Tom Hiddleston #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one who feels like we just got super spoiled by a few weeks of content and now he's going to go underground again? I really hope I'm wrong but I imagine we won't see anything until the con at the end of the month.

I'mma just leave this here......

And he looks so good, in every era.

Now, what I need to know is, what the hell is going on in this picture and why does Tom seem to have the angriest boner-in-motion of all time? Warning- this picture is not for the faint of heart. Keep scrolling if you want to keep your virginity.
IMG_2708.PNG

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Am I the only one who feels like we just got super spoiled by a few weeks of content and now he's going to go underground again? I really hope I'm wrong but I imagine we won't see anything until the con at the end of the month.

And he looks so good, in every era.

Now, what I need to know is, what the hell is going on in this picture and why does Tom seem to have the angriest boner-in-motion of all time? Warning- this picture is not for the faint of heart. Keep scrolling if you want to keep your virginity.
View attachment 791193
I've often wondered if he wears underwear under his shorts...... ☺....... given there's a lot of photos similar it's a thought

Reactions: 1
Isn't that embarrassing him?
Why would it? I mean, we are all entitled to use or not use underwear in public! If he is comfortable, then that's the only thing that should of matter to him.

Now, what I need to know is, what the hell is going on in this picture and why does Tom seem to have the angriest boner-in-motion of all time?
So you've moved from the nipples to down under lol....

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He emerged from the water in Ibiza with a particularly obvious one. ☺ Guy get excited easily it seems.

I've often wondered if he wears underwear under his shorts...... ☺....... given there's a lot of photos similar it's a thought
He definitely doesn't, you can tell by how uh...freely things move about in his pants when he is on video. I have no problem with it though!

Why would it? I mean, we are all entitled to use or not use underwear in public! If he is comfortable, then that's the only thing that should of matter to him.

So you've moved from the nipples to down under lol....
The nipples still have my loyalty but you know, certain things stick out to me :ROFLMAO:

He emerged from the water in Ibiza with a particularly obvious one. ☺ Guy get excited easily it seems.
Haha I think so! It's just that he looks so angry in the picture I posted so it made me laugh. Imagine being so turned on and angry and just walking around the city. If the man doesn't want to wear underwear I don't think aaaaany of us will argue with his style choices.

I think she meant that Tom might have had some business meetings in New York (Netflix has offices there) that resulted in filming being ok’d. I am sure they’d be filming in the UK.
That is exactly what I meant ;)

And btw.does this look like he isn´t wearing anything even under the costume here...or am I imagining this? :D

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
That is exactly what I meant ;)

And btw.does this look like he isn´t wearing anything even under the costume here...or am I imagining this? :D
He isn‘t wearing anything, you look right :LOL:

• Haha
I saw an interview of Tom Holland explaining they have to use a thong or go commando under the suits, no other underwear allowed. I believe all of them go commando. Tom I have no doubt since we all saw the clips pre CGI from Thor. Judging by these photos and a few others I too think he is not a fan of underwear.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know around when will they reveal the new Bond? Like will it be soonish or more around to the next film? I would love to see Tom as James Bond, I wasn’t convinced that he could pull it off until I saw night manager. He is very adaptable and I think would be a great Bond. Idris Elba on the other hand would be a great option too.

ps, it was lovely to see the airport pics! The smiling eyes are adorable. Love to see him happy.

Does anyone know around when will they reveal the new Bond? Like will it be soonish or more around to the next film? I would love to see Tom as James Bond, I wasn’t convinced that he could pull it off until I saw night manager. He is very adaptable and I think would be a great Bond. Idris Elba on the other hand would be a great option too.

ps, it was lovely to see the airport pics! The smiling eyes are adorable. Love to see him happy.
I think if you go back a few pages, there is a conversation about this :) Barbara Brocolli said they will announce the new name probably in 2022. That said, we think the new guy has been already chosen, they just keep it secret.

