Tom Hiddleston #9 Return of the Grey Boots Diaries

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was not a huge fan of this suit- he looked amazing regardless but while the color was great and I was actually quite into the shoes (I’m into all of his shoes tbh) I didn’t love the shape or fabric of the suit. I much preferred his Loki panel suit and I loooooved the tan one he wore for Jenelle Riley.

I like him better in really fitted suits and also I think I prefer a tie. I don’t think I like cuffs on suits, that’s more a jeans thing for me.

Reactions: 1
I like cuffs. They are different- and quite traditional with suits. They need to be well-tailored - but Tom has a good tailor.

There's a phrase in Northern England (also popular in other parts and also Eton!!) asking someone 'has your cat died' when they wear trousers that are too short....... these are too short for him. He needs to sack his stylist for letting him go out in 'cats died' trousers (or tell the tailor they can't use a measuring tape)!!

There's a phrase in Northern England (also popular in other parts and also Eton!!) asking someone 'has your cat died' when they wear trousers that are too short....... these are too short for him. He needs to sack his stylist for letting him go out in 'cats died' trousers (or tell the tailor they can't use a measuring tape)!!
No- actually those kid of slim cut trousers do have the option to be cut shorter - especially when using turn-ups
Not full pleated trousers, but slim cut as these are. It’s a style choice. Take a look at some of the pictures here https://www.mortsandmore.com/5-points-you-need-to-know-to-help-your-cuffed-trouser-immediately/

No- actually those kid of slim cut trousers do have the option to be cut shorter - especially when using turn-ups
Not full pleated trousers, but slim cut as these are. It’s a style choice. Take a look at some of the pictures here https://www.mortsandmore.com/5-points-you-need-to-know-to-help-your-cuffed-trouser-immediately/
I get your point but I personally think it looks ridiculous, on someone short it makes them look shorter and on someone tall it makes them look gangly. I've been on set with some well known dressers and stylists and they wouldn't recommend this and would advise a polished rather than a 'fashion' look. To me classic is timeless.

I was not a huge fan of this suit- he looked amazing regardless but while the color was great and I was actually quite into the shoes (I’m into all of his shoes tbh) I didn’t love the shape or fabric of the suit. I much preferred his Loki panel suit and I loooooved the tan one he wore for Jenelle Riley.

I like him better in really fitted suits and also I think I prefer a tie. I don’t think I like cuffs on suits, that’s more a jeans thing for me.
I'm on the fence with light colored suits, but it's just a personal preference. I would like to see him in a dark green suit, like the one below but I'm afraid that people would immediately Loki-size (did I just made up a word?) the look

1653426376200.png

I get your point but I personally think it looks ridiculous, on someone short it makes them look shorter and on someone tall it makes them look gangly
Kind of odd and it did look ridiculous to me as well. You say gangly, I say raggedy. Raggedy Tom in a turquoise suit lol

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Well, mostly Tom is very “classic” (as for instance his beautiful suit the other night - when all the other men looked the usual sloppy casual) , but sometimes he (or his stylist) likes to try something a bit different- like the famous spotty socks he wore with a plaid suit! https://www.justjared.com/photo-gal...-hugh-laurie-times-talk-the-night-manager-04/

just to shake it up a bit! ☺
I love polka dots. I'd read he wore them as a dare from his then girlfriend for charity and his friends said he wouldn't do it and he did so they had to pay up!

Wow I didn’t even notice the cuffs on the bottom of the pants. I was too busy being hypnotized by his thighs which happens whenever he wears a lighter colored suit….. and then of course he sits cross legged to add to the torture. o_O 🤤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I watched mostly his oh so gloriously moving thighs on that chair to notice the shoes, to be honest :D

Wow I didn’t even notice the cuffs on the bottom of the pants. I was too busy being hypnotized by his thighs which happens whenever he wears a lighter colored suit….. and then of course he sits cross legged to add to the torture. o_O 🤤
THIS is the hard hitting journalism we should be discussing 😂😂

No matter how we feel about the suit let’s all agree that the man IN the suit is fine as hell. He is looking so damn good these days, it really feels like he traveled back to 2016 (but let’s hope for his sake that’s not true)

I watched mostly his oh so gloriously moving thighs on that chair to notice the shoes, to be honest :D
When he grabs his thighs…

…I’ll see myself out 🫣
Tom is such a thigh toucher, he used to be a lot more of a manspreader and he still occasionally does that but I think maybe he happened upon the Hiddlesconda tumblr at some point and started crossing his legs more 😆 He definitely always touches his face and thighs though, and his glasses if he’s wearing them.

Nervous habit? Or possibly to distract while he thinks of what to say? Or is he just very sensory? A combination of all?

I love polka dots. I'd read he wore them as a dare from his then girlfriend for charity and his friends said he wouldn't do it and he did so they had to pay up!
Who was that- Jane Arthy?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
THIS is the hard hitting journalism we should be discussing 😂😂

No matter how we feel about the suit let’s all agree that the man IN the suit is fine as hell. He is looking so damn good these days, it really feels like he traveled back to 2016 (but let’s hope for his sake that’s not true)

Tom is such a thigh toucher, he used to be a lot more of a manspreader and he still occasionally does that but I think maybe he happened upon the Hiddlesconda tumblr at some point and started crossing his legs more 😆 He definitely always touches his face and thighs though, and his glasses if he’s wearing them.
Yea on my screen I was putting my thumbs over his fluffy hair on the side of his head and saying “is it 2016 again?”:cool:

Maybe we can petition every event coordinator out there to make sure this man always gets a short chair wherever he appears so he has no choice but to manspread or wrap them around something. :p There’s a lot to admire about his physique but the legs have been doing it the most for me lately.

Who was that- Jane Arthy?
No it was after Jane (although I can see her doing something like that, she seems nice that way). I'd heard it was Elizabeth Olsen. Either way whoever it was good on them for suggesting it and good on Tom for doing it for a good cause.

it really feels like he traveled back to 2016 (but let’s hope for his sake that’s not true)
He should have stopped his time travelling nonsenses in 2018. Anything prior to Prof Hiddleston was completely erased from my memory.

• Haha
Reactions: 4