Tom Syndicate #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He can't organise his bills or council tax properly so how the hell is he gonna handle this big complex, secret project?

Reactions: 3
How does he know Kaleb? He just randomly popped up in the vlog I watched today to play CoD Zombies together 😅

Reactions: 1
How does he know Kaleb? He just randomly popped up in the vlog I watched today to play CoD Zombies together 😅
he doesn’t ‘know him’ as such but Tom followed Kaleb on instagram and then kaleb followed back. they got talking on dm’s and Kaleb used to watch his videos

Police have turned up about the Airsoft guns I presume. Guess someone reported him after watching the vlog.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Won’t pay £800 to get a leak in his car fixed to stop the problems and smell but happy to pay over £800 for that…..
TV stand for a tv that's on the wall 😁
She's picked that and because she's the mother to his child he's said, reluctantly, yes.
Everytime he's talked about his streaming room it's been the new doorway and stud wall until today. When he showed the same room but the desk against the wall.
Mistake on orion part or has he gone with the cheaper option? 🤔
---
'The cabinets are the wrong ones. They were supposed to be deeper because we've got so much stuff and we didn't notice they were wrong'* (not the actual quote)
How could he not see the big gap between the cabinet end and the wall. He films everything and the gap was clearly visible.
---
I was watching some old videos from when the house was being built (walk through vid on syndicate channel) and I forgot he's got 4 bedrooms.
His room.
Guest room.
Alfie room (used to be his office)
And another bedroom that has its own shower. We never see what's inside that room. I know we have in the past but it was full of crap. Is it still full of crap or mountains of clothes 🤔

Last edited:
TV stand for a tv that's on the wall 😁
She's picked that and because she's the mother to his child he's said, reluctantly, yes.
Everytime he's talked about his streaming room it's been the new doorway and stud wall until today. When he showed the same room but the desk against the wall.
Mistake on orion part or has he gone with the cheaper option? 🤔
---
'The cabinets are the wrong ones. They were supposed to be deeper because we've got so much stuff and we didn't notice they were wrong'* (not the actual quote)
How could he not see the big gap between the cabinet end and the wall. He films everything and the gap was clearly visible.
---
I was watching some old videos from when the house was being built (walk through vid on syndicate channel) and I forgot he's got 4 bedrooms.
His room.
Guest room.
Alfie room (used to be his office)
And another bedroom that has its own shower. We never see what's inside that room. I know we have in the past but it was full of crap. Is it still full of crap or mountains of clothes 🤔
The other room is Lydia’s room. They showed it whilst she was pregnant.
There’s a sofa, tv, dressing table ect in there
---
It’s so boring how he’s milking this whole ‘What’s Ninos job?’ Thing when they’ve literally spoken about it before & a quick search of Nino confirms it.

Last edited:
---
It’s so boring how he’s milking this whole ‘What’s Ninos job?’ Thing when they’ve literally spoken about it before & a quick search of Nino confirms it.
I do not remember that room lol
I might have to go back and have a look at some Vlogs.

---
what is his job? Must have missed it 😂

1000014818.png

Is it just me who thinks that gap doesn't look wide enough for a washing machine?
Where are the water inputs?
How annoyed are they going to be when the machines aren't flush with the cabinets do to the plastic piping?

Oh and you can tell he's really annoyed when the police turn up. And if he didn't record it he would. Have probably been a bit mouthy.
He also says it was annoying later on the vlog, which I haven't watched, I just skipped through.

Yeah I've thought that from the start, you have to assume they've measured the washer and dryer. I think the water pipes are in that cupboard next to that space

is that not a brass tap next to the white pipe?
Could be. Older vlog he said they've got a cold water tap so must have replumbed. But having the machine heat up the water as it comes in sucks 😁

I need him to buy the machine already or bring up the one from downstairs because the gap doesn't look wide enough.
Average machine is 27 inches wide and average double socket is 5.7inches wide. Now that gap is maybe 4 sockets wide so..... It going to be tight.