Tom Hiddleston #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I started work again today and apparently missed 3 pages of posts! I'm skimming through to catch up on everything now and what I have learned so far is...TH lives somewhere that ends in chester or bury...yupps is either Zawe, TH, or the officiant for their wedding...Bobby is more popular and beloved than either of them. Carry on!
  • You missed the fact that during his hiatus, he was underground in a hole he dug in preparation for a role
  • We are still rooting for a photo this week with a red TOP. At this point, we are settling for anything red on his body.
  • Bobby needs to have more social media presence....(TH should take notes from his fellow Avanger friend CE)
  • The jury is still out on they are they / are they not dating
  • For non-UK residents, all locations sound the same, though TH lives in London and he has a country house in afhsdhfkshdfkdfhkSHIRE
  • Yupps is playing a game and we are all playing along....I think? I'm honestly lost
  • We still don't know what TH bought at the supermarket

Guess that's pretty much it...

Yes, she doesn‘t answer to our question/, like MM.
Why would they, though? I mean, answer your question....they could be anyone or nobody, certainly they get the scoop when photos are recently posted, which I don't mind at all as they are sharing them with us.

Did MM ever reappear?
Nah, she didn't! Unfortunately, I think that most of her content was taken from LSA and BI

• Haha
Reactions: 4
  • You missed the fact that during his hiatus, he was underground in a hole he dug in preparation for a role
  • We are still rooting for a photo this week with a red TOP. At this point, we are settling for anything red on his body.
  • Bobby needs to have more social media presence....(TH should take notes from his fellow Avanger friend CE)
  • For non-UK residents, all locations sound the same, though TH lives in London and he has a country house in afhsdhfkshdfkdfhkSHIRE
  • Yupps is playing a game and we are all playing along....I think? I'm honestly lost

Why would they, though? I mean, answer your question....they could be anyone or nobody, certainly they get the scoop when photos are recently posted, which I don't mind at all as they are sharing them with us.

Nah, she didn't! Unfortunately, I think that most of her content was taken from LSA and BI
I love the way you and db131 sum up things and it sounds about right!
What is BI?

• Heart
Reactions: 3

I never believed MM's stories- to me it seemed like something entirely fictional OR she is someone who did sleep with him once and had a little insight but from there wanted attention. I could be totally wrong but it's hard for me to relate to the idea that someone could be enaged in an ongoing relationship with a celeb and dishing about them so freely on gossip sites. I don't think I'd ever risk my "arrangement" over something like that.

I can't wait to see TH in his oscar worthy role of HOLE MAN 😂

What is BI?
Blind Items
I never believed MM's stories- to me it seemed like something entirely fictional OR she is someone who did sleep with him once and had a little insight but from there wanted attention. I could be totally wrong but it's hard for me to relate to the idea that someone could be enaged in an ongoing relationship with a celeb and dishing about them so freely on gossip sites. I don't think I'd ever risk my "arrangement" over something like that.

I can't wait to see TH in his oscar worthy role of HOLE MAN 😂
Hey, maybe it was TH posing as a chick and raving about his bed sheet skills.....Naughty lil sausage 😄
He'll be an unHOLEy MAN (hopefully) on TES....Yeah, I'll see myself out now!
Was nice to meet ya'll! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
In my defense, I am so active because my vacation started (and I am leaving on Thursday to visit my parents at their village house, so no wifi for me til Sunday! :D ) so I have a lots of time in my hands....I am in the middle of an apartment reconstruction so I am going crazy between putting together new furniture for living room (if you thought IKEA was bad, try this polish cheap pseudo-wooden stuff :D ) and googling Tom about every four hours, watching some movies in between. I swear, I totally forgot how to relax somewhere between high school and now :D
As for the red shirt - yes, I meant Star Trek red shirt! But Tom would look great in the red so I am scratching that reference in my head and just going with it.

See, Tom, no worries! :D

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
everything she said read like a certain stalker he had a few years ago who would pop up on every site. They even worded things the same way.

Reactions: 5
Blind Items

Hey, maybe it was TH posing as a chick and raving about his bed sheet skills.....Naughty lil sausage 😄
He'll be an unHOLEy MAN (hopefully) on TES....Yeah, I'll see myself out now!
Was nice to meet ya'll! 🙈
I heard naughty little sausage in Tom's voice!

• Haha
  • Heart
Blind Items
Didn't she also say that he was passive in bed and had an ankle fetish and other weird things? I can't imagine him wanting to say that...although I do totally believe he would be into some kinky things and there have been rumors about him and his ex going to parties where he is basically cuckolded, and I could totally see that.

In my defense, I am so active because my vacation started
No defense needed, I've been on vacation up until today and refresh this page often!

everything she said read like a certain stalker he had a few years ago who would pop up on every site. They even worded things the same way.
It just doesn't seem like something a person would actually do if they had that knowledge. I'd definitely be spending more time doing TH than telling people about it online if those were my choices..

I enjoyed MMs stories. I don't necessarily believe them but they were fun to read. I wish she would return if only for entertainment value.

Reactions: 2
Tom had a stalker? Yikes. She was otherwise harmless, I hope.....:( These people can be pretty dangerous when they don´t get the attention.

