Tom Hiddleston #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@db131 I can only speak for myself here but I use tarot as a tool to help others and I do it in private settings.
I don't have a TikTok or IG for my side-hussle so I don't need views or likes to propell my business but others do. I have seen so many unethical readers, specially on TikTok, that would post bullshit about... Twin Flames for example, just for views or lurk potential customers with 'accurate' readings and whatnot. They also charge an exorbitant amount of money for them and you'd probably end up deceived.
And the reality is that they cater to an specific audience for profit. I do have a problem with that.
Without saying much what I did see in his cards is that he is working towards building a stronger foundation when it comes to work, which is going to pay off in the near future, plus putting energy in personal development.

Again, I won't get upset or mad if you say / ask things about it. Insulting something would have been talking with certainty instead of asking questions 👍🏼
However, I also had the cards laid privately and have the cards (5?) Self-drawn.

However, I also had the cards laid privately and have the cards (5?) Self-drawn.
Wait....did you ask this person to do the reading? I'm confused.
Which cards were in it?
Also, as a general advise for anyone who's interested in a reading...if the cards are not shuffled and drawn in front of you / live, I would consider it a red flag.
Again, being on a forum or SM platform is kind of tricky to get that happen but... general recommendation

Reactions: 1
Wait....did you ask this person to do the reading? I'm confused.
Which cards were in it?
Also, as a general advise for anyone who's interested in a reading...if the cards are not shuffled and drawn in front of you / live, I would consider it a red flag.
Again, being on a forum or SM platform is kind of tricky to get that happen but... general recommendation
That was a long time ago and I don't remember which cards they were

here is a tea from lipstick alley about Tom and Zawe:
Why do I have this strong feeling they're already married and trying to have a baby.

A tarot reader said that they're trying to conceive.
So he is married and takes off his wedding ring so as not to be discovered by fans and the press?
They really know what man they are admiring because I don't think for a second he will hide something like that or a baby

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have never believed in Tarot or Astrology. I have no idea whether Tom and Zawe are planning to get married (I really doubt they already are - possibly engaged). If they are trying for a baby, I can’t imagine them making that public!☺ Nor should they!

Reactions: 5
I do believe in tarot and I've seen some great readers and spiritualists and some absolute charlatans that should have been given an Oscar as they gave a better performance than Whoopi Goldberg initially did in the film Ghost. Readings should be personal and as LetMeRamble says a lot on TikTok etc aren't anything but acting it out. If we look at it logically would Zawe really want to have a child now? She has a chance now for her career to take off. I'm guessing if the reviews of her performance are good she may have some big offers straight away. Yes some actresses can have both but they're either an established A list actress, retired (like Cameron Diaz) or happy taking the parts they find interesting no matter whether it's the big time or not (Sophia Di Martino strikes me as this kind of woman). I guess this is why a lot of bigger actresses choose adoption or surrogacy so they don't have time out from when they start to show until when they have the figure they want back.

Last edited:
I don't believe in astrology or anything but you don't need that to realize if you are 37 and want a child and you find the right partner, you will probably try.

Reactions: 6
So he is married and takes off his wedding ring so as not to be discovered by fans and the press?
They really know what man they are admiring because I don't think for a second he will hide something like that or a baby
For understanding: this statement does not come from me personally

For understanding: this statement does not come from me personally
I know you don't say it
I just want to understand if everyone says they are very happy with Zawe who loves her, I want to understand why would he be married or engaged and hide it, why would he tell Zawe not to wear the engagement ring or the wedding ring. because we should be private or not. Let's be loving because we have to be private, it doesn't make sense to me and I don't see Tom doing it.

Reactions: 3
I know you don't say it
I just want to understand if everyone says they are very happy with Zawe who loves her, I want to understand why would he be married or engaged and hide it, why would he tell Zawe not to wear the engagement ring or the wedding ring. because we should be private or not. Let's be loving because we have to be private, it doesn't make sense to me and I don't see Tom doing it.
I agree with this- I definitely don't think they are married or that Tom would hide something like that even for privacy. I think if they do ever get married, it will be sort of like Benedict where once they were married and starting a family, he was willing to be a bit more public with it. Of course that didn't stop his fans from going absolutely bonkers and making up horrible rumors about his wife and even his children. As for an engagement, I don't know if that ring in Ibiza was an engagement ring. Maybe it was just a dress ring? She has worn fancy rings on that finger before- I actually have too before I got married because for some reason that finger was the only one that my ring fit.

