Tom Hiddleston

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I rather think that Tom and Zawe are in the country house. Tom is supposed to be doing major renovation of his London house, which will require tearing down sections and rebuilding. I don’t know if it has started yet. However if they are in the country, nobody will see them (well nobody who is a paparazzi anyway). And as it has been said before, if a celebrity avoids certain Celeb hangouts he or she can avoid a lot of the press attention.
How do you know that Tom renovate his house?

He was in his house in July that for sure for the Variety Interview

Yes two locked gates. Oh didn‘t know that Helena Bonham Carter is his neighbor
Yes she stays near the lovely Steels Pub, her immediate neighbour is her ex husband so they can share childcare.

There was a picture of Tom and Zawe having dinner in Atlanta a while ago taken by a fan, they were in the background of the picture and I think they weren’t alone, they were with some people. That’s the only time I’ve seen them in a picture together that wasn’t at an event, or the pictures of them at the vet in Atlanta. Both of them were last year though.
I remember some woman on Twitter saying it wasn't Zawe at the vets that it was her friend that worked there and then the lady that took the video got in trouble for it

oh yes he was there at that time. (It was actually June or late May - two weeks before Zawe was interviewed in the same place - although it came out later) I just mean that it is quite possible that he comes to London only sometimes. I just think the total lack of ANY pap pictures during the Loki run suggests that he hasn’t been around. Why not go to the country where he won’t be bothered and there is place for Bobby to run?
I'd read that too but didn't think his showed the background thought it was all blurred

Another site seems to have changed

These sites keep popping. Wonder if there is any truth behind it or just mere speculation. Though you have to be VERY bold to post information like that without being confirmed.

Reactions: 2

Oh yes, I have seen this side before

I read it on another board. Someone found the planning application.
Poor Man

Reactions: 1
It is a bold move isn't it? It did make me wonder too if it's more than speculation and we're missing something
Unfortunately planning applications aren't private
IT IS! I mean, even the daily fail quotes inexistent sources. These may as well be fan pages and we already know how some of THs fans behave. My issue with that theory is that the only pages being updated are Zawe's, not TH. Something smells fishy, I cannot shake that feeling.

No, but his house is. If those planning applications in the UK are anything like the ones we have over here, the public record states the address, who's the owner, based on the deed and the company that's going to work in the renovation.
UGH! I'm surprised that whoever found this didn't rent a drone to hoover over the house. That piece of information in the wrong hands is a ticking time bomb.
Hope that nobody uses that information to invade his privacy even more

Reactions: 3
Yeah, the Daily Mail regularly posts details from planning applications in articles about how neighbors are angry that Benedict Cumberbatch (or some such celebrity) is making changes to his or her house. The thing is you have to know the exact address to actually find the application. (His name is not on it) Some people do know it, but a lot do not.

Last edited:
IT IS! I mean, even the daily fail quotes inexistent sources. These may as well be fan pages and we already know how some of THs fans behave. My issue with that theory is that the only pages being updated are Zawe's, not TH. Something smells fishy, I cannot shake that feeling.

No, but his house is. If those planning applications in the UK are anything like the ones we have over here, the public record states the address, who's the owner, based on the deed and the company that's going to work in the renovation.
UGH! I'm surprised that whoever found this didn't rent a drone to hoover over the house. That piece of information in the wrong hands is a ticking time bomb.
Hope that nobody uses that information to invade his privacy even more
Yes it should be private. But unfortunately here if you dig enough you can get planning applications and other (seen as) public documents online with names and addresses on them. I speak from experience on this when a friend was found by a former partner using this method. Not on. The files were uploaded as a scan so you had to read them all to get the info but that's what happened. The system needs tightened.
Regarding the feeling you have over Z's pages being edited but not TH. What do you think has happened?

Yeah, the Daily Mail regularly posts details from planning applications in articles about how neighbors are angry that Benedict Cumberbatch (or some such celebrity) is making changes to his or her house. The thing is you have to know the exact address to actually find the application. (His name is not on it) Some people do know it, but a lot do not.
Oh, so it's different than how things work here. I'm scared about the people that DO know his address, though.

Yes it should be private. But unfortunately here if you dig enough you can get planning applications and other (seen as) public documents online with names and addresses on them. I speak from experience on this when a friend was found by a former partner using this method. Not on. The files were uploaded as a scan so you had to read them all to get the info but that's what happened. The system needs tightened.
Regarding the feeling you have over Z's pages being edited but not TH. What do you think has happened?
I have no idea what might have happened. Maybe they broke up recently, maybe they were never dating, maybe they are still together and this is just a dumpster fire signaling us to speculate even more.
My gut tells me that there might be some truth behind it though we won't know until either they appear together on a photo or they show up with different people.
It all falls down to the fact that we don't know, there was never proof of anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Oh, so it's different than how things work here. I'm scared about the people that DO know his address, though.

I have no idea what might have happened. Maybe they broke up recently, maybe they were never dating, maybe they are still together and this is just a dumpster fire signaling us to speculate even more.
My gut tells me that there might be some truth behind it though we won't know until either they appear together on a photo or they show up with different people.
It all falls down to the fact that we don't know, there was never proof of anything.
I'm thinking we might never know the truth as neither of them would want to jeopardise their careers.

.......I do love the dumpster fire analogy though

• Haha
I'm thinking we might never know the truth as neither of them would want to jeopardise their careers.

