Tom Hiddleston #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm only going by my experience and that of those around me. I know it's definitely not the same everywhere. About the interview I started to wonder if stuff had been left out it was totally odd.
I remember when I read the interview I also thought the reporter seemed kind of rude and unprofessional the way they were describing things, almost like they were mocking him. Now I'm not saying he didn't deserve to be mocked behind the scenes but the whole interview had a very strange judgmental tone to it in my opinion.

At least he didn't serve her a giant plate of veggies and eggs like the serial killer centrum ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
At least he didn't serve her a giant plate of veggies and eggs like the serial killer centrum ad.
I'm reliving that nightmare! Though I wouldn't mind waking up and finding TH making me breakfast, that whole thing was creepy as duck

Reactions: 1
I remember when I read the interview I also thought the reporter seemed kind of rude and unprofessional the way they were describing things, almost like they were mocking him. Now I'm not saying he didn't deserve to be mocked behind the scenes but the whole interview had a very strange judgmental tone to it in my opinion.

The fried egg was a no no for me, and the I'll see you in a few weeks I'm busy. It would have better if he'd said I'll call you later when I get to my destination

• Haha
As to whether there was pasta in the dish - she said there was not in a since deleted tweet. She said “he’s an actor” with a 😊. (Something like that). The unspoken suggestion is that like most actors he is careful with his diet (watching the carbs).

• Haha
Reactions: 2
As to whether there was pasta in the dish - she said there was not in a since deleted tweet. She said “he’s an actor” with a 😊. (Something like that). The unspoken suggestion is that like most actors he is careful with his diet (watching the carbs).
That's some BS right there! hahaha he could go for a run and burn those calories away.
He gave her a bowl of sauce....
1629384698664.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think he is more careful about his diet than he sometimes appears (with his genuine cake-loving etc.). I remember Charlie Cox in one of the interviews saying that Tom and Zawe were especially healthy in their eating habits. It may be that he loves his treats but actually doesn’t indulge too often.

Unfortunately a lot of schools like that don't build resilience.
Actually maybe that's true. They probably teach that self confidence that you can virtually smell from them, but they don't expect things to go wrong, so when they do it's not something they know how to deal with. Especially in acting, maybe you can deal with work rejection but people telling you that actually you can't sing, or you look stupid doing ads and faking relationships it's a bit of a shock.

Why wouldn't you offer the other person pasta though? It's a bowl of sauce. I second the person who said that being served a bowl of sauce seems like something that'd happen just before you're murdered.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why wouldn't you offer the other person pasta though? It's a bowl of sauce. I second the person who said that being served a bowl of sauce seems like something that'd happen just before you're murdered.
This is all I could think about....
chianti2.gif

Just change the liver for a bowl of sauce and we are on Hannibal Lecter's backyard :p

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Every time I read "bowl of sauce" it makes me laugh but also causes me great discomfort.

You see what happens when you don't give us any content, Tom?? We will be dissecting your creepy sauce meal until you climb out of your hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Or just make what you would eat? Homemade burger with salad, courgette spaghetti ( yuk but low carb), steak, salmon salad, fish with veggies, all of which are low carb and don't make you look like you've never eaten Spag Bol before but are trying to look a normal person

Reactions: 5
Or just make what you would eat? Homemade burger with salad, courgette spaghetti ( yuk but low carb), steak, salmon salad, fish with veggies, all of which are low carb and don't make you look like you've never eaten Spag Bol before but are trying to look a normal person
Yuck to courgette or veg spaghetti!! Gluten free spaghetti is much lower in carbs (and calories) and would have been a better choice if he was watching what he ate!

Actually maybe that's true. They probably teach that self confidence that you can virtually smell from them, but they don't expect things to go wrong, so when they do it's not something they know how to deal with. Especially in acting, maybe you can deal with work rejection but people telling you that actually you can't sing, or you look stupid doing ads and faking relationships it's a bit of a shock.
A former boyfriend (privately educated, and with a very well paid job) decided to 'help' me with a decorating project. I was spray painting a vase I had to match in with decor. But he insisted he do it..... it did not go well and he got spray paint on his clothes and some on his glasses..... he cried and I mean cried as he didn't know what to do....... I washed them in warm soapy water before it set...... but I was kind of taken aback with his reaction. So yes I totally get there's some people out there not prepared for life

Last edited:
  • Wow
Yuck to courgette or veg spaghetti!! Gluten free spaghetti is much lower in carbs (and calories) and would have been a better choice if he was watching what he ate!

A former boyfriend (privately educated, and with a very well paid job) decided to 'help' me with a decorating project. I was spray painting a vase I had to match in with decor. But he insisted he do it..... it did not go well and he got spray paint on his clothes and some on his glasses..... he cried and I mean cried as he didn't know what to do....... I washed them in warm soapy water before it set...... but I was kind of taken aback with his reaction. So yes I totally get there's some people out there not prepared for life
I hope if anyone here knows him irl they make these suggestions to him for future reference lol.

As far as your ex goes, wow. Holy hell. That'd scare me honestly. How do you get to be an adult and still be so unable to function?

The thing with TS was on a whole worldwide level so it must've made it that much worse. Everyone watching, laughing. Oof. Yeah like I said I'd be on all kinds of meds.

Nope, he took Taffy to The Bull & Last https://thebullandlast.co.uk/. And he didn’t take her there for Bolognese . - he made that himself. Seems as though he served it without pasta. - kind of like chili I guess🤷🏼‍♀️
I just found this picture ( after Dinner at The Bull & Last)

I hope if anyone here knows him irl they make these suggestions to him for future reference lol.

As far as your ex goes, wow. Holy hell. That'd scare me honestly. How do you get to be an adult and still be so unable to function?

The thing with TS was on a whole worldwide level so it must've made it that much worse. Everyone watching, laughing. Oof. Yeah like I said I'd be on all kinds of meds.
Why did Luke say nothing? Or did he negotiate this together with TS agents?

Attachments

He became an ex extremely quickly, see if he'd reacted like that to something serious I would have got it.
As for Tom he got such a hard time over TS, whether it was real or not he didn't deserve the hard time he got

What a nice surprise seeing that

Last edited:
  • Heart