Tom Hiddleston #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I got with my husband he was already married (I'm a scummy homewrecker i know, but there's a reason I'm saying this) and he moved out because he wanted to be with me, but his lawyer said if we were ever seen together romantically his wife could try for much more money in the divorce. His wife was wealthy and he was told she may hire a PI.

So he got a separate apartment from me. But we still hung out. We still went to stores together. We didn't hold hands in public but we walked my dog together if he was at my place for the day. We would get lunch or walk to the park. But we would not show affection in public. If we got caught together, we were just two friends going shopping/taking a walk. Plausible deniability was a big thing.

This went on for a 13 mos until his divorce was finalized. Then we got married like a month later.

That all being said, I totally understand why people would want to keep things secret for a certain amount of time, as there can be reasons for it that others don't consider, but to never be seen anywhere together at all (within this year at least, 2020 i get) seems so weird to me on so many levels.

Like my husband could have to be paying spousal support for years or been dragged through the coals in court, and we still went food shopping together and walked my dog? Tom could step out with her to do an errand and just say "she's only a friend."

Every experience is different the whole thing just seems weird af to me and I'm saying that as someone who had a secret relationship for like 2 years and had to keep it secret for 13 mos.

And again I know I'm scummy but we fell in love what can i say.
Never apologise for falling in love, no your circumstances weren't ideal but who's are? And no one knows what goes on behind closed doors. Some people give up on relationships too easily and others continue for the wrong reasons.

Reactions: 5
Never apologise for falling in love, no your circumstances weren't ideal but who's are? And no one knows what goes on behind closed doors. Some people give up on relationships too easily and others continue for the wrong reasons.
Just want to say that this is such a lovely, supportive post. Made me smile. :)

@Ice9 Very brave of you to share your experience. Glad you've found happiness. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
When I got with my husband he was already married (I'm a scummy homewrecker i know, but there's a reason I'm saying this) and he moved out because he wanted to be with me, but his lawyer said if we were ever seen together romantically his wife could try for much more money in the divorce. His wife was wealthy and he was told she may hire a PI.

So he got a separate apartment from me. But we still hung out. We still went to stores together. We didn't hold hands in public but we walked my dog together if he was at my place for the day. We would get lunch or walk to the park. But we would not show affection in public. If we got caught together, we were just two friends going shopping/taking a walk. Plausible deniability was a big thing.

This went on for a 13 mos until his divorce was finalized. Then we got married like a month later.

That all being said, I totally understand why people would want to keep things secret for a certain amount of time, as there can be reasons for it that others don't consider, but to never be seen anywhere together at all (within this year at least, 2020 i get) seems so weird to me on so many levels.

Like my husband could have to be paying spousal support for years or been dragged through the coals in court, and we still went food shopping together and walked my dog? Tom could step out with her to do an errand and just say "she's only a friend."

Every experience is different the whole thing just seems weird af to me and I'm saying that as someone who had a secret relationship for like 2 years and had to keep it secret for 13 mos.

And again I know I'm scummy but we fell in love what can i say.
I second Clara's statement. Never ever should you apologize for falling in love. As TH one said, you cannot control your heart or who you fall in love with and that's so true.
Granted, there are some situations when other people get hurt in the process but one should always go to bed content when following one's heart.
Thank you for sharing your experience with us and I'm glad that you were able to find your happy ending despite of the adversity.
That being said, this is exactly why I find it weird.
I was talking to some of my friends about this situation and I kept coming back with a comparison between TH & ZA and Cavill and Cuoco.
Henry, when he made his first movie, wasn't all that known so there was a PR stunt (we later found out) where he was 'dating' Hayley Cuoco. She was the best paid actress in TV around that time and she gave him the exposure he needed to get his career going.
There were only like 3 photos of them holding hands or going out for a bite to eat and that was it.
I sometimes wonder if this is the same agenda TH and ZA have / had. They were only seen in public a couple of times, sort of as to get the gossip going, but ever since July 2020 (when the alleged visit to the vet happened [I'm sticking to the alleged as I never really saw any proof myself])
Maybe they are friends and TH was helping ZA get her career to take off. If that was the case, I commend him for his efforts, they paid off.
It's been more than a year and nothing. I'm sorry but that's weird. I will not stop saying that it is.
The other day I came across this quote on IG and it made sense:
1629205001634.png

You can be private, not confirming a relationship yet being seen in public together. Those are my 2 cents

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Not buying it, I think something will come out of Dr Strange 2 or Loki season 2 and he'll be back.
This is going to be a VERY unpopular opinion but, they have to give Loki a closure. I love him, I love what they did with him but I'm also in need of an exit from that character. Something that can tie the story up and close that chapter.
Otherwise TH will be 70 and still playing that part and, as much as I love his reprisal, I'm getting a bit tired of the repetition. As long as TH is Loki's face, I feel like he is missing some other roles. I hate to see him get stuck with it.
Let the tomato throwing parade commence

