Tom Hiddleston #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, as far as the LOKI series is concerned, I was not so enthusiastic. But I didn't think Sophie was bad and I follow her on IG and think she's very nice.
By the way, I was just swimming and I remembered that TOM might look so funny in the sea because he might wear contact lenses and have caught the eye of salt water. Which is unpleasant.
I loved the series but was lukewarm on the romance. I thought it was such a short series and could have used a little more development, both for Loki’s character and for the relationship. I wanted to see a bit more of devious 2012 Loki and a bit more resistance to this feeling he had never felt before.

I never thought about him wearing contacts in the ocean! My thought was just that sometimes when you’re in that kind of water it can splash up in your face. I think most of us look pretty unsexy when we do things like swim or run- we can’t all look like a Bond girl walking out of the water 😂

I loved the series but was lukewarm on the romance. I thought it was such a short series and could have used a little more development, both for Loki’s character and for the relationship. I wanted to see a bit more of devious 2012 Loki and a bit more resistance to this feeling he had never felt before.

I never thought about him wearing contacts in the ocean! My thought was just that sometimes when you’re in that kind of water it can splash up in your face. I think most of us look pretty unsexy when we do things like swim or run- we can’t all look like a Bond girl walking out of the water 😂
Since he wears or has worn glasses, I think he wears some. Of course, he could also have had lasers

Reactions: 1
Tom swims quite well (thank you TNM for proving this) but let’s face it, not every move we make in life can look as smooth as it does when edited for film or TV. As to T&Z and that discussion- I’m staying out of it. Had my say and you know where I stand and I know I won’t convert anyone.

Reactions: 3
Tom swims quite well (thank you TNM for proving this) but let’s face it, not every move we make in life can look as smooth as it does when edited for film or TV. As to T&Z and that discussion- I’m staying out of it. Had my say and you know where I stand and I know I won’t convert anyone.
I forgot about TNM- that’s a pool though right? Much easier to look sexy in a pool than the ocean where salty waves are crashing up into your face- I have definitely looked the way he does while swimming, luckily I don’t end up on the Daily Mail!!

Dripping wet and looking much more sexually appealing than his borderline drowning in Ibiza 😂. Of course you all know where my focal point is in this picture..
118E55CE-D6C8-4D7B-9EA8-447921A316F1.jpeg

Last edited:
Very complicated subject T and Z I think their fans are obsessed with these two and their movie romance, I just think that Tom knows what he is doing and what he will do

• Haha
I forgot about TNM- that’s a pool though right? Much easier to look sexy in a pool than the ocean where salty waves are crashing up into your face- I have definitely looked the way he does while swimming, luckily I don’t end up on the Daily Mail!!

Dripping wet and looking much more sexually appealing than his borderline drowning in Ibiza 😂. Of course you all know where my focal point is in this picture..
View attachment 794348
The only thing I can see when I see this scene is the pool of drool forming in his mouth as he slicks his hair back. I'm sorry ladies if I'm spoiling this masterpiece for you but that was the first thing I noticed.
Blame it on Ms Lopez (my continuity teacher) for making me overly observant!

• Haha
I had to watch the scene where he got out of the pool, twice. I felt like Tom Hollander was saying something but I had no idea what :D Too distracted :D I would love to hear some story from him about it :D I only watched a couple of TNM interviews and one was Tom Hollander saying how Tom peed on him after he swan into the jellyfish :D

As for the awkward swimming...as someone who is not used to swimming in the sea (obviously, we don´t have any here in Central Europe....if we had, we would be in serious trouble :D ), but I hate the salt water in my eyes. So Tom may have similar issues with salt water getting into his eyes, especially if he wears glasses because your eyesight gets even fuzzier because of the water.

Also about his face in those pictures. I recognize it - he is squinting in the sun. All pictures of me at the beach or in the sun (unless I am wearing sunglasses), have me squinting. Why? Light blue eyes - like Tom has. Neither his pale Celtic skin nor his pale Celtic eyes are made for the sun. 😆 (I always look angry)

Last edited:
For fellow Loki fans....this is nice to read (ignore the headline). I feel exactly about Loki as the strongest MCU character now (besides Thor, and probably Strange - holding my opinion on that after his second movie). But I don´t think any of the things they write there will happen (I would love Tom sort of taking the charge in the franchise but I agree with so many characters, they need to work on the new ones as well). If 2023 wouldn´t mean for me to cross the age of 40, I would be very excited for that year, because we will know better by then :D

I am of the idea that Tom is very expressive in all his face, it shows when he is upset, uncomfortable, happy or sad! 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Very complicated subject T and Z I think their fans are obsessed with these two and their movie romance, I just think that Tom knows what he is doing and what he will do
I agree with this and while I like them fine I don't get the level of obsession on twitter or tiktok because like...they haven't DONE anything. What is there to obsess over, there is barely any content over 3 years. Like they have some cute moments here and there but I don't see why anyone would "stan" them unless they are just stanning Tom and projecting it onto her and the relationship.

