Tom Hiddleston #9 Return of the Grey Boots Diaries

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Last time on Tom Watch- old uniform, new suits, new skin, confirmed engagement, mystery bracelet, sometimes a serpent is just a serpent…

@clara131brown thanks for the thread name!

Reactions: 8
Went to bed early & just watched it. He looks so happy! I LOVED his story about the boy who plays his son in TES interrogating him every Thursday morning about Loki. 🥰

Reactions: 1
Thank you @db131 You will be our new local hero :D Kimmel is on youtube....I have to say, that discussion about UFOs was a bit weird, however probably to the topic. I was a bit distracted by those socks :D
And Tom did have a covid, he did disappear a bit around Christmas but again, he tends to disappear a lot so it was hard to tell :D

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thank you @db131 You will be our new local hero :D Kimmel is on youtube....I have to say, that discussion about UFOs was a bit weird, however probably to the topic. I was a bit distracted by those socks :D
And Tom did have a covid, he did disappear a bit around Christmas but again, he tends to disappear a lot so it was hard to tell :D

The UFO bit was strange but I do enjoy his theories about ghosts and UFOs 😂 also fans on Tik tok are convinced he stumbled and said ‘wife’ when talking about the covid thing. Personally I can’t hear it.

I do wish he would go back on Stephens show though. You know Shakespeare would be brought up within 2 minutes 😂

The UFO bit was strange but I do enjoy his theories about ghosts and UFOs 😂 also fans on Tik tok are convinced he stumbled and said ‘wife’ when talking about the covid thing. Personally I can’t hear it.

I do wish he would go back on Stephens show though. You know Shakespeare would be brought up within 2 minutes 😂
I thought I heard the same thing! So I'm not alone. My takeaway from the UFO discussion is that he never watched that one X Files episode about the chupacabra. 😉

Reactions: 2

I thought I heard the same thing! So I'm not alone. My takeaway from the UFO discussion is that he never watched that one X Files episode about the chupacabra. 😉
So I was very glad he didn’t ask him about anything uncomfortable or objectifying like the Hiddlesbum, but I felt like the interview was very…average. I think Kimmel is a terrible interviewer. He doesn’t ask any hard hitting questions or let Tom get to the meat of anything.

That being said I thought Tom looked amazing and came across confident. He was able to organically turn things into jokes, I loved his Asgardian.

I was sad to hear about him having covid over Christmas but it doesn’t entirely surprise me since earlier that month they’d been sort of all over including that Cabaret performance. I felt bad that they had to cancel Christmas with his family two years in a row. I wonder if Zawe got sick as well. At least he’s okay though!

I was sad to hear about him having covid over Christmas but it doesn’t entirely surprise me since earlier that month they’d been sort of all over including that Cabaret performance. I felt bad that they had to cancel Christmas with his family two years in a row. I wonder if Zawe got sick as well. At least he’s okay though!
I mean who knows but when he said "negative... negative" about being ok for New Years I just assumed he meant they both had negative tests. But he could've meant he tested negative 2 days in a row if that's a thing you're supposed to do to confirm?

Its funny he sort of confirmed for me that I in fact had covid when he said he felt like he was vibrating or humming. In February '20 my husband & I got incredibly sick & it wasn't the flu, but they really weren't testing for covid yet where we live unless you had recently been to China or had been around a confirmed case. We've assumed this whole time that's what it was but we'll never really know. & anyway when I was sick I remember thinking that I almost felt like I was vibrating inside. Which was a super weird thing to think & until now I've never heard anyone else say they felt the same thing

• Wow
Covid was rife in the UK over last Christmas everyone I knew was getting it. Plus I work in that sector so I was seeing the positive tests, so doesn’t surprise me at all Tom had it. It sounded like he wasn’t too bad with it and im sorry to hear both of them cancelled plans.

I heard him I say I missed my 'w'???

I mean who knows but when he said "negative... negative" about being ok for New Years I just assumed he meant they both had negative tests. But he could've meant he tested negative 2 days in a row if that's a thing you're supposed to do to confirm?

