Tom Hiddleston #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yupps you defend their couple very loyally ; are you their wedding planner?? 😜
If so, tell us more!!! If not, I may start to think you are Zawe herself.
If so, TELL US MORE!!!

I am just teasing you, of course.
This though! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Zero f***! Love you girl!

If someone's (anyone????) Zawe on this board plz share dirty secrets with us petty mortals!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The sighting in Winchester was from a young woman, who seems to work in an eating establishment of some kind.
One of the sightings in Winchester was by a man that was a couple of weeks ago at Sainsburys. The one of the young woman at the eatery is linked to a health club as I know members.

Reactions: 3
One of the sightings in Winchester was by a man that was a couple of weeks ago at Sainsburys. The one of the young woman at the eatery is linked to a health club as I know members.
I know he was seen in Chichester a few weeks ago by a guy who had to take it wons after being overrun by fans.

Though omg we are (again) turning this thread into Zawe's thread. And I couldn't care less about her.
Can we have new Bobby pics this week? And ofc pics of his human? Pretty please! It is Tuesday, time to ask for pics nicely, no?
I already asked TH the other day to wear a red t-shirt / Shirt / Sweater for us as a sign he is a sneaky lil lurker....Love you, boo! hahaha
I'm restraining my initial desire to ask for nudes because....reasons 😝
Maybe we should just make a Tattle hoodie for Bobby so he can represent us in front of the paps as well.

Look, Thomas....if you don't want to come back to social media, that's your prerogative BUT depriving us from Bobby is just plain cruel!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
This though! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Zero f***! Love you girl!

If someone's (anyone????) Zawe on this board plz share dirty secrets with us petty mortals!!!!!
At least it'd be something interesting to read about...I'm tired of reading the same background / vet story over and over. That's so stale

I've just asked this before: Where does he live? I think between Waterlooville and Petersfield.

OK, so let´s wait and see if Tom turns up in that red shirt, OK? :D (ignoring the "red shirt" connotation in pop-culture.... :D )

• Haha
OK, so let´s wait and see if Tom turns up in that red shirt, OK? :D (ignoring the "red shirt" connotation in pop-culture.... :D )
I'm tempted to ask what is that but I won't...I'm afraid!

Hopefully we'll get something by the end of the week!

Reactions: 1
What is the meaning of a red shirt?

BTW Yupps, I can't help but noticing you never answer to the allegations you have connections. My second wild guess is you are TH himself, but I can be delusional like that. In my imagination, that's the way he finally comes out about the love story with ZA.
OK, time to go to bed now, as I obviously need some sleep... 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
to say they are only roommates that she was using his house to do zoom calls is the biggest reach. I don't know why people find t so difficult to admit that they might simply be in a relationship

to say they are only roommates that she was using his house to do zoom calls is the biggest reach. I don't know why people find t so difficult to admit that they might simply be in a relationship
I don't find it hard to admit. I just want a picture of the happy couple. What can I say? 🤷‍♀️ I am that curious. I want to see them holding hands, looking at each other with enamoured eyes and I'll go "Awww, they're so cute, good for them!"
And the thing about this relationship is that once it is officially out, it will probably turn out to be extremely boring, since neither of them seems to be party animals. And I hope the boredom will lead to less hate from racist pieces of :poop:, better roles for him, and a quiet life for both of them (especially him, but who am I kidding, hey?)!

People should be allowed to believe what they want as long as it's causing no harm, and besides who knows what's right as there's little or no proof. So let's all play nice and respect each other's opinions. After all isn't that what debate is about.
......... anyway..... Tom...... about this red shirt! .....☺

• Haha
I started work again today and apparently missed 3 pages of posts! I'm skimming through to catch up on everything now and what I have learned so far is...TH lives somewhere that ends in chester or bury...yupps is either Zawe, TH, or the officiant for their wedding...Bobby is more popular and beloved than either of them. Carry on!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I started work again today and apparently missed 3 pages of posts! I'm skimming through to catch up on everything now and what I have learned so far is...TH lives somewhere that ends in chester or bury...yupps is either Zawe, TH, or the officiant for their wedding...Bobby is more popular and beloved than either of them. Carry on!
Same lol I spent all day in the office and returned to this.

• Haha
What is the meaning of a red shirt?

BTW Yupps, I can't help but noticing you never answer to the allegations you have connections. My second wild guess is you are TH himself, but I can be delusional like that. In my imagination, that's the way he finally comes out about the love story with ZA.
OK, time to go to bed now, as I obviously need some sleep... 😆
Yes, she doesn‘t answer to our question/, like MM.