Tom Hiddleston #5 The Red Sweater Diaries

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t speak for anyone else on here but I enjoy the info, a lot of times I don’t know the things that you post so I appreciate it!

So these people have nothing to do with Marvel but they’re one of my favorite celeb couples and I adore their costumes:
(Sarah Michelle Gellar and Freddie Prinze Jr)
Pardon my ignorance....I thought they broke up a long time ago :D
The last time I heard about Freddie Prinze Jr was him complaining about Kiefer Sutherland not giving him enough screentime on "24" (which was Kiefer´s show.... :D ) He was basically the only actor to complain about Kiefer ever on the show so I kind of went into ignoring the guy *shrugs* I don´t think anything bad about him, just kind of...it made me a bit "yeah, well..." about him :D

However, this is a nice idea and if they are still together, then good for them. Showbusiness relationships are pretty rare, especially when they get married young.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Pardon my ignorance....I thought they broke up a long time ago :D
The last time I heard about Freddie Prinze Jr was him complaining about Kiefer Sutherland not giving him enough screentime on "24" (which was Kiefer´s show.... :D ) He was basically the only actor to complain about Kiefer ever on the show so I kind of went into ignoring the guy *shrugs* I don´t think anything bad about him, just kind of...it made me a bit "yeah, well..." about him :D

However, this is a nice idea and if they are still together, then good for them. Showbusiness relationships are pretty rare, especially when they get married young.
Still together! Married for almost 20 years with two kids now. I never heard that about 24 but I love Kiefer so it sounds like Freddie was being a diva. He’s also not a very good actor, but as a couple they are very sweet together and yes, showbiz relationships are very rare and usually don’t last for very long- I think Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson are the exception.

A Loki fan account posted this adorable video of a little boy dressed as Alligator Loki:
D9B2FB63-DD5E-4147-A12C-85C5E4E99EBC.png

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So....he does read this board, right?
...duh...hi, Tom :D
That sneaky little bastard!!!!! :love: :love: :love:

FINALLY HE PAID ATTENTION AND THANK YOU FOR COMING BACK...sorta

I'm so happy he is using his 10M followers for a good cause!
Love ya, Tommy!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Today UNICEF and Cop26, tomorrow maybe something from the set. Baby steps girls, baby steps! 😁
I'm happy with this! After all, I was giving him tit for not supporting social movements through his SM a few pages back!
I don't mind living off paparazzi photos till the day I die as long as he keeps THIS up!
He deserves to be called Tom again after this.... maybe :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
I'm happy with this! After all, I was giving him tit for not supporting social movements through his SM a few pages back!
I don't mind living off paparazzi photos till the day I die as long as he keeps THIS up!
Yup, check mate. He used his social platform (after more than a year!). Now we can't say tit ;)

• Haha
Now everyone is coming back to earth. He only provided his platform and didn't post anything himself

Now everyone is coming back to earth. He only provided his platform and didn't post anything himself
Yes I think everyone knows that. (Hence I said he was lending his platform when I posted it). His previous posts were also of this sort. Last time he posted something on his timeline himself was May 2020.

Reactions: 3
He might even turn up in Glasgow!!

I just came back to this and nearly fainted! This is exactly what we want him to do though- use his platform to promote causes he cares about, and what he’s doing which is lending his platform to a minority voice like he did last year. I am beyond pleased.

Just saying Tom, if you do lurk here, I also think it would be really great for humanity if you wore your glasses and read poetry in a tight white shirt. It’s not for us, it’s to make the world a better place!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just came back to this and nearly fainted! This is exactly what we want him to do though- use his platform to promote causes he cares about, and what he’s doing which is lending his platform to a minority voice like he did last year. I am beyond pleased.

Just saying Tom, if you do lurk here, I also think it would be really great for humanity if you wore your glasses and read poetry in a tight white shirt. It’s not for us, it’s to make the world a better place!
How about letters live again?

This is exactly what we want him to do though- use his platform to promote causes he cares about, and what he’s doing which is lending his platform to a minority voice like he did last year. I am beyond pleased.
It's like he read our minds or board lol! I'm not attributing this post to what we discussed a few pages back but one must admit that BOY IS THIS NOT A HUMONGOUS COINCIDENCE, EH!

How about letters live again?
I'd die and come back to life if that were to happen again. To this date, that's one of my favorite videos of his.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I almost forgot (through all the excitement :D ) to vote in People´s choice awards today :D Remember guys, you can vote once a day in each category (25 points each), you can use multiple mails (and FB) to access AND remember to vote on 9th November when the points double.

See, Tom, how much we care? :D Now....how about to use that lovely voice of yours to some use, hm? ;)

It's like he read our minds or board lol! I'm not attributing this post to what we discussed a few pages back but one must admit that BOY IS THIS NOT A HUMONGOUS COINCIDENCE, EH!
Or maybe someone had told him that, go this forum they know what you need and what you have to do and wear ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I almost forgot (through all the excitement :D ) to vote in People´s choice awards today :D Remember guys, you can vote once a day in each category (25 points each), you can use multiple mails (and FB) to access AND remember to vote on 9th November when the points double.

See, Tom, how much we care? :D Now....how about to use that lovely voice of yours to some use, hm? ;)
I'm an asshole, I completely forgot about it....Sorry Tommy! I've already voted, though
My head is on vacation mode already so, I'm consumed by my need to board the freaking plane!

Or maybe someone had told him that, go this forum they know what you need and what you have to do and wear ;)
RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT! hahaha

I definitely think he has people who check in on how people are "perceiving" him and while I think he would have done this at some point again anyway, I am not above us taking credit for motivating his little British booty.

Am I the only one who finds this even sexier than if he had posted a selfie or something like that? It's getting so much attention already since he posts so infrequently- he's trending on twitter. And Mark Ruffalo liked his post :love:

In honor of us talking about him doing letters live or some kind of reading, a link to Tom (audio only, but a VERY nice picture for the background) reading The Kingdom of Earth in a southern accent and saying some very naughty things!

• Heart
Am I the only one who finds this even sexier than if he had posted a selfie or something like that? It's getting so much attention already since he posts so infrequently- he's trending on twitter. And Mark Ruffalo liked his post :love:
I share your opinion.

Reactions: 5