Tom Hiddleston

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His eyes look tired/sad to me in a lot of interviews. Like his smile doesn't meet his eyes. He looks older then 40 to me. I think he's gorgeous but like if I just saw him randomly and did not know his age, I would guess he was mid to late 40s. But again I'd still absolutely hit it if I could 😅

The jumper was odd. I kept trying to figure out why he was wearing it during the summer.
The jumper thing was why I thought he'd lost weight. When you lose weight quickly you really feel the cold and his eyes do say sadness

I think he’s been looking very happy lately. He’s not a young boy; he is a man of forty. With all the plastic surgery out there, we’ve forgotten what a mature man of forty (with fair skin) looks like. He does wear sunscreen now (I saw him putting some on when he was at the US Open), but the damage was probably done when he was younger. He looks good to me, but then I like a mature face.

Reactions: 4
I think he’s been looking very happy lately. He’s not a young boy; he is a man of forty. With all the plastic surgery out there, we’ve forgotten what a mature man of forty (with fair skin) looks like. He does wear sunscreen now (I saw him putting some on when he was at the US Open), but the damage was probably done when he was younger. He looks good to me, but then I like a mature face.
I'm the same age but have passed for much younger. To me comparing him to friends etc of similar age (no cosmetic surgery or Botox) he does look older. Yes it could be sun damage but surprised he's not had it treated through laser treatment/microdermabrasion (family member qualified in all that and know stuff on it)

Reactions: 3
I'm the same age but have passed for much younger. To me comparing him to friends etc of similar age (no cosmetic surgery or Botox) he does look older. Yes it could be sun damage but surprised he's not had it treated through laser treatment/microdermabrasion (family member qualified in all that and know stuff on it)
Everyone ages at a different rate. Zawe is only 3 years younger than he is, but looks much younger. But she has melanin! And he has Celtic skin (as he himself said).

Reactions: 1
I'm good with a trim or a shave. Just please, do not bring back that hideous goat tee

The fact that you think he has a stylist baffles me.
Dude, the man worn a pair of jeans with a hole in his crotch and a raggedy old sweater, also with holes, to a ComicCon.
He is dressing himself and it shows. He is a snobbish bum 😅
He has one of the best stylists in the game, Ilaria Urbinati. He even did a shoot with her and an interview about their styling collaboration for The Hollywood Reporter. He’s been doing some stuff with Holly White recently who I don’t think is as good or as experimental as Ilaria, nor do I think she knows Tom’s red carpet style as much but it’s good to see him branching out.

Reactions: 2
He has one of the best stylists in the game, Ilaria Urbinati. He even did a shoot with her and an interview about their styling collaboration for The Hollywood Reporter. He’s been doing some stuff with Holly White recently who I don’t think is as good or as experimental as Ilaria, nor do I think she knows Tom’s red carpet style as much but it’s good to see him branching out.
The brown suits worked well and were a nice change from the blues. But the purple sweater wasn't great

I guess I compare him to others I know his age, like my husband is 41 and looks 33 or 34. My best friend is 39 and looks maybe 32. But yeah sun damage to fair skin will do a lot. We all have darker skin (Italian) so maybe that mitigates it a bit. I still think he's handsome.

The jumper thing was why I thought he'd lost weight. When you lose weight quickly you really feel the cold and his eyes do say sadness
He looked good at Jimmy Fallon Show

Everyone ages at a different rate. Zawe is only 3 years younger than he is, but looks much younger. But she has melanin! And he has Celtic skin (as he himself said).
If you're very narrow, you look older than you are. You can also see the wrinkles more.

Thought Ilaria worked with him for events or photoshoots. Highly doubt she is involved on a less important appearances, let's call it like that. The man really does dress himself most of the time and that's when we see stuff like the hole-y trousers, jumpers and the never ending usage of the same light blue sweater.
Granted he could have had back to back interviews in a small span of time but, if he did had a stylist with him during those press conference, she would have brought, at least, a change of clothes. I never really worked as a stylist, but as a costume designer, I can tell you that's pretty much the norm unless you want people to know that the person being interviewed spend 230 hours doing press lol

What do you think of the thesis that bizarre fan predictions about relationships usually indicate either that the truth is (separation) or the opposite (an announcement such as engagement or marriage).

