how the regular milk is finished so many times?

I will keep watching and hoping he will do better. At least he didn't go to Germany to drive his car but stayed at home and did something about the mess in the house.

Reactions: 3
Tom and Lydia's house is so badly designed, the interior doesn't work at all. They don't have any closet where to hang jackets and put shoes near the entrance so their clothes are everywhere.
They do have a closet it's just around the corner, to of the stairs, near the kitchen door and its full. If I'm remembering right.

He hasn't gone to Germany.....yet

I can not stand Lydia at all she is so over protective over that baby I get it new mum but Christ she wonā€™t let Tom hold him more than 2 secondsā€¦ surprised they donā€™t have a birthday every single day for the lad also the state of that house how can you have a cleaner yet it still looks bleeping horrific!

Adding onto the Lydia Tom lates vlog literally hovering his glasses over the babies face and sheā€™s shouting at Iā€™m like that would harm him ā€¦ maybe try cleaning the place up seems heā€™s crawling now hun that will do him more damage and get some pissing baby gates on those death traps of a stair

I donā€™t watch his vlogs but my partner does and heā€™s started going right off them both toms so out of touch with the real world he acts ā€œnormalā€ but absolutely isnā€™t

I can not stand Lydia at all she is so over protective over that baby I get it new mum but Christ she wonā€™t let Tom hold him more than 2 secondsā€¦ surprised they donā€™t have a birthday every single day for the lad also the state of that house how can you have a cleaner yet it still looks bleeping horrific!

Adding onto the Lydia Tom lates vlog literally hovering his glasses over the babies face and sheā€™s shouting at Iā€™m like that would harm him ā€¦ maybe try cleaning the place up seems heā€™s crawling now hun that will do him more damage and get some pissing baby gates on those death traps of a stair

I donā€™t watch his vlogs but my partner does and heā€™s started going right off them both toms so out of touch with the real world he acts ā€œnormalā€ but absolutely isnā€™t
She's probably the reason why Alfie never sleeps in the cot. But have you seen what Tom does when he's alone with Alfie. Just puts him in the floor and walks away.

For someone whoā€™s ā€œover protectiveā€ she doesnā€™t seem to give a tit about safe sleep, car seat safety or safe baby wearing. If anything she comes across as bleeping careless, and lucky that nothings come of their ignorance towards keeping a baby safe

Reactions: 5
For someone whoā€™s ā€œover protectiveā€ she doesnā€™t seem to give a tit about safe sleep, car seat safety or safe baby wearing. If anything she comes across as bleeping careless, and lucky that nothings come of their ignorance towards keeping a baby safe
Yea think I meant more possessive not over protective because youā€™re right just slobs about on the sofa demanding food
---
She's probably the reason why Alfie never sleeps in the cot. But have you seen what Tom does when he's alone with Alfie. Just puts him in the floor and walks away.
Yea heā€™s absolutely clueless! But she wonā€™t let anyone else have the baby apart from her mum havenā€™t seen toms family being able to take him out for a few hours or so

So the secret project is back on. Yay, so excited for the upcoming constant mentions of that šŸ™„
Love that he's still talking about getting s tiff done in the house eventhough now they seem to be getting added on to appeal more to potential buyers.

Right, confusion incoming.
So I saw this while looking for something else.
Screenshot_20240607-144300_Chrome.jpg

At first I thought I was his house but quickly remembered that he built it.
Ignore the.jp, it isn't in Japan and I'll tell you why.
Well, there's an aerial photography company that has the exact same picture on their website and they are based in.....manchester.
So, is this house older than his and he copied it or did whoever built this house copy him?
Did Ken build this house when he did that sort of thing?
I've seen similar looking houses. One was outside of Leeds.
Am I going to have to go back and watch the house building vlogs for answers šŸ¤”

So the secret project is back on. Yay, so excited for the upcoming constant mentions of that šŸ™„
Love that he's still talking about getting s tiff done in the house eventhough now they seem to be getting added on to appeal more to potential buyers.

Right, confusion incoming.
So I saw this while looking for something else.
View attachment 29808000

At first I thought I was his house but quickly remembered that he built it.
Ignore the.jp, it isn't in Japan and I'll tell you why.
Well, there's an aerial photography company that has the exact same picture on their website and they are based in.....manchester.
So, is this house older than his and he copied it or did whoever built this house copy him?
Did Ken build this house when he did that sort of thing?
I've seen similar looking houses. One was outside of Leeds.
Am I going to have to go back and watch the house building vlogs for answers šŸ¤”
This is the house you're looking for. It's around a mile away from where the man child lives.

https://themovemarket.com/tools/propertyprices/alney-uplands-road-hyde-sk14-3ag#email-signup

This is the house you're looking for. It's around a mile away from where the man child lives.

https://themovemarket.com/tools/propertyprices/alney-uplands-road-hyde-sk14-3ag#email-signup
I don't even want to know how you found it....anyway here's the inside lol

Goes back to atleast 1998
So we know which one came first.
---
1000014547.png

Would you just look...at that view
šŸ˜

Last edited:
They do have a closet it's just around the corner, to of the stairs, near the kitchen door and its full. If I'm remembering right.

He hasn't gone to Germany.....yet
Oh I see. For sure it's full like every room, countertop, sofa and table in that house. Full of stuff. He seems to have a problem to get rid of things.

I bet Lydia will be so happy when Alfie is 6 years old and still wants to sleep on her lap .