I personally think he would be great but with Loki and Bond, he would be incredibly busy and couldn´t do anything else. Also, taking a role after someone is difficult.

here is a tea from lipstick alley about Tom and Zawe:
Why do I have this strong feeling they're already married and trying to have a baby.

A tarot reader said that they're trying to conceive.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why do I have this strong feeling they're already married and trying to have a baby.

Tarot readers can be full of it or say what they want for likes and such.
I did readings on him in the past and I didn't see that in them. Again, you can believe what you want, specially coming from me who isn't exactly a believer.
However, I don't think is ethical to post reads about someone without consent but that's just the code I go by. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Anyways.... happy Sunday!

I don't know much about Tarot so I don't want to say anything insulting but I have seen people just sort of make up their own readings. I mean is it possible? Sure but it's also possible that it will take years for them to get married- we've all said before Tom seems like his career comes first. I hope for her sake that if she wants a family she's able to have it because I think she's in her late 30s and that window starts to get much smaller. Anyway as someone who wants him to be happy and settled, I don't see anything that leads me to believe they're already married or to make me assume they are planning a family- they could be, there's just nothing to go on.

A medley of one of my favorite things that Tom does- his Chris Evans impression.

@db131 I can only speak for myself here but I use tarot as a tool to help others and I do it in private settings.
I don't have a TikTok or IG for my side-hussle so I don't need views or likes to propell my business but others do. I have seen so many unethical readers, specially on TikTok, that would post bullshit about... Twin Flames for example, just for views or lurk potential customers with 'accurate' readings and whatnot. They also charge an exorbitant amount of money for them and you'd probably end up deceived.
And the reality is that they cater to an specific audience for profit. I do have a problem with that.
Without saying much what I did see in his cards is that he is working towards building a stronger foundation when it comes to work, which is going to pay off in the near future, plus putting energy in personal development.

Again, I won't get upset or mad if you say / ask things about it. Insulting something would have been talking with certainty instead of asking questions 👍🏼

@db131 I can only speak for myself here but I use tarot as a tool to help others and I do it in private settings.
I don't have a TikTok or IG for my side-hussle so I don't need views or likes to propell my business but others do. I have seen so many unethical readers, specially on TikTok, that would post bullshit about... Twin Flames for example, just for views or lurk potential customers with 'accurate' readings and whatnot. They also charge an exorbitant amount of money for them and you'd probably end up deceived.
And the reality is that they cater to an specific audience for profit. I do have a problem with that.
Without saying much what I did see in his cards is that he is working towards building a stronger foundation when it comes to work, which is going to pay off in the near future, plus putting energy in personal development.

Again, I won't get upset or mad if you say / ask things about it. Insulting something would have been talking with certainty instead of asking questions 👍🏼
That is so interesting! Yeah like I said I know next to nothing about it but when I see people do it on TV or youtube or something I always wonder how much of it is real and how much is them just doing stuff for show or putting their own spin on it. I'm sure people who do it on their own and not for views have much more accurate readings. This might be a stupid question but how do you learn how to do readings? Is it the kind of thing you can teach yourself, does it require a sort of natural ability to be able to do it similar to psychics? Sorry if these questions are annoying I just find it completely fascinating!

That is so interesting! Yeah like I said I know next to nothing about it but when I see people do it on TV or youtube or something I always wonder how much of it is real and how much is them just doing stuff for show or putting their own spin on it. I'm sure people who do it on their own and not for views have much more accurate readings. This might be a stupid question but how do you learn how to do readings? Is it the kind of thing you can teach yourself, does it require a sort of natural ability to be able to do it similar to psychics? Sorry if these questions are annoying I just find it completely fascinating!
There is a book about where each individual tarot card is explained and its meaning.

You can learn tarot on your own and you don't need psychic abilities.
I was taught by my mom, though I never really practiced until a few years ago when I picked up a book and 're learned' on my own.
I am an intuitive reader so I add a little extra spice to the actual card meaning!
There are some readers that I follow on TikTok that are always SPOT ON and others that makes me want to puke for being so fake and deceiving