Tom Hiddleston #8 Fifty shades of blue

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
MTV decided to make the acting category “gender neutral“ so it happened only females were nominated this year. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Sorry to sound as an intolerant whinner but this is a stupid idea. It doesn´t really help anything, only diminishes chances of other actors and actresses getting there. They basically left the same number of places for nominations but for more people. I hope this trend is not going any further.

Reactions: 9
Sorry to sound as an intolerant whinner but this is a stupid idea. It doesn´t really help anything, only diminishes chances of other actors and actresses getting there. They basically left the same number of places for nominations but for more people. I hope this trend is not going any further.
I don’t think it sounds intolerant I agree with you, if you’re going to basically combine two categories or rather replace actor and actress categories with gender neutral then you should allow double the nominations at the very least. But even then to have one winner where you previously had two seems unfair. The category will now either be overcrowded if they increase nominations or half the actors who would have been nominated are just tit out of luck.

Reactions: 4
I'm very happy for Sophia's nomination I think she deserves it her character Sylvie was fantastic and the chemistry with Tom was fabulous.

He’s quiet when it comes to his relationship if they are having a baby I can imagine he’s gonna be very private and protective so I can’t see that.
No I can't either, there's a LOT of crazy posts appeared on Twitter but that was one of the more tame ones. I'm just waiting to see when the blinds start up about him again on the Tea sites as happened before. The bracelet, It's likely one of his Sister's kids made it for him.

Reactions: 3
Saw this on Twitter
Yeah I don’t think that’s it…😂

Some of the posts are definitely meant to be satirical but some are serious and over the top.

He’s quiet when it comes to his relationship if they are having a baby I can imagine he’s gonna be very private and protective so I can’t see that.
I imagine that as everyone said, if they are in fact having a baby we as fans will see and know next to nothing about it. And honestly, as much as it bums me out because I would love to see, it’s better that way. People in this fandom are loony tunes, people that care way too much from either end of the spectrum- too much love or too much hate if that makes sense.

If Benedict taught us anything it’s that having children will not deter nasty people who fuel rumors. If anything it just pushes some further over the edge. You would think that people would have some type of morality with bringing someone’s kids into it but they don’t- Tom should protect his life at all cost.

It would be interesting to see his reaction to the engagement question in a video
I’m sure he looked surprised but he honestly didn’t seem upset, he would have responded quite differently if it had really bothered him. He may have been caught off guard though.

No I can't either, there's a LOT of crazy posts appeared on Twitter but that was one of the more tame ones. I'm just waiting to see when the blinds start up about him again on the Tea sites as happened before. The bracelet, It's likely one of his Sister's kids made it for him.
I am so happy I’m not on Marvel/Tom twitter the posts ive Seen are disturbing 😑 like you said it’s probably one of his nieces or a friends child that’s made the bracelet for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I imagine that as everyone said, if they are in fact having a baby we as fans will see and know next to nothing about it. And honestly, as much as it bums me out because I would love to see, it’s better that way. People in this fandom are loony tunes, people that care way too much from either end of the spectrum- too much love or too much hate if that makes sense.

If Benedict taught us anything it’s that having children will not deter nasty people who fuel rumors. If anything it just pushes some further over the edge. You would think that people would have some type of morality with bringing someone’s kids into it but they don’t- Tom should protect his life at all cost.
Agreed & I was also thinking about if Zawe is pregnant or gets pregnant, how hard it must be/would be on her to have to hide it as much as possible & be even more vigilant towards threats than most women have to be when they're pregnant & have children. Like adding an awful layer of stalker stress onto an already stressful & emotional situation. I had no idea how awful people were about Benedict until recently & it makes me cringe thinking of what must always be in the back of T&Z's minds knowing what people were like with his friend's family.

Reactions: 2
Agreed & I was also thinking about if Zawe is pregnant or gets pregnant, how hard it must be/would be on her to have to hide it as much as possible & be even more vigilant towards threats than most women have to be when they're pregnant & have children. Like adding an awful layer of stalker stress onto an already stressful & emotional situation. I had no idea how awful people were about Benedict until recently & it makes me cringe thinking of what must always be in the back of T&Z's minds knowing what people were like with his friend's family.
No it can't be easy but having worked in that industry anyone who gets involved with an actor (male or female) knows they're going to get backlash either from fans, exes of the person they're dating or even other actors and directors. The happiest actors I know are settled with people that aren't actors. But Twitter seems to bring out some really crazy people.

You should also never put hair ties on your wrist, you see the indentation? They can press on certain nerves and cause discomfort or tiny abrasions that can introduce infection.
I've been wearing hair ties around my wrist for YEARS, I even went as far as buying glittery ones to use as bracelets, never have I ever had abrasions nor infections🙃
Ugh I hope he doesn’t still smoke, I know he used to but I would have hoped he’d quit by now, especially if there is in fact a baby in his future. It does look that shape though doesn’t it…maybe it’s his wallet?
I fail to see the issue with him smoking....It's been known that he does for years and I highly doubt that he is going to puff around a new born.
My dad was a smoker while I was growing up, ok...the 80s were weird but still.... Someone having that habit doesn't mean that they are going to expose a baby to the contamination, he is not that dumb.
eah he’s a runner but I agree that doesn’t necessarily negate the smoking, I don’t get it either but it definitely happens!
I was a full on varsity player, training 4 times a week and playing games once or twice a weekend and I was still smoking a pack a day.
Not the best example to put out there but, its like your body adjusts to that.
Spaghetti Bolognaise is his comfort meal
Every time that word gets mentioned, we get a spree of sightings, I think is his trigger warning 🙃

