Tom Hiddleston #5 The Red Sweater Diaries

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which smartphone do you think this is and who tweeted the picture?
There's pages ahead of me, so someone might have answered already, but I'm pretty sure the phone is a Samsung A52. I have one in lavender, but they also do a pale blue. It's a good phone.

Reactions: 1
And btw. the photo with plexiglass still looks better than my photo with Jewel Staite (who is awesome) and she asked for a distance so we lóok like two strangers waiting for a train :D

Reactions: 3
There's pages ahead of me, so someone might have answered already, but I'm pretty sure the phone is a Samsung A52. I have one in lavender, but they also do a pale blue. It's a good phone.
He took photos with Sophia’s phone too and I think with Jonathan’s as well…so I’m not sure if that’s his phone

Reactions: 2
And btw. the photo with plexiglass still looks better than my photo with Jewel Staite (who is awesome) and she asked for a distance so we lóok like two strangers waiting for a train :D
Kaylee??? I love Firefly! The plexiglass isn’t awful but I still can’t help but feel that it looks like Tom is in some sort of maximum security facility.

Ok, girls - I’m uploading the videos in this tiktok account

Thank you SO much for sharing all of these. I’m finishing up episode 4 of Loki with the hubby (seems to be growing on him) and then I’m going to settle in with some frozen yogurt and watch all of them.

It was Sophia's iPhone, the one he was holding for the selfie.

Reactions: 1
Today we have his usual Tom look and the smile looks better than yesterday, right?
greetings to all.
IMG_20211024_065527.jpg
IMG_20211024_065438.jpg

Today we have his usual Tom look and the smile looks better than yesterday, right?
greetings to all.View attachment 826176View attachment 826177
When they photoshop the glass out it doesn't look so bad. Maybe he was a tad nervous about the panel yesterday? I also don't think he is actually sad, I think his eyes sometimes look sad because he has just gotten older and that's how his face looks now.

I thought about it and I realized if he wanted botox or anything like that he probably couldn't get it because so many actors if they rely on having an expressive face don't want to risk losing that.

He looks better today but why the same sweater!!!!! Thomas for duck sakes!
Seriously! I am very happy that he's wearing jeans and a belt/boots because it's like we get the best of both worlds but I agree, especially if it's the sweater with the hole. I thought it was a black sweater but maybe that's just the lighting?

I love how he's still doing the "I can't hear you" thing, he's so cheesy and I love it.
Tom.jpg

When they photoshop the glass out it doesn't look so bad. Maybe he was a tad nervous about the panel yesterday? I also don't think he is actually sad, I think his eyes sometimes look sad because he has just gotten older and that's how his face looks now.

I thought about it and I realized if he wanted botox or anything like that he probably couldn't get it because so many actors if they rely on having an expressive face don't want to risk losing that.

Seriously! I am very happy that he's wearing jeans and a belt/boots because it's like we get the best of both worlds but I agree, especially if it's the sweater with the hole. I thought it was a black sweater but maybe that's just the lighting?

I love how he's still doing the "I can't hear you" thing, he's so cheesy and I love it.
View attachment 826247
He has his professional smile. No matter how he feels right now, for him this is a job. But please don't use Botox

@theprofessor Thanks for sharing!

Ummm, why does everyone go on about him looking sad? Has something happened to him that I've missed? Or are we just noting the difference between younger, cheeky Tom and current Tom?

Why would he need botox? He looks great.
I don't think he needs it at all, I was just commenting that he has natural wrinkles around his eyes which might add to the "he looks sad" idea. I don't think he is sad, I think his eyes and face have aged and people see his aging or natural tiredness as looking sad or not smiling with his eyes. The only way to prevent that would be botox which he should not get because it will mess with his expressions.

@theprofessor Thanks for sharing!

Ummm, why does everyone go on about him looking sad? Has something happened to him that I've missed? Or are we just noting the difference between younger, cheeky Tom and current Tom?
I think the latter, like I said I think the "sadness" in his eyes is just him having naturally aged.

Has anyone been able to find a recording of the entire panel yet?