Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
My daughter was one of the extras on that Loki shoot last night. It was set in 1974. She said that she met Tom and he was really friendly and chatted to her.

She was standing next to him and had to wave, by accident she hit him in the face so she quickly apologised and she said he couldn't have been nicer to her about it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

sleepingpanda

VIP Member
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

clara131brown

VIP Member
This was shared on another fan forum I'm on, it's an old photo but I think the wardrobe department underestimated how strong the stage lighting was.
FFDF5B08-F557-4678-813B-CB80C9C4F57C.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha

db131

VIP Member

Last time on Tom Watch- old uniform, new suits, new skin, confirmed engagement, mystery bracelet, sometimes a serpent is just a serpent…

@clara131brown thanks for the thread name!

yupps

Chatty Member

Well Tom was at the Mr. Malcolm’s List event last night, but as is typical for them, he remained incognito 🥸. Just like she did at the TES event. I guess he felt it was her turn to shine. 😄. Wunmi and Gugu attended as well - which was nice.

Reactions: 7

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Definitely a woman there who was wearing a replica of a tiara I’ve seen the Queen wear!

View attachment 1391353
My daughter has told me that there was an actor there playing the Queen because it was supposed to be a movie premiere. Apparently the extras were supposed to be fans of a character called 'Brad'. In the short conversation she had with Tom he told her that she had done a good job acting as a fan.

I think that's really kind that he would take the time to say that to an extra.

Reactions: 7

mghjuno

New filming photos! He. Looks. Awesome.
Also, this makes me think Loki is going to work with Mobius in the TVA (only as pretending that he is an analyst in the "other" TVA or will manage to return to his own) Sophie is there as well, in McD clothes....so Sylvie maybe decided she is done? And Loki is chasing after her? What is going on? I cannot wait.
Also, poor Tom in that coat...in this weather

Also, DM...
So just to be very clear:

Prince of Asgard Loki met Sylvie in a Wal-Mart (essentially a Wal-Mart) in Alabama and at some point on a different timeline they appear to be reunited when she's working behind the counter at a McDonalds. I genuinely love all of this 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 6

mghjuno

Yeah, I wonder when she is due, because she looks pretty advanced so not sure if the filming will be done by then? But I will be first to admit I have no idea how pregnancy works and from a certain point, the belly is just a belly for me :D (I never had kids and probably never will :D )

To be honest, this made my day when I read it in the morning. I mean, it may sound a bit silly, I obviously don´t know either of them but there is so much bad stuff happening around the world right now that I was just glad to read something good for a change. But not knowing anything, I think Tom really must be happy. He had two projects out, both with some buzz, he is filming again and his personal life looks OK, too. So yeah, it made me really happy, too :)

EDIT: It resonates so much that it got into our tabloid, that usually leaves Tom alone....and duh, they think they still live in Atlanta...so, there you go...you don´t need DM for making tabloid look stupid :D
Yes exactly. It's such a relief to have something to be happy about. Obviously yes none of us know them but that doesn't mean we can't be excited for them from afar. I'm absolutely not a kid person & I think all babies look alike & I can't wait to hear that theirs has arrived! :D That kid is going to be so loved, & be part of a happy family & that's something to celebrate

mghjuno

for that scene was the intimacy coordinator?
Oh gosh I forgot the intimacy coordinator! Yep that would have to be it.

I'm rewatching it, again, to stop myself wallowing in the terrible stuff on the internet. Some things jump out this time.

I finally really like Luke! He's still kind of a knob head but he's a more sympathetic & likeable one than he was in the book. Stella is an angel on this earth, both in the book & in the show.

One sweet thing I thought of - in that Jimmy Kimmel interview where Tom talked about how he thought the boy playing his son took a while to accept that he wasn't actually Loki & asked all kinds of questions every morning after the new Loki episodes dropped - imagine being that kid & you get to see one of your (apparently) heroes from the movies every day & he's nice to you & you get to talk to him about the stuff he's in that you love him for. And also he carries you around 🥰 I just think about what a wild & exciting & like, comforting thing that would be for a kid.

db131

VIP Member
Oh wow I watched the TES finale 🥰 & :cry:
I’m very sad that it’s over- I thought the show itself was absolutely visually stunning, the acting was great.

The narrative pacing and some of the storylines they chose to explore felt a little off to me. Maybe if I had read the book it would be different but I’m a firm believer that an adaptation needs to stand on its hand while I absolutely did enjoy it, I almost couldn’t even tell you what happened, like if someone said give me a quick summary of this show I’m not even sure what I would say, it felt like it zeroed in on certain themes at first like faith and faithfulness and zealotry and then it became like 20 other things.

I’m very sad that it’s over because it had been a long time since we’ve had non-Loki Tom content and having a show of his to look forward to every week was really wonderful. Now I’m bummed that we most likely won’t see much of him outside Loki bts and occasional promo- the last few months have been such a treat with him doing so much promotion and wearing all these new suits/looking so amazing.

Unfortunately I think we’re going to see a drought for awhile while he films- at least we still have the Lily James video to look forward to and maybe some other things, fingers crossed that he and Zawe attend her MML premiere.

Jara

VIP Member
Nothing new in the interview just the photos.
OK... :D
I think it is worth for just the photos.

Anyway, we finally got Disney+ here today! Officially, paid and everything :D They will keep adding content day by day but I already know that my Marvel Blu-Ray collection is obsolete now :)
I will rewatch Castle or Buffy first anyway :)
But Loki first, so I can finally add some viewing numbers to it.

db131

VIP Member
what is the point of all this for you?
because it is important for you to show that Tom's personal life is perfect, you think you know everything and you don't, Tom and his wife are famous people and nobody knows what happens inside their house.
I'm tired of always giving my opinion and being attacked by you.
I don’t she was attacking you Blue, I think as @clara131brown said sometimes something is lost in translation and because there have been disagreements in the past we automatically think someone is being mean to us when they aren’t-

to me this just looks like a normal back and forth conversation with no one attacking anyone. But certain things are fact and certain things are speculation. Zawe’s parents came to support Tom which is lovely. None of us know why Tom’s parents were not there but he seems to have a good relationship with both of them.

Perhaps they avoid crowds because of covid- my parents do the same- perhaps they were busy, perhaps they don’t like to be around one another- perhaps they have a terrible fear of snakes!😂 sorry just trying to lighten the mood.