If they were to eventually get married and have kids, I'm sure we would know about it. I don't think Tom's sm or basic life approach would change and he wouldn't go out of his way to show it, but I don't think he would go out of his way to hide it either, and if he did I personally wouldn't like that (although it's not up to me and really has nothing to do with me).

I agree with this- I definitely don't think they are married or that Tom would hide something like that even for privacy. I think if they do ever get married, it will be sort of like Benedict where once they were married and starting a family, he was willing to be a bit more public with it. Of course that didn't stop his fans from going absolutely bonkers and making up horrible rumors about his wife and even his children. As for an engagement, I don't know if that ring in Ibiza was an engagement ring. Maybe it was just a dress ring? She has worn fancy rings on that finger before- I actually have too before I got married because for some reason that finger was the only one that my ring fit.

If they were to eventually get married and have kids, I'm sure we would know about it. I don't think Tom's sm or basic life approach would change and he wouldn't go out of his way to show it, but I don't think he would go out of his way to hide it either, and if he did I personally wouldn't like that (although it's not up to me and really has nothing to do with me).
I wear fancy rings on that Finger too, because I'm right-handed and it bothers a lot. I don‘t think it was an engagement ring either, then she would have worn the ring at the Tony Awards and why then hide this. Would be bullshit! And all newspapers and websites have always cut out poor Charlie to make it look like only they are both on the red carpet. Tom almost only had his hands in his pocket.

Reactions: 2
I wear fancy rings on that Finger too, because I'm right-handed and it bothers a lot. I don‘t think it was an engagement ring either, then she would have worn the ring at the Tony Awards and why then hide this. Would be bullshit! And all newspapers and websites have always cut out poor Charlie to make it look like only they are both on the red carpet. Tom almost only had his hands in his pocket.
I seem to remember the jewellery company that made the ring she wore posting to say it was theirs and a lovely dress ring and what it cost. They got some nice replies and some horrible ones saying it was an engagement ring not a dress ring and then I think they either amended the post or took it down.

I seem to remember the jewellery company that made the ring she wore posting to say it was theirs and a lovely dress ring and what it cost. They got some nice replies and some horrible ones saying it was an engagement ring not a dress ring and then I think they either amended the post or took it down.
I can't stand when people get bullied into taking posts down. Even if it is an inappropriate post and should be taken down, like the Atlanta vet one which was a total breach of privacy from what I remember, just say it nicely! I don't think it's ever okay to attack or bully people into how they use their social media. It's something I despise about stan behavior of any celebrity- look at what's happening to Sophia right now, absolutely vile.

I agree that I don't think it was an engagement ring- if it were, the only reason I can think that she took it off was so there wouldn't be press revolving around it. I do think their goal at the Tony's was not to have their relationship front and center which is why they only took solo or cast shots and not couple shots- but it ended up not mattering because every article was about their relationship anyway! Like you said, poor Charlie got cut out and I guarantee Tom and Zawe wouldn't approve of that, they seem to really value him and their work together as a cast.

The jewelry company did post about the ring she wore to the BAFTAs, not the one she wore in Ibiza. She did wear a ring when she came to NYC for the Tony’s, but you can’t see it very clearly, so you can’t tell if it the same as the Ibiza ring

Attachments

Speaking of bullying... I hope they have some security at Comic Con. I *think* 99% of people who disagree or dislike something, never say that to the actor to their
face because the basic decency wins. However what happened after Loki show seemed to bring out the worst out of some. What is happening now around Sophia? Such a lovely woman who is also pregnant? How they say Tom destroyed Loki? There is some peson called Robin who would probably need some serious help....I really hope these people stay at home when they hated the show so much.... :(

Last edited:
Speaking of bullying... I hope they have some security at Comic Con. I *think* 99% of people who disagree or dislike something, never say that to the actor to their
face because the basic decency wins. However what happened after Loki show seemed to bring out the worst out of some. What is happening now around Sophia? Such a lovely woman who is also pregnant? How they say Tom destroyed Loki? There is some peson called Robin whos would probably needs some serious help....I really hope these people stay at home when they hated the show so much.... :(
I'm concerned too- mainly about the panel. I'm sure they will have excellent security so I'm not necessarily worried about physical harm but I can see people lying to the moderators about their questions and asking really uncomfortable things in an attacking way. Sophia would most likely get the brunt of it as she is already, and no one, especially a pregnant woman, should have to deal with that kind of stress. Hopefully the people willing to shell out that kind of money are fans and not a bunch of antis looking to tit all over the actors.

