Tom Hiddleston

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My child did not develop curls until she was five - her hair was just a bit wavy Then her hair went wildly curly - the texture of her hair completely changed. Same thing may have happened with Tom. He was a cutie - that picture of him as a little one is definitely him - he showed in in a video he made for UNICEF.

Here’s a picture of him at about 7 in a school play. He’s the little boy on the right (the little girl playing a nurse is his sister, Sarah)

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I thought tumblr was crackers I just discovered Foxella. Anyone else read what they've written?
Just searched the name on tumblr and saw someone posting avocado toast and shoes?

Also agree he is still cute now but an absolutely adorable kid.

Reactions: 1
Here we go again with the gay rumours.
Every time I read one of those, I'm like "yeah why not, probably! Or bi?" And then I think about my brother who is just a few years younger than him and has a hard time finding love, despite being good looking and being a good catch financially speaking. He feels every woman who approaches him is only after his money. But he is straight, nonetheless.
I think maybe it is the same for Tom. How do you know, in his position, that someone is with you for the real you, not for what you can offer them as a famous actor?
But him being bi opens so may possibilities in my mind, though! 🤣

Reactions: 4
Every time I read one of those, I'm like "yeah why not, probably! Or bi?" And then I think about my brother who is just a few years younger than him and has a hard time finding love, despite being good looking and being a good catch financially speaking. He feels every woman who approaches him is only after his money. But he is straight, nonetheless.
I think maybe it is the same for Tom. How do you know, in his position, that someone is with you for the real you, not for what you can offer them as a famous actor?
I think you could be right, and I think it's a shame as on a personal level he'd always be wondering who he could trust and that's a shame. I remember reading about Holly Valance not knowing who her other half was in the beginning and he said the fact she was comfortable giving him beans on toast meant the world to him. But Nick Candy wasn't as well known as Tom is. There's too many videos on the internet and he'll be watching a pretty woman, I'm sure he's straight!

Reactions: 2
He doesn't give out a gay vibe to me at all. Just because he isn't married doesn't mean he's gay.

Reactions: 8
I do think the Taylor Swift relationship in part contributes to the gay rumours tbh, not that I care who he’s boning 😆 but at the time Taylor had not long dated Harry Styles and the rumour was that she was his beard and it was a stunt relationship and I am sure the same feelings bled over into her relationship with Tom. Even on that nonsense article above (the pizza man, really? 😆) a comment says ‘duh, he dated Taylor Swift’. Although I suppose the converse could be true and they’re all bearding for Taylor instead. 🥴

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.