Tom Hiddleston #5 The Red Sweater Diaries

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for the video! I cannot wait to see it on my computer screen at home. I watched on my phone and Tom looks fantastic! This is actually more than what I hoped for. Full panel video....I thought we would get a few shaky ones. This is great. It is so great to see him interact with fans and also his cast mates. I love how he is listening carefully what Sophia says.
She is very lovely, btw.

And was Jonathan trying to eat the microphone? :D

Reactions: 4
I think it's the shape of his eyes and the fact that they are downturned, that makes him look sad or tired sometimes (plus more expression wrinkles now that he's older)
I have downturned eyes and people a ask me all the time why I'm sad. I'm not dude, it's just my face!

Reactions: 2
I've had circles under my eyes since I was like 7 so I always say....I look tired? I have been tired since I had to get up to school as a kid cos I hate mornings (and morning people :D )

Thanks for the video. Interview was really nice. All three of them are interesting people. Also, photos were relatively ok. I haven't seen those really cringeworthy ones.

@beveta thank you!

I’m so glad he wore jeans today because I really love how he looks in them. Look at those thighs and Hiddlesbum!
62C5C5FC-2B84-4E39-8D9B-B494444888ED.jpeg

Reactions: 3
It is interesting how Tom says about the "always be on time". Such a professional and normal thing to do. As the strike of industry workers was imminent last week, I read that their working hours are a nightmare also "thanks" to some actors coming late to set. Even those considered "cool" like Dwayne Johnson. I always thought it was awful not to come on time. It is your job and you should get to work on time! Another reason to be in this guy's corner. Sophia said some nice things as well. Poor girl probably was very anxious as a teenager!

Speaking of a profesionalism...I have Fedcon behind me (going home tomorrow because it is a long drive so we wanted to be rested) and many actors had to cancel but we understood. Jewel Staite, Isa Briones and Rachel Luttrell were fantastic (so was Torri Higginson). Almost an entire cast of Stargate: Atlantis was here...and Joe Flanigan is a real ass. I met him once a few years ago but we travelled here basically because my friend loved him in the show and wanted to meet him. He arrived on Friday very late so they moved his photoshoot (same happened to Jewel), he appeared at opening, cut his evening panel short...was late to autograph session...and that was it. He did not show up for Saturday photoshoots, sunday group panels and photoshoot and even his postponed one from Saturday was cancelled. But we saw him walking around, looking fine. He was not sick and he was not the only one jetlegged... Jewel was so lovely, even after that long journey...my friend was angry and disappointed, it was heartbreaking to see :( And he is not even really a star. Most of his former collegaues have job. He doesn't...he mentioned many times how great friend he is with Jason Momoa, as if it would make him more valuable. They had to refund money for the photoshoots and it is awful for those people trying to make a convention under these conditions. What an asshole...I lost all my respect for the guy. Everybody...including Tom...is aware they cannot really do this job without fans. He had the nerve to go to IG and post some quote about patience today...like.... if he made fun from us. No character, no respect for his fans or fellow actors. Jerk.

Is it just me or is his body looking real good under that sweater? Even though I think we should start a gofundme to buy him some new clothes, can’t complain when he looks that good.
There's something very frost giant-y (nod to my fellow MCU fans) about him in this photo ;)

Reactions: 1
I just finished watching it, got caught up with Squid Game last night so I wasn't paying attention to Thomas....I know, I'm a bad fan.
Two things did stand up for me:
1) When he was talking about what he'd say to his teenage self...it kind of broke my heart as I still feel he is super hard and judgy on himself to this day. The man needs a koala hug and someone to tell him it's all good.
2) When he said he'd like to see the climate crisis solved in the future. He should get his ass on SM again and support his buddy Ruffalo on that quest. He has the platform at his fingertips but he neglects to use it, that still bothers me so much!!!

All and all, it was a good panel though I still feel he was a bit....taciturn

Reactions: 3
I just finished watching it, got caught up with Squid Game last night so I wasn't paying attention to Thomas....I know, I'm a bad fan.
Two things did stand up for me:
1) When he was talking about what he'd say to his teenage self...it kind of broke my heart as I still feel he is super hard and judgy on himself to this day. The man needs a koala hug and someone to tell him it's all good.
2) When he said he'd like to see the climate crisis solved in the future. He should get his ass on SM again and support his buddy Ruffalo on that quest. He has the platform at his fingertips but he neglects to use it, that still bothers me so much!!!

