Tom Hiddleston

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is a bit of a random one but if you could help me I’d love it 😆 I’ve been watching clips of his performance in Coriolanus but I can’t find the full performance online anywhere… and also, the neck kissing scene in Coriolanus, there’s an interview somewhere apparently where he talks about it and I think the making of the show as a whole? I hear loads of talk about it online but I can’t find ANYTHING it’s driving me crazy

Reactions: 1
The media would usually say there's a ban. I heard mention that there's one on photos of Benedict C's family being photographed
That is because he has children and an injunction out against a stalkery fan. The courts will grant an injunction to protect children, but not for 2 celebs who don't want to be inbthe press, otherwise no one would get caught out cheating or whatever!

Reactions: 2
You actually can’t legally ban the paparazzi from taking photos in public places. There’s a law in the UK with prevents children’s faces being shown so they get pixilated out in any pics that appear in the legit media.

I think the reason there are few pap shots of Benedict Cumberbatch’s with his wife & kids are, firstly BC may have come to some informal agreement with the paps that they don’t take pics of his kids because of the stalker issue. Secondly, and far more likely, is that he and his family don’t actually do anything that interesting. They seem to live a very low key life. There were a few recent shots of them out with their kids in a park/woodland which comprised of them walking along a path with BC carrying one of the kids and his wife pushing a scooter one of the other kids had presumably got bored with using. Hardly headline grabbing stuff! 😀

Reactions: 3
That is because he has children and an injunction out against a stalkery fan. The courts will grant an injunction to protect children, but not for 2 celebs who don't want to be inbthe press, otherwise no one would get caught out cheating or whatever!
Yes the children should be kept safe, when you see other stars parading their kids I think that's wrong. I personally find it odd there's no pictures at all of them.

This is a bit of a random one but if you could help me I’d love it 😆 I’ve been watching clips of his performance in Coriolanus but I can’t find the full performance online anywhere… and also, the neck kissing scene in Coriolanus, there’s an interview somewhere apparently where he talks about it and I think the making of the show as a whole? I hear loads of talk about it online but I can’t find ANYTHING it’s driving me crazy
THIS.
I only found crappy quality videos

There are 3 Video Interviews with him and Josie Rourke from July or August 2020.

I rather think that Tom and Zawe are in the country house. Tom is supposed to be doing major renovation of his London house, which will require tearing down sections and rebuilding. I don’t know if it has started yet. However if they are in the country, nobody will see them (well nobody who is a paparazzi anyway). And as it has been said before, if a celebrity avoids certain Celeb hangouts he or she can avoid a lot of the press attention.

Nope only every seen clips

I rather think that Tom and Zawe are in the country house. Tom is supposed to be doing major renovation of his London house, which will require tearing down sections and rebuilding. I don’t know if it has started yet. However if they are in the country, nobody will see them (well nobody who is a paparazzi anyway). And as it has been said before, if a celebrity avoids certain Celeb hangouts he or she can avoid a lot of the press attention.
I'm surprised there's no pictures of the renovations! There was for most of his neighbours even if we didn't see the residents themselves

its not that hard to not get photographed as a celeb.
Yep. - this a million times. When do we get pap shots of Tom? When he is walking his dog or coming back from the cafe with a coffee. The paps know where he lives. If he is not there ( and in my previous post I suggested when he might not be there) . . . No photos

I'm surprised there's no pictures of the renovations! There was for most of his neighbours even if we didn't see the residents themselves
As I say, I don’t know if that has started yet. Maybe just clearing out the house? (I’m speculating here) His house is on a gated street so we never see the outside of the house.

Last edited:
Yep. - this a million times. When do we get pap shots of Tom? When he is walking his dog or coming back from the cafe with a coffee. The paps know where he loves. If he is not there ( and in my previous post I suggested when he might not be there) . . . No photos
Yes I mentioned this in my post. But Tom and Zawe you would have thought would have been photographed at some point doing something normal like getting a coffee. Yet we only see him and her on their own. Unless they don't want to be seen at all together

Again, if they are not in London why would we get a picture of them getting a coffee? We don’t get pap pictures of Zawe at all. And the last picture of Tom was in early 2021. Before Loki. If he’d been around during the Loki series ( except for some promotional work which was done over a few days, when he could easily come to London) then I think the paps would have caught him walking Bobby. But nothing - which makes me think he’s not been in London. Why hang around London during a pandemic?

Last edited:
Yep. - this a million times. When do we get pap shots of Tom? When he is walking his dog or coming back from the cafe with a coffee. The paps know where he lives. If he is not there ( and in my previous post I suggested when he might not be there) . . . No photos

As I say, I don’t know if that has started yet. Maybe just clearing out the house? (I’m speculating here) His house is on a gated street so we never see the outside of the house.
Are you sure that his house is on a gated street? I think I know where his house is. You can’t see it from tha Main Street, but the street ist not gated.

Reactions: 1
Well it’s behind a locked gate, from everything I’ve heard. You can’t get into the street it’s located on because it is private. You can see the top of his roof from the street. Helena Bonham Carter is his neighbor.

He was in his house in July that for sure for the Variety Interview

Well it’s behind a locked gate. You can’t get into the street it’s located on because it is private. You can see the top of his roof form the street. Helena Bonham Carter is his neighbor.
Yes two locked gates. Oh didn‘t know that Helena Bonham Carter is his neighbor

He was in his house in July that for sure for the Variety Interview
oh yes he was there at that time. (It was actually June or late May - two weeks before Zawe was interviewed in the same place - although it came out later) I just mean that it is quite possible that he comes to London only sometimes. I just think the total lack of ANY pap pictures during the Loki run suggests that he hasn’t been around. Why not go to the country where he won’t be bothered and there is place for Bobby to run?

oh yes he was there at that time. (It was actually June or late May - two weeks before Zawe was interviewed in the same place - although it came out later) I just mean that it is quite possible that he comes to London only sometimes. I just think the total lack of ANY pap pictures during the Loki run suggests that he hasn’t been around. Why not go to the country where he won’t be bothered and there is place for Bobby to run?
Well that make sense

Well it’s behind a locked gate, from everything I’ve heard. You can’t get into the street it’s located on because it is private. You can see the top of his roof from the street. Helena Bonham Carter is his neighbor.
Not sure that street was gated (a colleague and friend lived nearby) but might have been a recent addition

There was a picture of Tom and Zawe having dinner in Atlanta a while ago taken by a fan, they were in the background of the picture and I think they weren’t alone, they were with some people. That’s the only time I’ve seen them in a picture together that wasn’t at an event, or the pictures of them at the vet in Atlanta. Both of them were last year though.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.