Tom Hiddleston #9 Return of the Grey Boots Diaries

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey girls! Long time lurker here. Since all is confirmed and stuff, I hope it is ok to post the trailer for Zawe's new movie. It looks fantastic! I hope it will come to the local cinema.

She looks so posh! I hope her role is big.

It is so exciting. Both Tom and Zawe have new projects.

Reactions: 3
Hey girls! Long time lurker here. Since all is confirmed and stuff, I hope it is ok to post the trailer for Zawe's new movie. It looks fantastic! I hope it will come to the local cinema.

She looks so posh! I hope her role is big.

It is so exciting. Both Tom and Zawe have new projects.

WELCOME!!!

Hmmm....based, solely on the trailer, I would assume she is a supporting actress on this film?
For what I read, this will have a very limited theatre showcasing, but maybe you are one of the lucky ones that get to see it in a big screen. If not, there is always the internet!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hopefully this will be break through for her. We are all holding fingers crossed, aren't we?

Of course Marvels will be huge.

Reactions: 2
WELCOME!!!

Hmmm....based, solely on the trailer, I would assume she is a supporting actress on this film?
For what I read, this will have a very limited theatre showcasing, but maybe you are one of the lucky ones that get to see it in a big screen. If not, there is always the internet!
I have the same opinion!!
I know we have Zawe fans here or lurking, yes drama, just an opinion, I don't like his way of acting.

• Haha
Yes, true. But MML actors are awesome. I think you will end up loving the movie.
If I ever watch it, I for sure will let you know my thoughts.
I'm very picky with what I watch and I'm not particularly fond of Victorian themed movies / series.
Let's just say that I have my quota covered for that time period

Reactions: 1
Kind of like Bridgerton, right?
Minus Regé-Jean Page.....HUGE reason as to why Bridgerton was appealing lol
Welcome!

He so pretty, I liked the second season though. It definitely feels very Bridgerton. I like the trend of period pieces having diverse casts, though I know some people don’t like that because of historical inaccuracy.

For me generally if ethnicity or physical appearance doesn’t affect a plot or the way a character behaves it’s whoever is best for the role and it’s nice to see poc getting some more chances at films that used to be predominantly white but don’t need to be.

I also like Oliver Jackson-Cohen, I wonder how big of a role he is going to play. Zawe’s character definitely seems to be supporting here. I don’t always love her acting but here I think it seems adorable and she is suited for comedy and romance. I may have to wait for it to come to streaming though.
I know we have Zawe fans here or lurking, yes drama, just an opinion, I don't like his way of acting.
You are entitled to your opinion :)

I’m personally very excited for some Loki bts shots which should be starting fairly soon! I hope we soon see Tom walking around with dark hair, but it might be awhile until we see him again outside of shooting, we’ve been getting a lot of content.

• Heart
It is an open minded forum, no?

What you don't like about her acting? I am genuinely interested. She was so cool as Vod.

For me generally if ethnicity or physical appearance doesn’t affect a plot or the way a character behaves it’s whoever is best for the role and it’s nice to see poc getting some more chances at films that used to be predominantly white but don’t need to be.
So true

If I ever watch it, I for sure will let you know my thoughts.
I'm very picky with what I watch and I'm not particularly fond of Victorian themed movies / series.
Let's just say that I have my quota covered for that time period
Are you watching Better Call Saul? Last season is on. I know the pace is slow, even slower than with Breaking Bad but Bob Odenkirk is marvelous and Rhea Seahorn absolutely rocks this year (still not seen the latest episode, waiting for it to appear on Netlfix)
Honestly, it is basically the only "contemporary" thing I watch right now. And Barry. But that one is a bit special :D
Anxiously waiting for The Umbrella Academy season 3 (I honest to God hated Robert Sheehan in The Misfits but what he is doing as Klaus here...while also proving men, unfairly, grow to look better.

