Tom Hiddleston #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey guys, I was wondering, since we joke about it from time to time, do you think TH lurks around here sometimes? Do you think he would ever post if he does? šŸ¤”
Would you search your name on the Internet if you had his fandom?
I don't think I would, tbh. My mental health comes first.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hey guys, I was wondering, since we joke about it from time to time, do you think TH lurks around here sometimes? Do you think he would ever post if he does? šŸ¤”
I know a few smaller time famous people (and no I'm not naming names), I remember this came up in conversation a few times and they all said yes they do. They said they've spoken with bigger stars about it too and the majority they spoke to said yes they did. One even told of a bigger star that had an alter ego on social media that was a 'Super-fan' and posted nice stuff about him and he used the alter ego to snoop on some of the gossip sites. I did ask my friends about the mental health aspect of it and they both said how is it any different to someone that isn't famous spying on a friend/former friend/ex social media account to see what they've posted/said/done etc. I think given some of the stuff out there no matter who you are you'd have to be extremely thick skinned

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Funny, I only thought yesterday about whether TH was looking up. We talked about not seeing him and suddenly there are pictures in the DM. :p
I think that actors in forums are looking at what their fans think. Also to test their market value.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Funny, I only thought yesterday about whether TH was looking up. We talked about not seeing him and suddenly there are pictures in the DM. :p
I think that actors in forums are looking at what their fans think. Also to test their market value.
Well TH if you're lurking we think you're fabulous ā˜ŗ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I could definitely see him checking out what people think (I would too, I think it's only natural), and could maybe see him perusing reddit or gossip sites more than tumblr/twitter which would be an overwhelming nightmare in my opinion. Either way I'm sure his people must dip in now and then to see what's going on- especially if the celeb in question isn't on the radar 24/7.

I second that, TH, we adore you! And if you're hanging around feel free to weigh in on our analysis of your hand motions in interviews šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I totally think he does lurk online. He might not use IG and I certainly hope he stays the duck away from Twitter and Tumblr (though he is well aware of fan art based on interviews he's given)
I think is natural and normal to be curious about what people think of you if you are in the public light.

As Cardi B would say....That's suspicious, that's weird...
Just in case....TH WE NEED MORE BOBBY PHOTOS!!!!!
Also, I have a few ideas for movies you should consider producing....hit me up! :p

I second this!
So did we figure out if he is dating Zawe and if sheā€™s pregnant or not?
Just conjectures on the dating front. The waters are divided in this forum.
As for pregnancy, the rumor started last December, as far as we know, she isn't

Reactions: 3
I second this. You are great. Also sorry I was upset about your bolognese, I am Italian and we take sauce seriouslyšŸ¤ it's a thing for us.
I think he needs to come and clarify if he served a bowl of sauce or spaghetti was included. With that, I'll be content and will overlook the lack of bread and parmesan
:D

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think he needs to come and clarify if he served a bowl of sauce or spaghetti was included. With that, I'll be content and will overlook the lack of bread and parmesan
:D
Yes Tom, if you are lurking please clarify this so I can stop thinking about it. By clarify, I mean tell us you had pasta or bread even if you didn't, just so I can stop imagining you eating a bowl of sauce. Please.

Also bacon and butter have no place in bolognese.

Ok sorry, sorry, I will shut up about the sauce now.

But really it did bother me for a good weekend.

Ok--- finally--- you are great and I will remain a fan despite any weird food preferences.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So did we figure out if he is dating Zawe and if sheā€™s pregnant or not?
Just conjectures on the dating front. The waters are divided in this forum.
As for pregnancy, the rumor started last December, as far as we know, she isn't
I didn't realize there were pregnancy rumors. Where did they stem from considering that it's not even known if they're together or not?

I happen to think they're together based on the video call from his house. People have said that you can make videos from friends' houses but, between her being spotted in Atlanta with him and the evidence of her living with him in England as well, it seems like they're most likely together. Of course we may never know for sure without some sort of clear sighting of them together or with other people.

I think there was something about Henry Cavill on Reddit that he lurks there a lot, so I can imagine it happening. On the other gossip site Iā€™ve seen Bernadette Banner (youtuber) replying to thread about some stuff, it was quite weird šŸ˜…

I think there was something about Henry Cavill on Reddit that he lurks there a lot, so I can imagine it happening. On the other gossip site Iā€™ve seen Bernadette Banner (youtuber) replying to thread about some stuff, it was quite weird šŸ˜…
Henry said he lurks on reddit. Im honestly not surprised he does. He is nerdy and geeky and i could absolutely see him lurking in WoW forums or something beyond looking himself up. I mean the nerd comment nicely, I love men like that.

I didn't realize there were pregnancy rumors. Where did they stem from considering that it's not even known if they're together or not?
They were always rumors circulating but they gained momentum after the dress she wore at the BAFTAs this year

Henry said he lurks on reddit. Im honestly not surprised he does. He is nerdy and geeky and i could absolutely see him lurking in WoW forums or something beyond looking himself up. I mean the nerd comment nicely, I love men like that.
Reddit on THs front is boring and tame. If he is lurking there, he is not seeing much.

Yes Tom, if you are lurking please clarify this so I can stop thinking about it. By clarify, I mean tell us you had pasta or bread even if you didn't, just so I can stop imagining you eating a bowl of sauce. Please.

Also bacon and butter have no place in bolognese.

Ok sorry, sorry, I will shut up about the sauce now.

But really it did bother me for a good weekend.

Ok--- finally--- you are great and I will remain a fan despite any weird food preferences.
I cannot sleep at night thinking about this!

Reactions: 1
I donā€™t think he will answer our question with his real name Tom Hiddleston

• Haha