Its funny he sort of confirmed for me that I in fact had covid when he said he felt like he was vibrating or humming. In February '20 my husband & I got incredibly sick & it wasn't the flu, but they really weren't testing for covid yet where we live unless you had recently been to China or had been around a confirmed case. We've assumed this whole time that's what it was but we'll never really know. & anyway when I was sick I remember thinking that I almost felt like I was vibrating inside. Which was a super weird thing to think & until now I've never heard anyone else say they felt the same thing
Negative negative means here in the UK you had to have 2 negative tests on 2 consecutive days to end your quarantine. Back then a lot of employers required you to officially register your results with the Government Track and Trace service

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I heard him I say I missed my 'w'???

Negative negative means here in the UK you had to have 2 negative tests on 2 consecutive days to end your quarantine. Back then a lot of employers required you to officially register your results with the Government Track and Trace service
Ah ok.
Ooooooooh you're right about "I missed my 'w.' I heard the same thing & hmmmm

• Haha
Ah ok.
Ooooooooh you're right about "I missed my 'w.' I heard the same thing & hmmmm
I think his brain has tripped him up as he couldn't decide whether to say 'I' or 'we' and it's come out wrong or he missed his 'wine'?? Lol (Joke!!)

[
I think his brain has tripped him up as he couldn't decide whether to say 'I' or 'we' and it's come out wrong or he missed his 'wine'?? Lol (Joke!!)
I thought the same thing, he seems like he’s getting more comfortable with saying we, but maybe his brain went uh oh if I say we maybe he’ll take it as an invitation to ask a follow up question, plus he’s gone so long saying I it’s probably going to take getting used to.

Remember when he was spotted buying alcohol/wine at Waitrose for New Year’s? Now we know why! He was celebrating being covid free and having a party most likely! Or attending one.

• Heart
[

I thought the same thing, he seems like he’s getting more comfortable with saying we, but maybe his brain went uh oh if I say we maybe he’ll take it as an invitation to ask a follow up question, plus he’s gone so long saying I it’s probably going to take getting used to.

Remember when he was spotted buying alcohol/wine at Waitrose for New Year’s? Now we know why! He was celebrating being covid free and having a party most likely! Or attending one.
when he did the zoom with Josh Horowitz back in December he was saying ‘we’ quite a bit but I know he is really comfy with Josh and knows he wouldn’t ask any follow up so that makes sense. I think he said ‘I missed’ and changed it to ‘we missed’

when he did the zoom with Josh Horowitz back in December he was saying ‘we’ quite a bit but I know he is really comfy with Josh and knows he wouldn’t ask any follow up so that makes sense. I think he said ‘I missed’ and changed it to ‘we missed’
YES. I noticed him using "we" big time in that call. Also in response to that question from a while back on what they watched during quarantine, also when he was asked for that bafta thing what show is a can't miss or whatever & he was carefully saying "my household." Also in those pics at the beach when she was checking whatever he wanted her to check on his undermoob I mean come on, that was the biggest we are 1000% comfortable with each other thing ever. That's simultaneous bff & long term relationship territory.

YES. I noticed him using "we" big time in that call. Also in response to that question from a while back on what they watched during quarantine, also when he was asked for that bafta thing what show is a can't miss or whatever & he was carefully saying "my household." Also in those pics at the beach when she was checking whatever he wanted her to check on his undermoob I mean come on, that was the biggest we are 1000% comfortable with each other thing ever. That's simultaneous bff & long term relationship territory.
Zawe, babes if you ever get bored of checking -let me know ans I’ll happily look 😂

• Haha
Zawe, babes if you ever get bored of checking -let me know ans I’ll happily look 😂
Moob hahahahaha. I assumed it was like a freckle/mole that he was like uhhh do you think this is normal? Should I get this checked out? Either that or some type of schmutz. I’ve definitely done that with my husband, I look at his moles and I’m like okay this one looks fine, you’re good.

@sleepingpanda lets all go help! She’s a busy woman, and we are so considerate after all. We can check Tom’s body for any and all abnormalities! I’m a doctor! (I’m not).

• Haha
Still catching up on the previous thread, but was this shared already?

He can go back to the blue uniform....Honestly, the socks, the shoes and the folding upwards of his pants is a no for me.

Still catching up on the previous thread, but was this shared already?

He can go back to the blue uniform....Honestly, the socks, the shoes and the folding upwards of his pants is a no for me.
the “folding upward”? Do you mean the cuffs or turn-ups as they say in the UK? I liked that touch! And I loved the blue suede shoes😄