@Aunty Carmen, welcome. This is an awesome place where sometimes nothing happens for days because Tom as a certified Mole man is able to disappear for an entire month so we get to live from a random tweet as "Tom Hiddleston in Waitrose" for weeks :D

@yupps you beat me to it, I just went to post it here. I love these long interviews where he has time to give longer answers and really think about it. Of course, he is great in the fast, funny and snappy interviews as well but I just love hearing him talk.
I have yet to see a complete Wallander. It was on our TV very recently, but I only saw about two episodes. I actually wanted to watch it for Kenneth as well. With whom he really needs to work again soon!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It is an open minded forum, no?

What you don't like about her acting? I am genuinely interested. She was so cool as Vod.

So true
Yes it is an open forum!!
but there are people who associate everything that is thought of Ashton as racism so it is difficult to give an opinion when people only support her for being Hiddleston's girlfriend/fiancée because before being with him, nobody knew anything about her work or they adored her like now.
I have the right to say that I don't like her work and it's nothing personal against her.

Reactions: 4
Are you watching Better Call Saul? Last season is on. I know the pace is slow, even slower than with Breaking Bad but Bob Odenkirk is marvelous and Rhea Seahorn absolutely rocks this year (still not seen the latest episode, waiting for it to appear on Netlfix)
Honestly, it is basically the only "contemporary" thing I watch right now. And Barry. But that one is a bit special :D
Anxiously waiting for The Umbrella Academy season 3 (I honest to God hated Robert Sheehan in The Misfits but what he is doing as Klaus here...while also proving men, unfairly, grow to look better.
I have not....Honestly, I've watched one episode or two and found myself not keeping up with it nor it catching my attention.
I have not seen Braking Bad either. tried, several times, made it to season 2 but is not something I was looking forward to continue.
As for The Umbrella Academy, I only watched season 1. Didn't go back for Season 2.
Right now, anxiously awaiting the final installment of Stranger Things, Still crying myself to sleep due to This is Us and thoroughly enjoying The First Lady

Actually a number of us loved Zawe as Vod and saw her in other pieces as well - such as Dreams of a Life. Which is one of the reason we were so happy to see her with Tom.

I have not....Honestly, I've watched one episode or two and found myself not keeping up with it nor it catching my attention.
I have not seen Braking Bad either. tried, several times, made it to season 2 but is not something I was looking forward to continue.
As for The Umbrella Academy, I only watched season 1. Didn't go back for Season 2.
Right now, anxiously awaiting the final installment of Stranger Things, Still crying myself to sleep due to This is Us and thoroughly enjoying The First Lady
I caught Breaking Bad by lucky accident in the years when it was not as hyped (about first five episodes were out at that time) and I almost gave up right there but it was worth it. But it is not something what I would actively search for. I am not a fan of dramas with mobbsters and drugs.

Definitely Stranger Things. I honestly did not like season 2 much but season 3 was great. I cannot wait to see where they go with it because last season ended in a very epic way. But season 4 will be split apparently so I smell a big cliffhanger coming somewhere in the middle :D

But the amount of shows coming out this spring is insane. Only the pile of unread books all around me is probably worse than my "must watch" list :D

Reactions: 1
Yes it is an open forum!!
but there are people who associate everything that is thought of Ashton as racism so it is difficult to give an opinion when people only support her for being Hiddleston's girlfriend/fiancée because before being with him, nobody knew anything about her work or they adored her like now.
I have the right to say that I don't like her work and it's nothing personal against her.
Like I said you’re entitled to your opinion but you are honestly the only one who still brings that stuff up, like everyone else seems to just be trying to ignore the drama, just say you don’t like her acting and call it a day, no one on here is accusing you of racism or starting anything anymore, I think this forum is past that and should just leave it behind 🤷‍♀️

On another note I am starting to enjoy The Essex Serpent more now that it’s picking up- I rewatched episode 3 several times (for no particular reason 😉) and the tension is building nicely. I think the chemistry is great and the performances are stellar. I have a feeling the next/last few episodes will be really great. I’m preparing for an emotional ride and maybe some tears.