The bracelet, It's likely one of his Sister's kids made it for him.
This is actually the first thing that came to mind when I saw it. Like AWWWWW....Uncle Thomas in full display. Why everything he does or wears has to be related to anything around them as an item? Honestly, though...I've seen it in other sites as well, can the man just do something that doesn't solely involved his relationship? I mean, does everything we do as individuals has to be in reflection of or relationship centric? Some people seem hyper focused!
I even saw a comment that said that now, since Zawe was into crystals, he was wearing a bracelet with them. Goes to show that some people see what they want to see as those were clearly plastic. Some people absolutely need to connect inexistent dots at all times

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I've been wearing hair ties around my wrist for YEARS, I even went as far as buying glittery ones to use as bracelets, never have I ever had abrasions nor infections🙃

I fail to see the issue with him smoking....It's been known that he does for years and I highly doubt that he is going to puff around a new born.
My dad was a smoker while I was growing up, ok...the 80s were weird but still.... Someone having that habit doesn't mean that they are going to expose a baby to the contamination, he is not that dumb.

I was a full on varsity player, training 4 times a week and playing games once or twice a weekend and I was still smoking a pack a day.

Every time that word gets mentioned, we get a spree of sightings, I think is his trigger warning 🙃

This is actually the first thing that came to mind when I saw it. Like AWWWWW....Uncle Thomas in full display. Why everything he does or wears has to be related to anything around them as an item? Honestly, though...I've seen it in other sites as well, can the man just do something that doesn't solely involved his relationship? I mean, does everything we do as individuals has to be in reflection of or relationship centric? Some people seem hyper focused!
I even saw a comment that said that now, since Zawe was into crystals, he was wearing a bracelet with them. Goes to show that some people see what they want to see as those were clearly plastic. Some people absolutely need to connect inexistent dots at all times
Oh I smoked for years, I only quit in my late 20s and I for sure worked out during that time too, I just don’t understand how it works 😂😂 I just don’t want him to smoke because it is bad for him and I would be extremely sad if he got sick from it. Cancer is horrible, anyone who has been around it can attest to that. But it is his body and it’s a very hard habit to kick, so do I judge him? No, I just hope he stays healthy. We don’t even know if he does still smoke. For all we know Zawe smokes too or neither of them do 🤷‍♀️

I agree some of the theories about the bracelet are strange. Like I think some of them are meant to be jokes or over the top and some of them are serious and it’s a bit much, like I agree that not everything he does needs to revolve around his relationship same as any other human. I thought it was crystals at first so I thought they might be healing type beads which my mom is very into, but I think it’s quite obvious now that it’s beaded and was made by a child.

I saw someone say it was an engagement bracelet and I was like…I am happy for them but it’s a joke..right? 😆

• Haha
First reviews are dropping and they sound very positive (found one very negative one but I suppose that guy just is not into this type of things)! I cannot wait! They also confirm what I thought....the letters are changed into dialogue. I hope it doesn´t drag the story down, though. Tomorrow guys!

He estado usando lazos para el cabello alrededor de mi muñeca durante AÑOS, incluso llegué a comprar unos brillantes para usarlos como pulseras, nunca he tenido abrasiones ni infecciones.🙃

No veo el problema con él fumando... Se sabe que lo hace desde hace años y dudo mucho que vaya a fumar alrededor de un recién nacido.
Mi papá era fumador mientras yo crecía, ok... los 80 fueron raros pero aún así... Alguien que tenga ese hábito no significa que vaya a exponer a un bebé a la contaminación, no es tan tonto .

Era un jugador completo del equipo universitario, entrenaba 4 veces a la semana y jugaba juegos una o dos veces por fin de semana y todavía fumaba un paquete al día.
No es el mejor ejemplo para poner, pero es como si tu cuerpo se ajustara a eso.

Cada vez que se menciona esa palabra, tenemos una serie de avistamientos, creo que es su advertencia de activación. 🙃

Esto es en realidad lo primero que me vino a la mente cuando lo vi. Como AWWWWW....Tío Thomas en pantalla completa. ¿Por qué todo lo que hace o usa tiene que estar relacionado con algo que los rodea como un elemento? Honestamente, sin embargo... lo he visto en otros sitios también, ¿puede el hombre hacer algo que no involucre únicamente su relación? Quiero decir, ¿todo lo que hacemos como individuos tiene que ser un reflejo o una relación centrada? ¡Algunas personas parecen hiperconcentradas!
Incluso vi un comentario que decía que ahora, como a Zawe le gustaban los cristales, llevaba un brazalete con ellos. Va a demostrar que algunas personas ven lo que quieren ver, ya que eran claramente de plástico. Algunas personas necesitan absolutamente conectar puntos inexistentes en todo momento
[/CITA]

You say they are not crystals because you don't want me to be with Zawe because she is a woman of color 🙄🙄😂😂😂😂😂
I think all the stories of this relationship live in the heads of their fans!

• Haha
I saw someone say it was an engagement bracelet and I was like…I am happy for them but it’s a joke..right? 😆
I hope they were joking, that's up there with kindergarten kids giving each other the plastic 'engagement' rings from Christmas crackers! 🙄. Not sure why some fans have to see anything more than a bracelet a child made

• Haha
I hope they were joking, that's up there with kindergarten kids giving each other the plastic 'engagement' rings from Christmas crackers! 🙄. Not sure why some fans have to see anything more than a bracelet a child made
As soon as I saw it the only thought I had was either his niece or a friends child made it for him. I don’t get why fans have to go OTT with theories