• Wow
Nope - only until filming begins again at Pinewood studios - which is probably today. Then it’s back to London. What is interesting is that Tom disappeared for a while until she started filming and then suddenly he reappeared in London. Then we see he goes out of town when there is a little break in filming. Could be a coincidence🤷🏼‍♀️

There have been some pictures of the Marvel cast partying in London - but not Zawe.
It can't be a coincidence, he has to be at home with Zawe braiding Bobby's hair together!

Didn't she also say that he was passive in bed and had an ankle fetish and other weird things? I can't imagine him wanting to say that...although I do totally believe he would be into some kinky things and there have been rumors about him and his ex going to parties where he is basically cuckolded, and I could totally see that.
Crikey he better not venture onto TikTok then, .......omg....... I've never tried to turn something off so fast and my child says what's that?? Not all videos warn you to put in headphones!! Don't remember those rumours or which ex

.although I do totally believe he would be into some kinky things and there have been rumors about him and his ex going to parties where he is basically cuckolded, and I could totally see that.
I weirdly could see it too. I think bc I get that awkward, forced confidence vibe from him. Like he's nervous all the time but forcing himself to act confident. I banged a ton of men before I got married and the ones like that always liked to be dominated or insulted. Many would deny it at first but when I started talking about different scenarios they'd be very interested. Suddenly Mr prim and proper enjoys watching some other guy touch his gf.

I feel like I'd be more surprised if he wasn't into something like that. I can't picture him being dominant in bed. Maybe passive. I can picture him being needy or begging.

Just my thoughts, as always, I'm prob totally off but this is a gossip site so whatever lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Crikey he better not venture onto TikTok then, .......omg....... I've never tried to turn something off so fast and my child says what's that?? Not all videos warn you to put in headphones!! Don't remember those rumours or which ex
I believe it was Susanna Fielding- obviously there's no verification but I remember seeing that floating around years ago in a few different spots.

I feel like I'd be more surprised if he wasn't into something like that. I can't picture him being dominant in bed. Maybe passive.
I feel like he could probably switch it up maybe depending on the uh..specific activity, or the mood. I remember an interview where she asked about Natalie Portman hitting him and he said he was pleased to say it wasn't his first time being hit by a woman...I agree with you about a lot of men surprising you with what they're actually into. Nothing wrong with it either, as long as all parties consent, go nuts!

• Haha

It just doesn't seem like something a person would actually do if they had that knowledge. I'd definitely be spending more time doing TH than telling people about it online if those were my choices..
He was...hold on, let me refresh my memory:
  1. Not the type to take the lead...😳
  2. Had an ankle fetish, so he made her wear super high stilettos (the fact that someone would fantasize with stilettos...no)
  3. He was also into BDSM
  4. He was also into Voyeurism
  5. And was into dirty talk
I think it wasn't a rumor, I don't recall where I read it but apparently he went with Susannah (?) to one of those while in Amsterdam....
Look, if I had the choice of being on my arse typing crap on a forum or.....
how can I be NOT explicit here....🤔
Getting busy with a more aerobical and fun activity with a certain 6'2'', blue eyed, strawberry blonde haired, deep voiced actor whose name starts with T and ends with homas Hiddleston, you can bet your derrière that I'd choose option #2
This latina may show him a trick or two!

I enjoyed MMs stories. I don't necessarily believe them but they were fun to read. I wish she would return if only for entertainment value.
They were entertaining but only because I love gossip and reading about all those parties and rendezvous was highly interesting, even if fabricated

It can't be a coincidence, he has to be at home with Zawe braiding Bobby's hair together!
Can you be my friend? Please?!

Nothing wrong with it either, as long as all parties consent, go nuts!
This is precisely the point! As long that you have consent, do you thing.
Nobody should kink shame anyone! Whether you have one, 300 or none.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Didn´t Tom say at Avengers panel in New York back in 2013 that famous "Metal and leather, that´s how we do it on Asgard."? :D

Great, now I am going to sleep with that idea in my head. Thanks guys :D

Didn´t Tom say at Avengers panel in New York back in 2013 that famous "Metal and leather, that´s how we do it on Asgard."? :D

Great, now I am going to sleep with that idea in my head. Thanks guys :D
Yes, that asshole was being cheeky! (Sorry TH, no offense but I call everyone asshole....luv ya!)
He also said that everyone had Daddy Issues which I hope is not true. HAHAHAH
He also want witches to kneel....that whole era was like TH was a teen again with his hormones rallying up and out every pore of his body.
NOT THAT I'M COMPLAINING, unfortunately, I have the humor of a 15 year old and those things made me chuckle

This is precisely the point! As long that you have consent, do you thing.
Nobody should kink shame anyone! Whether you have one, 300 or none.
100% And not gonna lie, I'd much rather envision Tom as having some interesting kinks than as a bland vanilla posh boy who says thank you madam after some satisfactory missionary...I don't hate the thought of him in any intriguing sexual scenarios :sneaky:

Didn´t Tom say at Avengers panel in New York back in 2013 that famous "Metal and leather, that´s how we do it on Asgard."
He certainly does, and then he WINKS. Boy knew what he was doing to the fangirls in those early interviews. In a bunch of them he says plenty of suggestive things, like about his bad boy pants and telling that one girl who lost her voice screaming (can't remember the interview) that her raspy voice was hot. I do miss that side of him even though it comes with growing up.

• Haha