All and all, it was a good panel though I still feel he was a bit....taciturn
I haven't watched the whole thing yet either..don't make fun of me but I feel like this is the only content we'll have for awhile so I don't want to watch it all at once.

I do think in interviews or panels throughout the last few years he is slightly more reserved than once upon a time cheeky Tom but he's still in there. The whole thing he did with "talking about season 2" was brilliant and adorable- he seemed so pleased with himself and seemed to be having a good time- perhaps he was nervous since he hadn't done a public panel in a couple of years?

Yes, if anything he did seem a bit nervous in the beginning and got relaxed somewhere in the middle. The joke about season 2 was hilarious I really think it must still be overwhelming, so many people after such a long time. I heard it from the actors at both conventions past two weekends.
It was not a traditional panel and were interviewed so it was naturally a bit calmer.
The bit about how S2 will start where S1 ended is interesting. It makes me wonder if the cameo in Strange will happen. It could be some Loki variant for what we know.

The thing that broke my heart during that panel is when he is talking about being on time and in the end he adds that he was not always on time and that advice was not him trying to stand on the higher ground or something like that. Man, that took me back to the whole GG thing and how he was scarred by it and how careful he is now to not sound full of himself or anything.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
The thing that broke my heart during that panel is when he is talking about being on time and in the end he adds that he was not always on time and that advice was not him trying to stand on the higher ground or something like that. Man, that took me back to the whole GG thing and how he was scarred by it and how careful he is now to not sound full of himself or anything.
He wasn't all that bad at the GG speech! It was the fucker from TMZ that told him that the internet hated him. That's when he went 'well, oh duck...what just happened?'
If you watch that video you can see how the happiness of wining that award flew out of his face in a blink of an eye

Reactions: 7
He wasn't all that bad at the GG speech! It was the fucker from TMZ that told him that the internet hated him. That's when he went 'well, oh duck...what just happened?'
If you watch that video you can see how the happiness of wining that award flew out of his face in a blink of an eye
Yes, I think his speech wasn’t great because he was nervous but it wasn’t super bad and he definitely wasn’t bragging or anything. That video is horrendous :(
What I mean by mentioning this is that when he states things like that about not trying to sound better than the others is how he became worried about his words being interpreted that way after the GG speech and how stressful it probably is to try and think everything you are going to say to the tiny little details because you are afraid the internet will twist it and drag you on mud.

I can’t even watch that video because it breaks my heart. Imagine the thrill of winning a prestigious award you weren’t expecting, thinking you gave a shout out to doctors without borders, and having a reporter tell you to your face that everyone thinks you’re a self righteous schmuck.

Yes, I think his speech wasn’t great because he was nervous but it wasn’t super bad and he definitely wasn’t bragging or anything. That video is horrendous :(
What I mean by mentioning this is that when he states things like that about not trying to sound better than the others is how he became worried about his words being interpreted that way after the GG speech and how stressful it probably is to try and think everything you are going to say to the tiny little details because you are afraid the internet will twist it and drag you on mud.
I agree- it’s not that the speech was actually that bad, it’s that he is still shell shocked from the reaction, between that and TS he definitely watches what he says and doesn’t allow for anything to be misinterpreted. It’s sad but it’s also smart- the way his fans watch his every move like a hawk and this day and age of cancelling, he’s better safe than sorry.

• Sad
With twitter nazi these days? One should be worried even with telling what he had for breakfast. (I keep thinking that since we lived through communism here, we know very well how (self) censorship and cancellation works and it is painful to watch this happening in the "west" we once admired)
The GG speech was ok. I watched it without any knowledge about what happened after and he was just surprised and nervous. This business is so hypocritical it hurts. I will happily get less photos if it means less tit thrown his way.

Reactions: 6
With twitter nazi these days? One should be worried even with telling what he had for breakfast. (I keep thinking that since we lived through communism here, we know very well how (self) censorship and cancellation works and it is painful to watch this happening in the "west" we once admired)
The GG speech was ok. I watched it without any knowledge about what happened after and he was just surprised and nervous. This business is so hypocritical it hurts. I will happily get less photos if it means less tit thrown his way.
Agreed, and twitter over the past few days has shown me just how scary it really is for him when people know where he is. I've seen tweets from at least 3 different people camped out in a park near his house or saying they tried to go to his house this weekend. No wonder the guy tries so hard to lay low and keep his life private- this is beyond creepy and unacceptable.

• Wow