Reactions: 4
This is going to be a VERY unpopular opinion but, they have to give Loki a closure. I love him, I love what they did with him but I'm also in need of an exit from that character. Something that can tie the story up and close that chapter.
Otherwise TH will be 70 and still playing that part and, as much as I love his reprisal, I'm getting a bit tired of the repetition. As long as TH is Loki's face, I feel like he is missing some other roles. I hate to see him get stuck with it.
Let the tomato throwing parade commence
I do and don't want him to be Loki forever, I mean look what happened with RDJ and now Scarjo? Will either come back? And RDJ didn't do great in Dr Dolittle (although he made a great Sherlock). I don't know, and as much as I love Matt Damon I'm not a fan of actor Loki. I was also reminded recently that Alan Cumming first played Loki (I only watched the first Mask film), I'm not saying they can't give the character closure (I think they'd have trouble changing the main actor) but since they've gone down the multiverse route (same as DC did and had Brandon Routh and Tom Welling both reprise their Superman roles) I think anything could be possible!! ....... total fangirl theory..... what I'd love to see is Loki catching a glimpse (in one of the multiverses) of Tom as Tom in a suit but sitting reading Stan Lee's biography and saying to him "nice suit" with Tom looking rather perplexed as this Asgardian Prince and other Marvel characters walk through/disappear....... I'll shut up now 🤐

Reactions: 1
I do and don't want him to be Loki forever, I mean look what happened with RDJ and now Scarjo? Will either come back? And RDJ didn't do great in Dr Dolittle (although he made a great Sherlock). I don't know, and as much as I love Matt Damon I'm not a fan of actor Loki. I was also reminded recently that Alan Cumming first played Loki (I only watched the first Mask film), I'm not saying they can't give the character closure (I think they'd have trouble changing the main actor) but since they've gone down the multiverse route (same as DC did and had Brandon Routh and Tom Welling both reprise their Superman roles) I think anything could be possible!! ....... total fangirl theory..... what I'd love to see is Loki catching a glimpse (in one of the multiverses) of Tom as Tom in a suit but sitting reading Stan Lee's biography and saying to him "nice suit" with Tom looking rather perplexed as this Asgardian Prince and other Marvel characters walk through/disappear....... I'll shut up now 🤐
From what I've seen of Loki, are they not setting up Sophie Di Martino to replace him?

I know her character is some sort of multiverse version of Loki or whatever but still.

RDJ was going to come back, he confirmed there was a 4th movie being made:
Then it was shelved, then rumor about a TV show surfaced, then it got canned again.
There is a possibility that IM didn't die, based on how the story is about to develop thanks to Loki but I guess we'll never know until is official.
It was also rumored that Black Widow was alive after they brought everyone back, though she was most likely lost in space but, due to the ScarJo's litigation, I don't know how that's going to play out. She was also supposed to be filming a Tower of Terror based movie for Disney but that was put on 'hiatus' for the same reason.
When I said closure, I didn't mean to say that Loki should be killed off but he could have somewhat of a final chapter (hate to bring Capt. America to the table but....) like the way CE exited the franchise. Granted, I came to find out that this was not the way Capt America was portrayed in the comics but more rather a fanfiction-esque way to say goodbye, I wasn't all too sad about how they chose to end his story line.
Loki could go back and rebuild Asgard or something like that.
Maybe it's just me dying to see TH doing something else, stepping a side of Disney or if he chooses to remain in the same company, to have more versatility in his roles alas Johnny Depp (If there was an actor I'd hope TH could emulate, career wise, that'd be him)

what I'd love to see is Loki catching a glimpse (in one of the multiverses) of Tom as Tom in a suit but sitting reading Stan Lee's biography and saying to him "nice suit" with Tom looking rather perplexed as this Asgardian Prince and other Marvel characters walk through/disappear....... I'll shut up now 🤐

I CANNOT UNSEE THIS! AND I NOW NEED THIS TO HAPPEN!

From what I've seen of Loki, are they not setting up Sophie Di Martino to replace him?

I know her character is some sort of multiverse version of Loki or whatever but still.
That could be a possibility though it'll be weird...I don't know, I'm also very attached to TH as Loki

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
RDJ was going to come back, he confirmed there was a 4th movie being made:
Then it was shelved, then rumor about a TV show surfaced, then it got canned again.
There is a possibility that IM didn't die, based on how the story is about to develop thanks to Loki but I guess we'll never know until is official.
It was also rumored that Black Widow was alive after they brought everyone back, though she was most likely lost in space but, due to the ScarJo's litigation, I don't know how that's going to play out. She was also supposed to be filming a Tower of Terror based movie for Disney but that was put on 'hiatus' for the same reason.
When I said closure, I didn't mean to say that Loki should be killed off but he could have somewhat of a final chapter (hate to bring Capt. America to the table but....) like the way CE exited the franchise. Granted, I came to find out that this was not the way Capt America was portrayed in the comics but more rather a fanfiction-esque way to say goodbye, I wasn't all too sad about how they chose to end his story line.
Loki could go back and rebuild Asgard or something like that.
Maybe it's just me dying to see TH doing something else, stepping a side of Disney or if he chooses to remain in the same company, to have more versatility in his roles alas Johnny Depp (If there was an actor I'd hope TH could emulate, career wise, that'd be him)

what I'd love to see is Loki catching a glimpse (in one of the multiverses) of Tom as Tom in a suit but sitting reading Stan Lee's biography and saying to him "nice suit" with Tom looking rather perplexed as this Asgardian Prince and other Marvel characters walk through/disappear....... I'll shut up now 🤐

I CANNOT UNSEE THIS! AND I NOW NEED THIS TO HAPPEN!

