Tom Syndicate #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t be able to moan and demand how I wanted that house to look knowing full well I haven’t and never will contribute to the bills I’d still feel like I’m living in someone else’s home I know that sounds silly but it’s just a personal opinion of mine

Reactions: 2
Some interesting comments on this 😁

---
That must be one hell of a teachers salary Lydia gets, has to be close to a £1000 spent on the man child's birthday
I haven't watched the vlog so can't comment on that but I think she's quit teaching.
If I remember correctly I think Tom said she had quit and was going to become his assistant

Last edited:
I’ve just watched tom most recent blog (the one where Alice has had the baby and she’s gone to the hospital) today is the day I think it’s called. At 23:50 Alfie is crawling on the floor and Lydia is sat on the floor infront of microwave area whatever you wanna call it. She always came across to me as very friendly family oriented considering she’s been a teacher and I thought she would have the temperament for kids (I don’t watch the vlogs religiously) a bit harsh on Alfie and wonder how many outbursts she has like that a day to him. I know parents shout etc but maybe if she was actually watching what he was doing in he wouldn’t have fell back and the door swung open. I don’t think she thought Tom was vlogging as then it cuts to her being stood up all smiley smiley I’m surprised it didn’t get cut considering Tom puts her on a pedestal for doing the bare minimum as a mum 🤔 and is it just me or does anyone feel like there’s something between Lydia and Jordan 😂 there whole vibe together is just weird and very like sexual tension?

Reactions: 3
I’ve just watched tom most recent blog (the one where Alice has had the baby and she’s gone to the hospital) today is the day I think it’s called. At 23:50 Alfie is crawling on the floor and Lydia is sat on the floor infront of microwave area whatever you wanna call it. She always came across to me as very friendly family oriented considering she’s been a teacher and I thought she would have the temperament for kids (I don’t watch the vlogs religiously) a bit harsh on Alfie and wonder how many outbursts she has like that a day to him. I know parents shout etc but maybe if she was actually watching what he was doing in he wouldn’t have fell back and the door swung open. I don’t think she thought Tom was vlogging as then it cuts to her being stood up all smiley smiley I’m surprised it didn’t get cut considering Tom puts her on a pedestal for doing the bare minimum as a mum 🤔 and is it just me or does anyone feel like there’s something between Lydia and Jordan 😂 there whole vibe together is just weird and very like sexual tension?
Glad I’m not the only one has picked up on there being something between Jordan and Lydia

Reactions: 3
ugh so glad you agree I thought they are very close and there is a vibe there especially when they have spent so much time alone together considering isn’t he her sisters boyfriend? Just very strange

Did anyone else feel like they ruined about Alice having a girl too? Lydia just had to point of the obvious and buy a Connie the caterpillar cake
---
Maybe the vibe is different with him cause we used to her pampering a manchild??
True true 🤣

Maybe they are swingers 😁

So why is he obsessed with filming himself breaking the speed limit?
The police saw the air rifles and turned up at his door so why haven't they done the same with his speeding?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The vlog was so awkward after alfie opened the oven door. You could tell they had been arguing because the vlog ended abruptly and his tone had changed

That house is a death trap noticed the other day he was crawling on that glass path and she was stood in the bedroom door way all it takes is a split seconds of not paying attention and Alfie will be flying head first don’t those stairs.. I think she’s got a right temper on her she’s always blowing up about little things

They let Alfie sleep in that cot thing that's in the "dinning room" (room with book cabinet) and he can clearly pull himself up.
Also there's a lot of times Alfie is just left on the floor

Reactions: 1
Shocking isn’t it, did anyone notice in the latest vlog when Tom is in Alfie’s room peak at the parking ticket under his cot why the duck is a packing ticket even under the babies cot in his bedroom! They need to sort their house out for sure it’s just full of tit

Today's vlog.
Changing the room which will become his stream room. Maybe he'll throw some shite away now. But looks like he's not going to.
So the cinema room is becoming....well maybe...his streaming room but isn't that room under the living room? So he's going to need a load more soundproofing then he first needed.

Does anyone else just NOT feel any chemistry between them two? I do like Lydia, but she was a lot closer to Jordan than Tom!
She seems constantly fed up and noticed a few time in his vlogs the looks that Lydia and her mum give each other around Tom as if like they’ve had enough
---
You would of thought the money he has and them both not technically working they would do more family stuff together like going the zoo or days out they just seems to be at home 24/7 I’d be bored to death