Tom Hiddleston #8 Fifty shades of blue

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tom and everyone in the cast must be very excited to start filming Loki 2.
I bet Tom is happy he can stay home. And Sophia, given she has two small children now.
So we can expect long hair and black color in a couple of weeks? :) If Tom shows up anywhere in the meantime and won´t disappear again after TES promo :D

@db131 I plan to watch it as it goes out and I don´t mind spoilers (also for the simple reason I read the book) There is a spoiler tag here somewhere, right? Or maybe to just say "SPOILER" as warning? Not sure how is everybody feeling about it, though?

Reactions: 2
I think saying SPOILER at the start is a good idea. I will watch it this weekend but not sure when (can't believe I got Apple TV just for this!). Means people can then catch up without anything being ruined for them. I wonder if we'll get more photos before he starts filming?

Reactions: 4
I agree. Write in SPOILER - people can make the decision to read or not. (I never mind spoilers myself)

also some more promo

Last edited:
[
(can't believe I got Apple TV just for this!).
Me too! Except I totally can believe it, I got britbox just to watch him present at the BAFTAs, that is commitment (commitment is a nice way of saying obsessed and has problems).

These pics were from Tom on the Kermode and Mayo podcast, I’m sorry if someone already posted them I didn’t see them:

2097BBAF-E9E9-4391-8010-EBB0C104469A.jpeg

C9B6B062-D3B0-43E4-960D-3F5DADBDD450.jpeg

He looks SO adorable and so happy lately, I can’t get enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I have BritBox to watch the hollow crown, I adore him in that even though I don’t understand Shakespeare 😂

also I’m doing my yearly re watch of TNM I’m currently down with the Rona and it’s making me feel a little better

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I have BritBox to watch the hollow crown, I adore him in that even though I don’t understand Shakespeare 😂

also I’m doing my yearly re watch of TNM I’m currently down with the Rona and it’s making me feel a little better
Oh no please feel better!

Here, this will help it has magic healing powers:
1EF72F19-069F-4F82-BF99-E233EB4F0F3C.jpeg

Hope you feel better soon

Me too! Except I totally can believe it, I got britbox just to watch him present at the BAFTAs, that is commitment (commitment is a nice way of saying obsessed and has problems).

These pics were from Tom on the Kermode and Mayo podcast, I’m sorry if someone already posted them I didn’t see them:

View attachment 1257274
View attachment 1257275

He looks SO adorable and so happy lately, I can’t get enough.
I knoooooowwwwwww 🥰

I wish there was a full video of this interview with his sweet scruffy airpod wearing face & a better view of his bookshelf so we can see the titles (I cannot believe he claimed to not be well read in that other interview the other day)

• Heart
Anyone else listening to Radio 2? Zoe just congratulated him on his engagement and he said thank you.

• Wow
  • Heart
I’m listening ☺
Strange Zoe didn't mention Zawe by name it was just a mention about Betrayal and then a congratulations. So I wonder if he knew she was going to throw that in there? What did you make of his answer about James Bond (saying he couldn't really see past Daniel Craig being Bond)? Do you think that was a complete no or a I can't say anything?

Strange Zoe didn't mention Zawe by name it was just a mention about Betrayal and then a congratulations. So I wonder if he knew she was going to throw that in there? What did you make of his answer about James Bond (saying he couldn't really see past Daniel Craig being Bond)? Do you think that was a complete no or a I can't say anything?
The way he swerved the bond question has me thinking talks have happened? Surely if it wasn’t going to happen he would just say that…also I don’t think he knew Zoe was going to mention the engagement. He sounded a little surprised

Maybe Zoe assumes everybody listening knows that they are talking about Zawe? I am guessing that UK is, just like here, relatively contained with its "stars" so even a total dummie knows this actor is with this actress etc? I mean, I am not really into tabloid (I know this is a website for this kind of talk but this thread is special and I like it here :D ) but it is just not avoidable when you see commercial breaks or when tabloid is a part of serious news websites etc. I am not listening, I am at work and I cannot access the radio from my work server. I hope it will appear somewhere online later.

Tom will be in LA on 22nd May. Disney is really pushing it, don´t they? And it is good. Tom must be proud. I know the chances are slim but we all thought that due to recency bias, Loki will be forgotten because it just missed the deadline last year. But it still resonates as the most watched D+ show (after Mandalorian), with Tom promoting TES, Loki is brought up often AND now when the filming date is known, it circulates again. Also, I guess Tom "campaigns" a bit for Loki as well. No wonder he looks so content and excited :)

Reactions: 3
The way he swerved the bond question has me thinking talks have happened? Surely if it wasn’t going to happen he would just say that…also I don’t think he knew Zoe was going to mention the engagement. He sounded a little surprised
Yeah Zoe is normally quite polished with what she says but it sounded like she stumbled over that bit and saying going from Loki to Betrayal and then saying 'oh congratulations on your engagement'. That wasn't her exact words but it was clumsy and you're right he did seem surprised.
I had to laugh when he got asked about of the Avengers and if they were in a boat who would he throw out first and who would he save and he said my former colleagues might be calling me up!!
But you're right I think there has been talk and even if it's not gone anywhere why not say? Unless he's not supposed to?