The jewelry company did post about the ring she wore to the BAFTAs, not the one she wore in Ibiza. She did wear a ring when she came to NYC for the Tony’s, but you can’t see it very clearly, so you can’t tell if it the same as the Ibiza ring
Thanks Yupps, sorry I didn't clarify it was the BAFTAs, I didn't say it was Ibiza. She's been photographed wearing a few of that companies rings in the past (before the BAFTAs) including at a ladies lunch in London last year. I'm assuming that's why the company thought there was no harm giving themselves a bit of publicity.

I really hope Sophia doesn't get a hard time at the panel. A friend told me something we'd watched recently (and enjoyed) Sophia was in (can't remember title I'll need to go check) and I hadn't realised when I watched Loki that's who it was.

Edit: It was the film Yesterday she was in and she played a great character. Remembered what the film was about but not the title sorry!

Last edited:
So, going back to the Bond discussion of sorts....I just saw No Time to Die and whoever comes next....well, he won´t have it easy, let me tell you. I never really liked Craig in that role too much and his movies kind of blend into one for me but if his last movie is probably my most favourite, then I think it will be a tough, tough job.
Not that I thought Tom wouldn´t be able to do it, on the contrary and I think going for someone like Tom may be exactly the change they need. However it will be a very ungrateful task and I am not sure with all the touchy, feely fans of everything these days, if he needs another obsessive (and posessive) fanbase :D

So, going back to the Bond discussion of sorts....I just saw No Time to Die and whoever comes next....well, he won´t have it easy, let me tell you. I never really liked Craig in that role too much and his movies kind of blend into one for me but if his last movie is probably my most favourite, then I think it will be a tough, tough job.
Not that I thought Tom wouldn´t be able to do it, on the contrary and I think going for someone like Tom may be exactly the change they need. However it will be a very ungrateful task and I am not sure with all the touchy, feely fans of everything these days, if he needs another obsessive (and posessive) fanbase :D
No matter who they choose it'll have to be polar opposite to Daniel Craig or there would be too many comparisons. If you think back to when Pierce Brosnan was departing it was said then no one could replace him, well Daniel Craig's Bond was completely removed from Brosnan's Bond and I think the same would have to be done again. If Tom were to get it then to be taken seriously he couldn't do what George Lazenby did and only do one film he would have to do the suite of films.

face because the basic decency wins. However what happened after Loki show seemed to bring out the worst out of some. What is happening now around Sophia? Such a lovely woman who is also pregnant? How they say Tom destroyed Loki? There is some peson called Robin who would probably need some serious help....I really hope these people stay at home when they hated the show so much.... :(
For what I heard, at least the SDCC, does have top notch security so I wouldn't be worried about their safety.
Morons will always be the loudest, that's just a rule I'm sorry that all of them had and still to this day HAVE to endure the eternal loops of a spark-less mind when it comes to Loki as a TV show. Like I said earlier, there are some directorial resources that Herron used that I'm not particularly a fan of but there is a HUGE difference from that and feeling the need to scream your head off because Loki wasn't made GAY enough or it is because of Sylvie that Mobius and Loki didn't become headcanon.
I just hope that, whoever is keeping the mic on for the questions, has Usain Bolt speed reflex to mute whoever gets off script.
No matter who they choose it'll have to be polar opposite to Daniel Craig or there would be too many comparisons
Oh yeah! This is going to be, probably, the toughest shoes to fill since Connery. This, partially, is why I don't want Thomas to be Bond. The guy has been through enough scrutiny already and even if he does an stellar job, he probably will still be compared and shred to pieces.

Reactions: 3