Tom Hiddleston #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He looked absolutely ragged, I'll say it. I don't want to mention the words receding hairline but we are here.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He emerged! He must have been really sick of us discussing his bolognese...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He looked absolutely ragged, I'll say it. I don't want to mention the words receding hairline but we are here.
Aww I thought he looked good. Interesting outfit. His hair being wet/slicked back makes it look worse i think.

Reactions: 4
Aww I thought he looked good. Interesting outfit. His hair being wet/slicked back makes it look worse i think.
It's a refreshing change not to see a celeb in obvious labels though not sure of brand of the trainers.

Reactions: 1
He looks like someone literally dragged him through a hedge backwards and that shirt is at least 3 sizes too big for him but who am I to talk? He's out walking his dog and I wear oversize stuff at home. He doesn't need to be fashion forward every time he goes out, lord knows I'm not when I pop to Tesco!

• Haha
At least it is nice to see him in something other than his blue sweater and jeans 😅
And yeah... there is the receding hairline, but he could definitely cover it up better by not putting so much hair product in it....

• Haha
Reactions: 1
He looks like he just took a shower. I’ll bet he was running, came home, showered changed and took Bobby out for his walk. The shirt looks like the one from The Night Manager

Reactions: 3
He emerged! He must have been really sick of us discussing his bolognese...
THANK GOODNESS! I mean, next time he goes MIA on us, I'mma bring back his Bolognese recipe...maybe that'll do the trick

He looks like someone literally dragged him through a hedge backwards and that shirt is at least 3 sizes too big for him but who am I to talk? He's out walking his dog and I wear oversize stuff at home. He doesn't need to be fashion forward every time he goes out, lord knows I'm not when I pop to Tesco!
I wouldn't be in a position to judge as I go to grab coffee in my pajamas.

• Haha
No, I’m just guessing like everyone else. It does look like the same shirt though. Might be - he’s been known to take home clothing, or use his own.
Yupps, you're fueling the rumours that say you have connections... 😆
Thanks for sharing the article, though. Nice surprise indeed. I think he looks nicely normal in it, and that buttoned down shirt 🥵

• Haha
As I'd already said it's nice to see a celeb that isn't dripping in obvious labels. It's also nice to see him in just normal stuff rather than dressed up to nines to walk the dog like other celebs. Definitely nice to see him out and about again, and although I prefer his hair shorter I understand why he has it longer. Still a gentleman.

Reactions: 3
I can't judge the clothes, I walled the dog in 5 year old leggings and a shirt with a hissing possum drawing on it lol.

• Haha
Now Facebook has picked up on it and someone's commented about the shirt saying it's the same style as he wore for The Night Manager