Yeah Zoe is normally quite polished with what she says but it sounded like she stumbled over that bit and saying going from Loki to Betrayal and then saying 'oh congratulations on your engagement'. That wasn't her exact words but it was clumsy and you're right he did seem surprised.
I had to laugh when he got asked about of the Avengers and if they were in a boat who would he throw out first and who would he save and he said my former colleagues might be calling me up!!
But you're right I think there has been talk and even if it's not gone anywhere why not say? Unless he's not supposed to?
I like how he took it back to the OG 6 though and I knew Hulk would be first to go 😂 I was hoping Zoe would follow it up by asking him about Thor LAT…

i think the whole Bond thing is under a NDA isn’t it? Even if you don’t get it, you may have to sign away to say there have been/are talks but also wouldn’t it make sense just to dead the rumours if it won’t happen, personally I don’t think it will now, possibly back in 16/17 I would have said he has a chance but now I’m not sure.

Reactions: 3
I like how he took it back to the OG 6 though and I knew Hulk would be first to go 😂 I was hoping Zoe would follow it up by asking him about Thor LAT…

i think the whole Bond thing is under a NDA isn’t it? Even if you don’t get it, you may have to sign away to say there have been/are talks but also wouldn’t it make sense just to dead the rumours if it won’t happen, personally I don’t think it will now, possibly back in 16/17 I would have said he has a chance but now I’m not sure.
Yes Zoe should have followed up with that question!!
Bond probably is under NDA. I would have liked to have seen what he could have done with Bond but as you said the perfect time was 2016/17 straight after The Night Manager.
When Zoe mentioned the Cocker Spaniel (Eric?) used in TES I thought it funny but sweet that Tom said that he always kept sausages with him to make sure the dog felt safe! Also can you imaging people going to work and seeing Tom walking through central London on his way to the Radio 2 studios!!

Maybe Zoe assumes everybody listening knows that they are talking about Zawe? I am guessing that UK is, just like here, relatively contained with its "stars" so even a total dummie knows this actor is with this actress etc? I mean, I am not really into tabloid (I know this is a website for this kind of talk but this thread is special and I like it here :D ) but it is just not avoidable when you see commercial breaks or when tabloid is a part of serious news websites etc. I am not listening, I am at work and I cannot access the radio from my work server. I hope it will appear somewhere online later.

Tom will be in LA on 22nd May. Disney is really pushing it, don´t they? And it is good. Tom must be proud. I know the chances are slim but we all thought that due to recency bias, Loki will be forgotten because it just missed the deadline last year. But it still resonates as the most watched D+ show (after Mandalorian), with Tom promoting TES, Loki is brought up often AND now when the filming date is known, it circulates again. Also, I guess Tom "campaigns" a bit for Loki as well. No wonder he looks so content and excited :)
I don't think the presenter Zoe let on she was going to ask him about it, it was quite clumsily put together and she's pretty polished (sometimes funny) in her delivery.
Disney will push on each new campaign. They're recruiting here for another film/series, so they're keeping busy.

Yes Zoe should have followed up with that question!!
Bond probably is under NDA. I would have liked to have seen what he could have done with Bond but as you said the perfect time was 2016/17 straight after The Night Manager.
When Zoe mentioned the Cocker Spaniel (Eric?) used in TES I thought it funny but sweet that Tom said that he always kept sausages with him to make sure the dog felt safe! Also can you imaging people going to work and seeing Tom walking through central London on his way to the Radio 2 studios!!

I don't think the presenter Zoe let on she was going to ask him about it, it was quite clumsily put together and she's pretty polished (sometimes funny) in her delivery.
Disney will push on each new campaign. They're recruiting here for another film/series, so they're keeping busy.
i loved that he walked through London to get to the studios that’s such a Tom thing to do…but yeh imagine you are walking along and Toms there just walking 😂

it’s a shame about Bond because I genuinely think he would make an excellent Bond but I think his time has passed. Obviously he’s busy with Loki and these new Apple shows and maybe he will head back to the theatre too.

Anyone else listening to Radio 2? Zoe just congratulated him on his engagement and he said thank you.
I didn’t hear the whole interview just that snippet and it was extremely sweet how happy and pleased he sounded. I imagine she didn’t mention her by name because it was obvious especially after having just mentioned Betrayal. It sounded less like a planned announcement and more like she just thought to congratulate him so maybe as you said it wasn’t thought through.

I didn’t hear the Bond stuff- did he sound annoyed with that question? He has been asked before and never ever outright says no he just dodges or tried to change the subject. I can’t imagine he would be in contention at this point when BB was so opposed to him 6 years ago.

Is there a Radio 2 website where we’d be able to hear it??