Tom Hiddleston

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Mischievous Mystery Can you also come back, please? I believe this thread has been created solely for you :love:
Have now read the threats #33&34 from MM. You can believe it or not. MM once described TH as he really is and I have to say that I believe it because I had imagined him like that. I think it's difficult to live with him. He may be more accessible at work.

Reactions: 1
I really like Tom and watching him in Loki reignited my love for him. It was the whole Taylor Swift thing (More the way he was with her not the fact he was dating her IYSWIM. That damn t-shirt lol) that put me off initially because he just looked so… like a dad? And not in a good way 😆

Don’t care who he’s dating, they aren’t me so 😆 I’d imagine he’s quite closed off IRL and very… married to his work, for want of a better term. I read MM’s posts with great glee but take them with a massive sprinkling of salt. I think MM‘s posts had nuggets of truth to them that were exaggerated a fair bit for the internet clout lol.

I’d love to meet him one day. He means a lot to me. As much as a random English actor can, anyway. :p

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I really like Tom and watching him in Loki reignited my love for him. It was the whole Taylor Swift thing (More the way he was with her not the fact he was dating her IYSWIM. That damn t-shirt lol) that put me off initially because he just looked so… like a dad? And not in a good way 😆

Don’t care who he’s dating, they aren’t me so 😆 I’d imagine he’s quite closed off IRL and very… married to his work, for want of a better term. I read MM’s posts with great glee but take them with a massive sprinkling of salt. I think MM‘s posts had nuggets of truth to them that were exaggerated a fair bit for the internet clout lol.

I’d love to meet him one day. He means a lot to me. As much as a random English actor can, anyway. :p
Oh no! I finally figured out what irked me the most about the HiddleSwift fiasco...He was the wrong kind of Dad.:sick::ROFLMAO: That's what made that whole era so... unattractive.
He does give out the vibe of being someone that doesn't like to be tied down by someone, that's also a trait of Aquarius, they value their freedom above it all so it'll take a kindred spirit if there's ever a possibility of settling down. I don't care who he is dating, as you said, it ain't me but with Zawe I feel next to none chemistry between them in comparison with other ladies he's been tied to.
Another thing that MM said about his temperament hit home for me. He does give off that vibe of being short-tempered, like he might be too passionate about stuff and doesn't handle it well when things don't go his way.
I do believe MM's posts had a hint of truth in them, I didn't not find her story hard to believe as I know that those parties DO exist, they had been exposed before too. And I want her back because I am a nosey person with too much time in my hands.
Her stories made my day go by much quicker!
I'd love to meet him one day too and make him save a voice note reciting my grocery list :ROFLMAO:

SIde Note fans on TikTok are killing ME

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Have now read the threats #33&34 from MM. You can believe it or not. MM once described TH as he really is and I have to say that I believe it because I had imagined him like that. I think it's difficult to live with him. He may be more accessible at work.
So many things she said make sense to me, maybe naively on my end, but I did believe a lot of the stories she has said about not only TH but the other famous people she mentioned. Those clandestine parties where all modesties are left at the door DO exist but for a very select crowd and they are very hush-hush unless you are in or gravitating around said A-Listers. I didn't find it all that wild, tbh
I think he might be a tad complicated to work with if he is by any means a method actor...eeesh, those were the worst to work with when I was an intern.
There are SO many questions I would like to ask @Mischievous Mystery because, as I said before, I'm a nosey person and even if whatever she has to say has just speck of truth in it, I'm still curious about what TH may be irl.

Last edited:
It's the Myers–Briggs personality testView attachment 668332
I did the Myers-Briggs personality test

I'd also like to see him live in the theatre one day, maybe at the Donmar Warehouse:)

Maybe she stopped posting because TH found the site or she is being held hostage at The Groucho Club 😅
Someone said someone grassed her up to TH's agent, but then other people were saying she was taking stories off the Internet and pretending they were true, so who knows? All I know is that 1. they were highly entertaining and 2. my interest in TH increased tenfold from 'that posh actor bloke who isn't Benedict Cumberbatch' to reading everything about him.
He did sound like a massive dick from the way she described him. But sometimes fans do make stuff up about their heroes that makes them look like awful people. I don't know why. The same with Cumberbatch the drug addict being blackmailed by his wife and the various closet homosexuals who would rather lie about their sexuality and father children than just come out, even when they are so rich they never have to work again!

Someone said someone grassed her up to TH's agent, but then other people were saying she was taking stories off the Internet and pretending they were true, so who knows? All I know is that 1. they were highly entertaining and 2. my interest in TH increased tenfold from 'that posh actor bloke who isn't Benedict Cumberbatch' to reading everything about him.
He did sound like a massive dick from the way she described him. But sometimes fans do make stuff up about their heroes that makes them look like awful people. I don't know why. The same with Cumberbatch the drug addict being blackmailed by his wife and the various closet homosexuals who would rather lie about their sexuality and father children than just come out, even when they are so rich they never have to work again!
And what happened when she was introduced to TH's agents? I find their stories entertaining, whether true or not. But she once realised that she has some options at TH, whatever that means.

And what happened when she was introduced to TH's agents? I find their stories entertaining, whether true or not. But she once realised that she has some options at TH, whatever that means.
I think the OP meant that she stopped posting because someone told TH's agent about what's going on and she might have gotten scolded for it.
Her stories were very entertaining with hints of truth here and there. I was under the impression that MM didn't like knowing that TH had other options a side of her to fool around, blow some steam.
For all we know, he and Zawe are an item so I'm guessing she'd be the 1st option always so he must've been behaving while she is around. Otherwise, they either have an open relationship or Z has been cheated on left and right since their relationship, allegedly, started. MM mentioned they started their arrangement back in 2019, same time he started dating Zawe.

I think I might know who MM is by some hints and her general tone. If I’m right, then she doesn’t know more than the rest of us. But if she entertains people, I guess she is fulfilling her mission here.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I think I might know who MM is by some hints and her general tone. If I’m right, then she doesn’t know more than the rest of us. But if she entertains people, I guess she is fulfilling her mission here.
tenor.gif

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Ich denke, ich könnte durch einige Hinweise und ihren allgemeinen Tonfall wissen, wer MM ist. Wenn ich recht habe, weiß sie nicht mehr als der Rest von uns. Aber wenn sie die Leute unterhält, erfüllt sie hier wohl ihre Mission.
[/ZITAT]
Who is she? :unsure:
I think the OP meant that she stopped posting because someone told TH's agent about what's going on and she might have gotten scolded for it.
Her stories were very entertaining with hints of truth here and there. I was under the impression that MM didn't like knowing that TH had other options a side of her to fool around, blow some steam.
For all we know, he and Zawe are an item so I'm guessing she'd be the 1st option always so he must've been behaving while she is around. Otherwise, they either have an open relationship or Z has been cheated on left and right since their relationship, allegedly, started. MM mentioned they started their arrangement back in 2019, same time he started dating Zawe.
[/QUOTE
There has already been enough speculation about the relationship with the Zawe:unsure:
There has already been enough speculation about the relationship with the Zawe

There has already been enough speculation about the relationship with the Zawe
And there will continue to be speculations since nobody, except him and his circle, know what's exactly going on. More entertainment for us, I guess 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.