Tom Hiddleston #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she was only suggesting that maybe Zawe is working in London with the rest of the Marvels cast or that she might be spending the bank holiday weekend with her family in Kent. Neither of those things are impossible, along with her maybe spending time with Tom in Hampshire.
Her family lives in London, not Kent. And why would she stay by herself in an empty house - they do not film on a bank holiday - when the person she lives with and his dog are enjoying the country house?

Tom, could you please kindly solve this for us? Nothing big, just a sign...if you are with Zawe, wear a red shirt, if not, wear a grey one. Then we will know and won´t tell anyone :D ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
😄😄😄😄
I think she was only suggesting that maybe Zawe is working in London with the rest of the Marvels cast or that she might be spending the bank holiday weekend with her family in Kent. Neither of those things are impossible, along with her maybe spending time with Tom in Hampshire.
Tom, could you please kindly solve this for us? Nothing big, just a sign...if you are with Zawe, wear a red shirt, if not, wear a grey one. Then we will know and won´t tell anyone :D ;)
I spend way too much time on tiktok

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her family lives in London, not Kent. And why would she stay by herself in an empty house - they do not film on a bank holiday - when the person she lives with and his dog are enjoying the country house?
Okay, they're cosied up in Hampshire in front of a roaring fire drinking hot chocolate and eating cookies with Bobby forever and ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Okay, they're cosied up in Hampshire in front of a roaring fire drinking hot chocolate and eating cookies with Bobby forever and ever.
Nope - only until filming begins again at Pinewood studios - which is probably today. Then it’s back to London. What is interesting is that Tom disappeared for a while until she started filming and then suddenly he reappeared in London. Then we see he goes out of town when there is a little break in filming. Could be a coincidence🤷🏼‍♀️

There have been some pictures of the Marvel cast partying in London - but not Zawe.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Nope - only until filming begins again at Pinewood studios - which is probably today. Then it’s back to London. What is interesting is that Tom disappeared for a while until she started filming and then suddenly he reappeared in London. Then we see he goes out of town when there is a little break in filming. Could be a coincidence🤷🏼‍♀️
Tom only reappeared recently, where's he been all this time?

There have been some pictures of the Marvel cast partying in London - but not Zawe.
Yupps you defend their couple very loyally ; are you their wedding planner?? 😜
If so, tell us more!!! If not, I may start to think you are Zawe herself.
If so, TELL US MORE!!!

I am just teasing you, of course.

Like chelseadagger said, cuddling with Zawe in Hampshire.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If so, TELL US MORE!!!

Totally agree, you sound like you have a connection or insider info Yupps!
Anyone know why Zawe left Prosper?

• Haha
He was in the country most likely. Yeah we got one sighting at Waitrose, but otherwise, nothing much. When he came back to London we got a number of sightings, dog walking, tube riding - pap pictures etc. Just think, if they use the click and carry at Waitrose and Zawe normally picks up the groceries, would anyone have noticed?

He was in the country most likely. Yeah we got one sighting at Waitrose, but otherwise, nothing much. When he came back to London we got a number of sightings, dog walking, tube riding - pap pictures etc. Just think, if they use the click and carry at Waitrose and Zawe normally picks up the groceries, would anyone have noticed?
He's been seen at Sainsburys too a few times. If she had been I'd say she's got more chance of being recognised in the UK than elsewhere. After all there's been more about her since her villain part was announced for The Marvels.

When has there been a recent Sainsbury sighting? A few years ago he was seen in the Co-op in Clanfield.

Would make sense if she had been there at the party. Unless for her, the filming is complete because their character died

• Haha
Hiding in a hole he dug on his backyard. He's been trying this immerse method acting thing for his new movie....The hermit in the hole.

If so, TELL US MORE!!!

But are you? 🧐

Just think, if they use the click and carry at Waitrose and Zawe normally picks up the groceries, would anyone have noticed?
Considering that most of the people knew who TH was, or at least might have googled him as 'that guy from Avengers' I would think that people might have put 2 and 2 together and figured who she was if she was there.
If you see him with a woman, wouldn't you just google TH Girlfriend? If so, she is the name that would come up first even under rumored or former GF

Not talking about the latest tweets but the one we got a couple of weeks back from a girl. She was definitely a fan. You could tell by scrolling 2 seconds into her profile.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Tube riding? I can‘t remember.

If so, TELL US MORE!!!

Like chelseadagger said, cuddling with Zawe in Hampshire.
As I said before, I think Yupps has a connection to TH

Tube riding? I can‘t remember.

As I said before, I think Yupps has a connection to TH
Oh, Yupps, you're giving me a Like? Is it true or isn't it? I would answer yes now

Ok where does he live? I think between Waterlooville and Petersfield.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Considering that most of the people knew who TH was, or at least might have googled him as 'that guy from Avengers' I would think that people might have put 2 and 2 together and figured who she was if she was there.
If you see him with a woman, wouldn't you just google TH Girlfriend? If so, she is the name that would come up first even under rumored or former GF
Ah but if she just stopped by Waitrose by herself and picked up the already packed order (which is the point of “click and carry”) would anyone have bothered to tweet it? I can count on one hand the number of times Zawe has been recognized and someone has put it on SM.

When has there been a recent Sainsbury sighting? A few years ago he was seen in the Co-op in Clanfield.
Only a couple of weeks ago in Winchester was the last one. The poor chap that posted it on Twitter ended up taking the post down I think as he was inundated with questions

tbh I'm not a fan of the way Zawe followed all these weird interracial relationship accounts, she's definitely fetishising it in a strange way.
This!
She follows all the right and politically correct things. :rolleyes: Cannot with ppl who have these highly calculated and appropriate accounts on social media. Like, be a human, like a local second-hand store.

Though omg we are (again) turning this thread into Zawe's thread. And I couldn't care less about her.

Can we have new Bobby pics this week? And ofc pics of his human? Pretty please! It is Tuesday, time to ask for pics nicely, no?

Only a couple of weeks ago in Winchester was the last one. The poor chap that posted it on Twitter ended up taking the post down I think as he was inundated with questions
Sainsbury is a supermarket? Sorry for this question

Ah but if she just stopped by Waitrose by herself and picked up the already packed order (which is the point of “click and carry”) would anyone have bothered to tweet it? I can count on one hand the number of times Zawe has been recognized and someone has put it on SM.
Definitely seen posts about Karen Gillan, Martin Compston, Gugu Mbatha Raw and other UK film stars out and about, going to click and collect other shops etc. One of them I've seen a few times myself and I posted about it as I knew friends were big fans of said person.

Sainsbury is a supermarket? Sorry for this question
Yes, on the ranking of supermarkets it's below Waitrose (sorry if anyone disagrees). But my claim to fame was seeing a UK star at an Aldi (supermarket) and they helped me part two trolleys so I could put my child in the trolley seat.

The sighting in Winchester was from a young woman, who seems to work in an eating establishment of some kind.