Tom Hiddleston #5 The Red Sweater Diaries

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey, longtime lurker here! I just stumbled upon pictures with Tom and two of his fans on TikTok and Instagram that are said to be new, so I thought I'd share, even though I am not entirely sure of the accuracy.
WhatsApp Image 2021-10-21 at 13.07.22 (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-10-21 at 13.07.22.jpeg

I mean, after all, it is the baby blue sweater again😂

Reactions: 5
Hey, longtime lurker here! I just stumbled upon pictures with Tom and two of his fans on TikTok and Instagram that are said to be new, so I thought I'd share, even though I am not entirely sure of the accuracy.
View attachment 821193

View attachment 821194

I mean, after all, it is the baby blue sweater again😂
He has the same outfit he had one back in.... August? The one where he was walking with the coffee mug
Though the hair and beard look different.

Yo, Thomas! It'd be awesome if you wore something else, like how can we know a timeline when you've been wearing the same outfit since august!
You know I love you but, please?

0020Zeisgy1gtvqivauazj61p41z0wwf02.jpg

Reactions: 4
I wonder when those photos were taken? I mean no masks, no plexiglass .....
I initially thought they were from the NYC airport but no, he was wearing TNM t-shirt. So....based on the clothing from the girls, it's either inside a restaurant / bar / venue or it's from August, as I mentioned before. Definitely inside some place

Reactions: 1
I definitely don’t think it’s super recent based on the length of his hair and beard- we were talking the other day about how wearing the same clothes makes it hard to date photos and I guess it really does work! I feel like it’s strange that it’s just a plain white background.

@LetMeRamble definitely same outfit but hair looks different. He looks more clean-shaven lately. I’m honestly surprised he would take pictures next to people without masks since he seems very conscious of that. He looks adorable though.

Welcome @mimi05 !

Reactions: 1
I wonder when those photos were taken? I mean no masks, no plexiglass .....
From Twitter Tom Hiddleston Brasil:
The account of the girl who posted is private and we have no information where these photos were taken due to uncertainty if it is in New York at the time of the tony awards or even london, all this because he was born with this jsss outfit

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Random yet serious question, is he going to be a part of the MCMCC all 3 days or is he scheduled for just 2 days?

Edit:
I should've just googled it, apparently he'll be there only Sat and Sun....so no new photos to be expected tomorrow unless he has a panel and is not showing up on the GUEST link

1634822786819.png

It's nice to see he's doing non plexi glass photos....gives me hope for the future. I don't blame him for doing the glass this weekend though. Even though it feels like a human zoo which is weird his health is more important!

It's nice to see he's doing non plexi glass photos....gives me hope for the future. I don't blame him for doing the glass this weekend though. Even though it feels like a human zoo which is weird his health is more important!
A human zoo is exactly what I picture- it reminds of of the twilight zone episode where the guy realizes he’s in an alien museum where they come to see humans. Although if Tom were in a museum Id probably visit every day…

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I am going to the MCMCC on Saturday so I’ll report here 😊
If you meet him..please tell him about us. Tell him to visit. Maybe tell him the girl who talks about his nipples all the time is really quite harmless and he does not need to be afraid 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If you meet him..please tell him about us. Tell him to visit. Maybe tell him the girl who talks about his nipples all the time is really quite harmless and he does not need to be afraid 😂
Dude, at this point I'm not sure I want him lurking here! Ok, maybe he can peek at this thread but stay away from previous ones! lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I am going to the MCMCC on Saturday so I’ll report here 😊
Have fun! Ask him some interesting question. I am not sure about inviting him to our little private place that is this board. He can return to social media. It would be nice to see his comments, opinions,or maybe occasional photo that is not paparazzi made.