That could be a possibility though it'll be weird...I don't know, I'm also very attached to TH as Loki
I would like to see Loki rebuilding Asgard and I think Thor needs him but would never admit it. As for Tom doing other things there's nothing stopping him except Disney/Marvel scheduling. I think I've said before it would come first for an actor. As for IM4 was that not because GP wasn't sure she wanted to come back? I could be wrong though. Either way I just wish it wasn't as long between films and series.

yeah Tom and a little nod to Stan Lee. I loved all his cameos.

• Heart
I would like to see Loki rebuilding Asgard and I think Thor needs him but would never admit it. As for Tom doing other things there's nothing stopping him except Disney/Marvel scheduling. I think I've said before it would come first for an actor. As for IM4 was that not because GP wasn't sure she wanted to come back? I could be wrong though. Either way I just wish it wasn't as long between films and series.

yeah Tom and a little nod to Stan Lee. I loved all his cameos.
I haven't read anything about that, but it wouldn't be the first time a leading actress/actor is being replaced. Look at Hulk.
GP shouldn't be a show-stopper to move forward...now if you say that RDJ the one objecting then....I'd get it

As for Tom doing other things there's nothing stopping him except Disney/Marvel scheduling. I think I've said before it would come first for an actor.

It all depends if he has an exclusivity contract with Disney or not. Some actors tend to sign contracts with production companies which states that their projects would prevail over any other projects. That's their way to ensure the talent is available. This practice is as old as the industry
Granted he did TES but a side of that, it's only been Disney related content on his resume since 2018 (Movie / TV wise)

Just want to say that this is such a lovely, supportive post. Made me smile. :)

@Ice9 Very brave of you to share your experience. Glad you've found happiness. :)
Thank you both honestly I was like oh man I bet people will hate me lol. Like I was scared to look at responses. His ex wife met someone else as well and is happily married and we are together for over a decade now so I guess it worked out. Overall I think everyone including his ex is happier but at the time I'm sure it hurt her.

Letmeramble I absolutely agree with that quote. If it was some PR thing it kinda makes me sad in a way but i get it. I had no idea the Henry cavill/Kaylee cuoco thing was pr! But not surprised.

• Heart
Letmeramble I absolutely agree with that quote. If it was some PR thing it kinda makes me sad in a way but i get it. I had no idea the Henry cavill/Kaylee cuoco thing was pr! But not surprised.
I'm not necessarily sadden if this is a PR stunt, all and all, he was helping out a friend and that speaks volumes to his character. This is DEFINITELY how a PR romance should be done.
In comparison, this one went rather well for both parties. ;)

Reactions: 2
I'm not necessarily sadden if this is a PR stunt, all and all, he was helping out a friend and that speaks volumes to his character. This is DEFINITELY how a PR romance should be done.
In comparison, this one went rather well for both parties. ;)
I think whenever I hear "pr romance" I think of the hiddleswift thing and cringe inside but you're right this one, if that is what it is/was, has gone decently.

I think whenever I hear "pr romance" I think of the hiddleswift thing and cringe inside but you're right this one, if that is what it is/was, has gone decently.
I think we all go
cringe.gif

when we hear PR Romance and TH in the same sentence.
Hopefully, he's learnt his lesson.

First things first: you all make this thread SO enjoyable.

In my opinion TH and ZA are (still) a couple. Captain Marvel 2 started filming a few days ago which fits perfectly to the fact, that Tom (on his own) was seen back in London yesterday. Before they might have spent some time together in the countryside. Ladies, don‘t forget the videos, where Zawe was in his house in June.

But they are both really busy these days and they probably won‘t see each other very often in the second half of the year. So that‘s always difficult for a couple...

Last edited:
First things first: you all make this thread SO enjoyable.

In my opinion TH and ZA are (still) a couple. Captain Marvel 2 started filming a few days ago which fits perfectly to the fact, that Tom (on his own) was seen back in London yesterday. Before they might have spent some time together in the countryside. Ladies, don‘t forget the videos, where Zawe was in his house in June.

But they are both really busy these days and they probably won‘t see each other very often in the second half of the year. So that‘s always difficult for a couple...
I wonder why she's not been seen in Chicester then. He's been spotted a few times, shopping, cafes etc. I did see a post last month saying she'd been seen in Margate on her own, don't think the person got a photo though. Must be extremely difficult having totally opposite schedules

I wonder why she's not been seen in Chicester then. He's been spotted a few times, shopping, cafes etc. I did see a post last month saying she'd been seen in Margate on her own, don't think the person got a photo though. Must be extremely difficult having totally opposite schedules
That! And for the purpose of the conversation, they haven't been seen together since around July 2020 (if you believe the vet story, which I don't)