The only thing I can see when I see this scene is the pool of drool forming in his mouth as he slicks his hair back. I'm sorry ladies if I'm spoiling this masterpiece for you but that was the first thing I noticed.
Blame it on Ms Lopez (my continuity teacher) for making me overly observant!
Gonna have to rewatch this now to see...you know, for scientific purposes.
I am of the idea that Tom is very expressive in all his face, it shows when he is upset, uncomfortable, happy or sad! 😉
Why do I think I know what you really mean by this :ROFLMAO:

Can I make a proposition to my fellow tattlers? We're getting close to Thread #5 (!!) Can I request that we do not discuss Zawe or the relationship for as long as possible unless there is new content relevant to Tom that we can discuss? I feel like we just end up in circles arguing our same points over and over, or making subtle comments about it, and as @yupps said earlier, no one is trying to convert and most likely no one will be converted. I found it much easier when we dropped the subject and talked about other things. I mean obviously anyone can talk freely about anything they want but, I just thought I'd float the idea out there...

Also about his face in those pictures. I recognize it - he is squinting in the sun. All pictures of me at the beach or in the sun (unless I am wearing sunglasses), have me squinting. Why? Light blue eyes - like Tom has. Neither his pale Celtic skin nor his pale Celtic eyes are made for the sun. 😆 (I always look angry)
People that are short sighted squint in the sun too as there's too much light reflection

Can I make a proposition to my fellow tattlers? We're getting close to Thread #5 (!!) Can I request that we do not discuss Zawe or the relationship for as long as possible unless there is new content relevant to Tom that we can discuss? I feel like we just end up in circles arguing our same points over and over, or making subtle comments about it, and as @yupps said earlier, no one is trying to convert and most likely no one will be converted. I found it much easier when we dropped the subject and talked about other things. I mean obviously anyone can talk freely about anything they want but, I just thought I'd float the idea out there...
agree-i-agree.gif

Gonna have to rewatch this now to see...you know, for scientific purposes.
Oh the things we do for science!!!!

What would the name of Thread #5 be? I suggest:
1) Tom Hiddleston, the paparazzi MasterMind
2) Tom Hiddleston the Mole Man that resurfaced
3) Tom Hiddleston we are still waiting on the red sweater

• Heart
  • Haha
View attachment 794635

Oh the things we do for science!!!!

What would the name of Thread #5 be? I suggest:
1) Tom Hiddleston, the paparazzi MasterMind
2) Tom Hiddleston the Mole Man that resurfaced
3) Tom Hiddleston we are still waiting on the red sweater
Number 3, so if Tom would randomly lurk in here, he would know immediately what to wear next :D

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
People that are short sighted squint in the sun too as there's too much light reflection
As someone who's blind as a bat, I can attest to that. Sun reflection + poor corneas = bad combo and funny squinting faces.
However, I wouldn't dare wear contacts while swimming, worst than losing one is getting one speared in your eyeball

Number 3, so if Tom would randomly lurk in here, he would know immediately what to wear next :D
He will forever be my Mole Man.....just sayin' 😄

As someone who's blind as a bat, I can attest to that. Sun reflection + poor corneas = bad combo and funny squinting faces.
However, I wouldn't dare wear contacts while swimming, worst than losing one is getting one speared in your eyeball

I can't be the only one counting the days since I can repent from my sins, right? RIGHT?

Last edited:
  • Haha

I have a new appreciation for stars that wear sunglasses most of the time ☺

I can't be the only one counting the days since I can repent from my sins, right? RIGHT?

Ugh I can't wait- I'm saving my apple tv free trial just for this. My favorite is the look with the loose open white shirt and the long coat. I will go commit a crime right now just so I have something to confess to him.

As for the next thread, I am all for bringing back the red sweater- we could also call him Architect of Ibizagate or Baby Blue is the New Navy :ROFLMAO:

I have a new appreciation for stars that wear sunglasses most of the time ☺
Right?? It makes so much sense, also with the cameras constantly flashing in their face. It's a wonder we ever get sexy pictures of them instead of a bunch of shots looking like people just got pulp squeezed in their eyes.

• Haha
So what's the title of thread 5 going to be? Tom Hiddleston #5 ........

Something about red or blue or both?