Tom Hiddleston #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is suspicious, we want more pictures and suddenly, here they are! :D Mug while walking the dog? Smart, very smart :)

I was thinking if Tom ever looks here since you can see this without registration.

Tom, we love you, I hope you know that ;)

:D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
That is suspicious, we want more pictures and suddenly, here they are! :D Mug while walking the dog? Smart, very smart :)

I was thinking if Tom ever looks here since you can see this without registration.

Tom, we love you, I hope you know that ;)

:D
ASK THE UNIVERSE AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE my mom used to say!

He was so eager to comply with my demands of more Bobby pictures that he went out on the spot and with a coffee mug.

Thank you, Mr Hiddleston.... Much appreciated!

Someone remind me to ask for nud*s next time ;) :p :D

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Who is the man behind him? His bodyguard?
And why is he carrying a mug?
I think the guy behind him is just a guy on the street. He doesn’t use a bodyguard unless he’s on “business”. These pictures are from not too far from his house. As for the mug - probably getting some coffee, I’d suspect. Some places encourage using your own cup. (Admittedly most people bring a travel mug - but that’s Tom I guess)

Reactions: 3
I think the guy behind him is just a guy on the street. He doesn’t use a bodyguard unless he’s on “business”. These pictures are from not too far from his house. As for the mug - probably getting some coffee, I’d suspect. Some places encourage using your own cup. (Admittedly most people bring a travel mug - but that’s Tom I guess)
Look at him so environmentally friendly!
We stan our green lord!
Can we just acknowledge the fact that he looks damn fine despite the fact that he probably had a screaming fan to his face taking photos?
Wonder what he was saying? Hopefully not asking who ever took them to stop.
Otherwise, he looks better than the photos we got last week.

I mean, I can totally get used to a weekly sighting ;)

It does look like the same neighborhood than the previous ones

• Haha
I see you yupps 👀

Can we just acknowledge the fact that he looks damn fine despite the fact that he probably had a screaming fan to his face taking photos?
He looks very content and damn his body looks so tight and fit, you can tell through the sweater! I love that he is just carrying an Abbey Road mug through the streets, there's something beautifully eccentric about that.

You know what we never see? Photos of Tom running shirtless through the streets. Just saying, in case anyone is browsing through.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
ASK THE UNIVERSE AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE my mom used to say!

He was so eager to comply with my demands of more Bobby pictures that he went out on the spot and with a coffee mug.

Thank you, Mr Hiddleston.... Much appreciated!

Someone remind me to ask for nud*s next time ;) :p :D
And, don't forget how we whined about too many dark blue tops. This time there is light blue sweater in the combination. Small change, but it is noticed.

Also, I see he opted for a baseball cap. Fans were real time as*h**** about wet hair last time.

Overall he looks nice. Bobby is an adorable thing. We want Bobby on social media (pretty please, it is not huge demand!)

Who is the man behind him? His bodyguard?
And why is he carrying a mug?
I think it is some random guy passing by.

• Haha
He looks very content and damn his body looks so tight and fit, you can tell through the sweater! I love that he is just carrying an Abbey Road mug through the streets, there's something beautifully eccentric about that.

You know what we never see? Photos of Tom running shirtless through the streets. Just saying, in case anyone is browsing through.
I don't know what to comment other than I agree with you!
Also, maybe we should start listing our demands for next week!
I second the running photos!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
And, don't forget how we whined about too many dark blue tops. This time there is light blue sweater in the combination. Small change, but it is noticed.

Also, I see he opted for a baseball cap. Fans were real time as*h**** about wet hair last time.

Overall he looks nice. Bobby is an adorable thing. We want Bobby on social media (pretty please, it is not huge demand!)
And it doesn't seem that he has stolen this attire from set, another plus!

• Haha
First of all guys, I feel like I really want to invite y'all for tea time some day, this is how comfortable I feel on this forum! 😄
Second, this is the second time we "get" pictures after talking about it here... sooooo suspicious!! (But I love a good investigation!)🤓
Third, my latest thoughts on the ghost couple is that they were one but are not anymore. Just a feeling.
BTW, Tom if you are reading this (and indeed newly single), I can make myself available very quickly 😎
#tryingmyluck 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
This true! Starbucks - here were I live. And some other coffee shops, too.

First of all guys, I feel like I really want to invite y'all for tea time some day, this is how comfortable I feel on this forum! 😄
Second, this is the second time we "get" pictures after talking about it here... sooooo suspicious!! (But I love a good investigation!)🤓
Third, my latest thoughts on the ghost couple is that they were one but are not anymore. Just a feeling.
BTW, Tom if you are reading this (and indeed newly single), I can make myself available very quickly 😎
#tryingmyluck 🤣🤣🤣
The only date here is Bobby. lol! Kudos!

• Haha
#tryingmyluck 🤣🤣🤣
Everyone let's rally up at Kouignamann's house! You just have to give me a heads up so I can get my ass from South America to wherever this gathering is taking place.
Secondly, I'm going to re-quote the public poet known as Cardi B 'That's weird. That's suspicious' but hey, I don't mind one bit if he is lurking and suddenly feeling compelled to show himself out there just for our benefit. I still think we should list our demands for next time.
Maybe he can wear a red t-shirt so we know the request came from us? 🤭
Atta boy, keep at it!😝

Thirdly, I'd throw my hat in the ring, though I live far away, he can totally come and visit me. Too bad this site doesn't have DMs otherwise, they'd be wide open 😎

We just now have to figure out if he is here and talking to us under a screen name (I have my fair share of speculations) of if he is just a lurking boy

• Haha
I also throw my hat in. I am married but ummm I can get a divorce or we can just chill under the radar. Don't want money or fame and I am self sufficient 🤣

I joke. If he does actually read these, Tom, i hope you're having a great day.

• Haha
I also throw my hat in. I am married but ummm I can get a divorce or we can just chill under the radar. Don't want money or fame and I am self sufficient 🤣

I joke. If he does actually read these, Tom, i hope you're having a great day.
But are you joking, though? Hahahaha I don't want fame nor money, but I'd die to have a conversation with him about movies or music.

• Haha
It seems Zawe is in Tropea, Italy filming something so I doubt she's pregnant. Tom looks fantastic in the recent photos!

But are you joking, though? Hahahaha I don't want fame nor money, but I'd die to have a conversation with him about movies or music.
It sounds silly but I really do love my husband a lot, every day he makes me want to be a better person so while if by some miracle I was given the opportunity to hit it with TH I'd strongly consider it ultimately I think I'd say no. And probably think about it the rest of my life😅but my husband always puts me first, always, even when it hurts him so I'd owe him the same.

I would like to talk to him though.

Last edited:
  • Heart
It seems Zawe is in Tropea, Italy filming something so I doubt she's pregnant. Tom looks fantastic in the recent photos!
Yeah, she filming The Marvels, where she is playing the villain (or one of the villains). She’s been filming for a few weeks (about when Tom suddenly emerged)

Ooo I think he's so lovely, think it's his voice and sense of humour. I bet he smells lovely, love a good smelling man 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It sounds silly but I really do love my husband a lot, every day he makes me want to be a better person so while if by some miracle I was given the opportunity to hit it with TH I'd strongly consider it ultimately I think I'd say no. And probably think about it the rest of my life😅

I would like to talk to him though.
Your hubby is not on Tattle, right? RIGHT? :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, girl, count me in if you're throwing a party.