What do you think of the thesis that bizarre fan predictions about relationships usually indicate either that the truth is (separation) or the opposite (an announcement such as engagement or marriage).
The Hollywood average seems to be 2 years and its then make or break. The bit I don't get is (and I get that he wants to be private after the Taylor Swift era) that there's nothing. Tom Holland and Zendaya are pretty private about their relationship (and I'm not certain if they confirmed theirs?) but you still get pictures of them doing normal things together every month or so most recently going on a trip together. Michael Fassbender and his wife look like they might have had a baby given the pictures this morning (congratulations to them) and again no confirmation and they're quite private but again are seen every so often doing normal stuff. But with Tom and Zawe there's been nothing, no pictures of them walking the dog together, a meal or even in a supermarket! I'm starting to think (and please I may be wrong so please no hate) that if they were together they might not be now and both kept an extremely low profile out of respect for each other. But that's just my opinion. I think Tom changed a lot after Taylor Swift. I just hope whatever is going on that both Tom and Zawe are ok.

The Hollywood average seems to be 2 years and its then make or break. The bit I don't get is (and I get that he wants to be private after the Taylor Swift era) that there's nothing. Tom Holland and Zendaya are pretty private about their relationship (and I'm not certain if they confirmed theirs?) but you still get pictures of them doing normal things together every month or so most recently going on a trip together. Michael Fassbender and his wife look like they might have had a baby given the pictures this morning (congratulations to them) and again no confirmation and they're quite private but again are seen every so often doing normal stuff. But with Tom and Zawe there's been nothing, no pictures of them walking the dog together, a meal or even in a supermarket! I'm starting to think (and please I may be wrong so please no hate) that if they were together they might not be now and both kept an extremely low profile out of respect for each other. But that's just my opinion. I think Tom changed a lot after Taylor Swift. I just hope whatever is going on that both Tom and Zawe are ok.
Tom Holland and his girlfriend have confirmed their relationship with a kiss in the car. Michael Fassbender and wife probably had their baby a few months ago.

There's nothing with Tom and Zawe. Not even alone. I have the feeling that the paparazzi have received a photographing ban. Or Luke won't get anywhere with Tom because he's stubborn

Tom Holland and his girlfriend have confirmed their relationship with a kiss in the car. Michael Fassbender and wife probably had their baby a few months ago.

There's nothing with Tom and Zawe. Not even alone. I have the feeling that the paparazzi have received a photographing ban. Or Luke won't get anywhere with Tom because he's stubborn

its not that hard to not get photographed as a celeb.

Yes the baby did look a few months old but I don't think Michael and his wife confirmed it? Tom Holland and Zendaya are cute together and although they like they're privacy they seem like a normal young couple.
is Luke still about? Not seen mention of him for ages

Is the ban a legal thing? I haven't heard of that so I am curious. But i guess no fans have seen them either? With masks maybe it's easier to hide oneself so maybe they're doing that.

its not that hard to not get photographed as a celeb.
I know that's what I meant, the fact there's been not a thing of Tom and Zawe are they deliberately not being seen together or is it something else? Who knows! I've lived in London and it was crazy who you would see on a daily basis doing normal stuff and even when I travelled to the US for work I'd regularly see stars being guarded but normal and for the majority they were generally ignored on the plane/in the terminal etc by the other passengers or in a quiet restaurant etc.

Is the ban a legal thing? I haven't heard of that so I am curious. But i guess no fans have seen them either? With masks maybe it's easier to hide oneself so maybe they're doing that.
The media would usually say there's a ban. I heard mention that there's one on photos of Benedict C's family being photographed. As for being spotted with a mask Tom was picked out by the Daily Mail walking his dog wearing a mask, a hat and old clothes so it shouldn't be too hard to pick them out. It just seems now to be only pictures of him on his own or Zawe on her own

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.