Tom Hiddleston #5 The Red Sweater Diaries

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was it Kenneth´s name mentioned in the tweet? Like Branagh? I thought he would be great to replace Kate, tbh. He did seem to understand the material and he knows Tom very well. But I guess he is now too busy with the Poirot movies and also theater.
Haha I had also thought of Kenneth and Loki 2. That would be fantastic.

Reactions: 1
When Tom won't share even a tiny photo with his dog dressed up for Halloween, here is picture of Chris in his "fantastic" costume.
Before photo sends fans into frenzy, this is his best friend. 😂

This part about single people vs people in long term relationships, most of Chris's friends are married for years.
Party or no party depends on person's character and circle of friends. Seems like Chris's friends are very cool people.

View attachment 840932
Stupid question, is that his sister in the photo?

So what we’re saying here is that Tom and Chris are different people with different lifestyles. Tom has got a group of friends - people have mentioned how he throws a party at Christmas where he plays the piano and people join in singing. Even before 2016 however, his friends never posted pictures. (There were some pictures people grabbed off His friend’s Facebook pages early on, before his friends realized fans would be looking for them) But nothing for a long time. Just not their (or his) style. 🤷🏼‍♀️
I don't know his friends and wouldn't recognise them either.
If the friends are not allowed to post anything, why do they tell that he had a party on Christmas Eve?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
@Jara what tweet? What I missed?
The tweet where that person mentions she (?) doesn´t mind that Loki is a murderer that he is still her meow meow :D I am not sure if it was Kenneth´s name meant as Kenneth Branagh but my mind only connected the dots that he may actually be a great choice for Loki S2. He would be faithful to what they did but may bring some of his own magic there. Probably won´t happen, though.

• Heart
Stupid question, is that his sister in the photo?
Not stupid question at all. That is his best friend Tara. She is pretty famous in the fandom. Chris even took her to Oscars ceremony. They know each other since they were kids. Also she is married.
Some friendship goals, right?
Chris has two sisters (not famous) and brother Scott (also actor).

I don't know his friends and wouldn't recognise them either.
If the friends are not allowed to post anything, why do they tell that he had a party on Christmas Eve?
Tom's friends? I've never seen photos and this about Christmas Eve is a new story for me.

@Jara Thank you! Kenneth directing Loki 2 would be amazing.

On another note, did you guys see the Loki costumes for Halloween all over the place? Entire families going as various Lokis (even aligator) but it is so awesome. I bet Tom is thrilled (even with him hiding at home again :D ). Some of them are really cute. I bet the aligator costume for kids sold out pretty quickly this year :D (also, their pets with horns are kind of making me laugh and pity the animals at the same time :D )

Reactions: 5
The tweet where that person mentions she (?) doesn´t mind that Loki is a murderer that he is still her meow meow :D I am not sure if it was Kenneth´s name meant as Kenneth Branagh but my mind only connected the dots that he may actually be a great choice for Loki S2. He would be faithful to what they did but may bring some of his own magic there. Probably won´t happen, though.
We could start a petition that we want kenneth as director for Loki2 and send the result to Marvel, Kenneth and TOM🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Tom's friends? I've never seen photos and this about Christmas Eve is a new story for me.

@Jara Thank you! Kenneth directing Loki 2 would be amazing.
Someone mentioned attending his house around Christmas (not specifically Christmas Eve) and Tom playing the piano in a tweet . I’m pretty sure I’ve seen other casual mentions of this happening. As for photos - there are some floating around the Internet showing a quite young Tom partying with other people. They were grabbed from friend’s Facebooks before his friends closed down their FBs

Reactions: 3
On another note, did you guys see the Loki costumes for Halloween all over the place?
Yes! Even my friend who has fantastic costumes every year opted for Loki variant. She was accompanied by a dog, not alligator. 😂

We could start a petition that we want kenneth as director for Loki2 and send the result to Marvel, Kenneth and TOM🤣
I love the idea.