.......I do love the dumpster fire analogy though
Welp, that's a subjective statement, if you ask me. I don't think neither of them would jeopardize their career by admitting they are together or not. All and all, it seems to be a healthy relationship in comparison with his 2016 debacle. THE ONE THAT SHALL NOT BE NAMED lol
They both seem to be nice people, they both seem to have a great humanitarian perspective to their lives (based solely on SM posts, no?) They are both actors who seem to share the same interests.
Maybe they just fell out of love. God forbid celebrities go through the same vicissitudes than regular people! (bet there are still people out there that might think TH's farts smell like lavender...ugh)
Worst case scenario, Zawe would get the short end of the stick when it comes to stan-wrath. Like I've seen in other forums that said that she 'used' TH to land a role in the MCU, which I find derisory. I may not be familiar with her work but she doesn't strike me like a fame hungry type of person and that statement gave me the vibe that came from a teenager that still cannot let go of her crush with a 40 year-old man that doesn't know of her existence

Meanwhile on Tumblr people are saying that if they don't see a full body shot of Zawe for the next 9 months they're going to assume she's pregnant....

There are pictures of them. Just not that many.
Now that I come to think about it, the only pictures we have from them (out in the city, at the restaurant, any picture that fueled the rumours of them being together), official or stolen, are from New York or Atlanta. Nothing since he came back to England.

Welp, that's a subjective statement, if you ask me. I don't think neither of them would jeopardize their career by admitting they are together or not. All and all, it seems to be a healthy relationship in comparison with his 2016 debacle. THE ONE THAT SHALL NOT BE NAMED lol
They both seem to be nice people, they both seem to have a great humanitarian perspective to their lives (based solely on SM posts, no?) They are both actors who seem to share the same interests.
Maybe they just fell out of love. God forbid celebrities go through the same vicissitudes than regular people! (bet there are still people out there that might think TH's farts smell like lavender...ugh)
Worst case scenario, Zawe would get the short end of the stick when it comes to stan-wrath. Like I've seen in other forums that said that she 'used' TH to land a role in the MCU, which I find derisory. I may not be familiar with her work but she doesn't strike me like a fame hungry type of person and that statement gave me the vibe that came from a teenager that still cannot let go of her crush with a 40 year-old man that doesn't know of her existence
Sorry just meant I'd never heard that analogy before

• Haha
It looks like Michael Fassbender and Alicia Vikander have managed to have a baby without anyone knowing, so it can be done! If Tom has people looking up his planning applications then I'm not surprised he's kept his relationships out of the public eye. I agree. Zawe us a fine actress. If she only got the Marvel role because of Tom ( unlikely) it was probably because he put in a good word for her, so he must think a lot of her.

I think you can understand a lot about where Tom is in his head now by looking at this quote from Just before the Betrayal run in NYC:

“ "It's not possible, and nor should it be possible, to control what anyone thinks about you," he said. "Especially if it's not based in any, um --" he gave a soft, joyless laugh -- "if it's not based in any reality."

That's something he's learned about navigating fame -- about being put on a pedestal that's then kicked out from under him. He knows now "to let go of the energy that comes toward me, be it good or bad," he said. "Because naturally in the early days I took responsibility for it."

"And yes, I'm protective about my internal world now in probably a different way," he added, his tone as restrained as his words. He took a beat, and so much went unsaid in what he said next: "That's because I didn't realize it needed protecting before."

It looks like Michael Fassbender and Alicia Vikander have managed to have a baby without anyone knowing, so it can be done! If Tom has people looking up his planning applications then I'm not surprised he's kept his relationships out of the public eye. I agree. Zawe us a fine actress. If she only got the Marvel role because of Tom ( unlikely) it was probably because he put in a good word for her, so he must think a lot of her.
I don't think that TH had anything to do with her landing the role. I mean, it's possible that he put a good word on her behalf but the audition was all her doing and her talent displayed. Unless you want to believe, which I don't, that the MCU is a buddy-buddy niche.
The only difference between ZA and TH in comparison with MF and AV is that they are a confirmed couple, married and all. Even when they were dating some photos surfaced back in 2014 when they started dating.
Granted TH owes nothing but we can all agree, as stated by multiple posters, that the lack of photographs is what planted the seed of doubt in all of our minds.

Now that I come to think about it, the only pictures we have from them (out in the city, at the restaurant, any picture that fueled the rumours of them being together), official or stolen, are from New York or Atlanta. Nothing since he came back to England.
True. Nothing can be traced to England a side of that photos where they were together (with another hundred people) in an Art Gallery before the premier from Betrayal.
The other photos that I just remember of were the US Open in 2019 but again, it was the Betrayal era and the match was in NY

I think you can understand a lot about where Tom is in his head now by looking at this quote from Just before the Betrayal run in NYC:
[...]
"And yes, I'm protective about my internal world now in probably a different way," he added, his tone as restrained as his words. He took a beat, and so much went unsaid in what he said next: "That's because I didn't realize it needed protecting before."
He found this out the hard way with what happened with the one that shall not be named though he might have had that self-protection instinct as all his previous relationships were kept in the DL a side of some public appearances.
I still believe that he was ill advised on how to deal with that situation. I don't think Luke is ripe enough to carry the PR for a celebrity like him, but that's just my opinion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.