@yupps Thanks!

the story came to tumblr that's why it is known
when tom is the same and let that fear drop maybe we'll get something

Someone mentioned attending his house around Christmas (not specifically Christmas Eve) and Tom playing the piano in a tweet . I’m pretty sure I’ve seen other casual mentions of this happening. As for photos - there are some floating around the Internet showing a quite young Tom partying with other people. They were grabbed from friend’s Facebooks before his friends closed down their FBs
You know everything, how do you do it?

I had also wondered that as if Tom was explicitly searched for and saved. Because you can't find this tweet that fast

That photo were before Thor. If your mean the friends around the table in a restaurant and playing scrabble on the floor.

Last edited:

I was just about to say that! @yupps is like a catalog of information and I love it because some of this stuff I don’t know and some of it I can’t find. It reminds me of how Loki reads the file on himself in the show- do you have a Tom variant file @yupps ? 😂

On another note, did you guys see the Loki costumes for Halloween all over the place? Entire families going as various Lokis (even aligator) but it is so awesome. I bet Tom is thrilled (even with him hiding at home again :D ). Some of them are really cute. I bet the aligator costume for kids sold out pretty quickly this year :D (also, their pets with horns are kind of making me laugh and pity the animals at the same time :D )
This made the petty part of me very satisfied because of the annoying antis on twitter who say that people didn’t like Loki (angry Lokius shippers, people who are obsessed with Wandavision and don’t want any other marvel show to be good). Loki is obviously extremely popular and had a huge impact on pop culture. It made me very happy to see and I bet it made Tom feel very proud!

I had also wondered that as if Tom was explicitly searched for and saved. Because you can't find this tweet that fast

That photo were before Thor. If your mean the friends around the table in a restaurant and playing scrabble on the floor.
I remembered the tweet - I went into Twitter and searched Tom Hiddleston Christmas piano and lo and behold there it was - took me all of a minute. I have a good memory- my job actually depends on it (and my job has nothing to do with Tom or Zawe😊). And yes, I was thinking of those very old friends’ FB posts.

I'm not a fan of people who find out everything, but the information is appreciated, anyway we do not know how Tom lives and what he does.

• Wow
Thanks for the faint praise.
I can’t speak for anyone else on here but I enjoy the info, a lot of times I don’t know the things that you post so I appreciate it!

So these people have nothing to do with Marvel but they’re one of my favorite celeb couples and I adore their costumes:
(Sarah Michelle Gellar and Freddie Prinze Jr)
359F175C-3393-4FEB-A856-18BF836F9B33.jpeg

80BD28BE-A343-42BD-A881-D8079E6885E2.jpeg

• Heart
Thanks for the faint praise.
I'm not saying it for you, I'm saying it for the people on Tumblr it scares me the time they take to find out everything about Tom and his life, they obsess a lot.

This made the petty part of me very satisfied because of the annoying antis on twitter who say that people didn’t like Loki (angry Lokius shippers, people who are obsessed with Wandavision and don’t want any other marvel show to be good).
That, my friend, has nothing to do with Twitter, unfortunately.
The place where all homonormative ships come to fester (and I am using those precise words because these people tend to live in a fantasy world where everyone is wrong but them, they often times hyper-sexualize the LGBTQ+ community in a very twisted and obscure manner, ect) is TUMBLR.
That's where the fanfiction are created and then, thanks of some sort of twisted mandela effect type of situation, they begin with a recollection of facts that are non the wiser.
I've been on both sites since 2009 and I can speak from my experience, the crazies rally up on Tumblr and ride at dawn on twitter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
That, my friend, has nothing to do with Twitter, unfortunately.
The place where all homonormative ships come to fester (and I am using those precise words because these people tend to live in a fantasy world where everyone is wrong but them, they often times hyper-sexualize the LGBTQ+ community in a very twisted and obscure manner, ect) is TUMBLR.
That's where the fanfiction are created and then, thanks of some sort of twisted mandela effect type of situation, they begin with a recollection of facts that are non the wiser.
I've been on both sites since 2009 and I can speak from my experience, the crazies rally up on Tumblr and ride at dawn on twitter.
I wouldn't have the time to spend the whole day dealing with Twitter and Tumblr and certainly not to find out how Thomas, Benedict, Chris, etc. live

• Heart