Tom Hiddleston #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was scrolling on Instagram and the algorithm offered me these pictures of TH having breakfast at some kind of restaurant. And it got me wondering why doesn't he take his breakfast at home? #existentialquestions 😆🙈
I mean why does anybody do that? I love having breakfast in my PJs... and that's impossible in a restaurant!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I was scrolling on Instagram and the algorithm offered me these pictures of TH having breakfast at some kind of restaurant. And it got me wondering why doesn't he take his breakfast at home? #existentialquestions 😆🙈
I mean why does anybody do that? I love having breakfast in my PJs... and that's impossible in a restaurant!!
But breakfast food is good when someone else makes it. I can never get a poached egg right!

Reactions: 8
When I lived in London when I finished university it was quite fashionable to go out for breakfast, she says it's still like that. But I do remember nearly walking into a glass door trying to do a double take of Tom Cruise in McDonalds, I think my flat mate wanted to die of embarrassment

But breakfast food is good when someone else makes it. I can never get a poached egg right!
Totally agree, for me I couldn't be bothered making French toast just for myself

It tastes better of someone else makes it imo. Like if im home I eat a piece of toast because I'm lazy. If I go out I get a decent meal. Its very common here outside NYC to go out for breakfast.

Reactions: 5
For gazillion reasons. For instance people watched Loki series and decided to follow him without going into deeper analysis of his personal life and posting patterns.
Paid followers can be found on internet but I don't see the point. He is not aiming for the most followed personality in 2021.

Why do you think this occurrence is weird?

ETA: I don't know how o insert quotes, sorry.

If he hires "community manager" (Social media manager????), he'll definitely get unfollow from me. (Bet his hear is breaking now) :ROFLMAO: Unless you're illiterate football player, please just don't. lol!
its actually smart for celebs to hire social media managers

Reactions: 1
Is it new?
I love breakfast, I get it delivered any time I can.

Star Wars isn't everyone's cup of tea so he might not. I think it had been posted as a theory on the internet. For myself as a Star Wars (and general sci-Fi) fan it's an interesting thought and a better actor/character fit than others in the SW genre. Whatever Tom goes on to do he'll do it with his usual flair.
So here is a picture from Tom as young Palpatine

Attachments

Rewatching The Night Manager, I'd forgotten just how much emotion Tom displays just with a look. But am I the only one that hates seeing smoking on screen? I know he only apparently does it for parts but I still don't like seeing it

Rewatching The Night Manager, I'd forgotten just how much emotion Tom displays just with a look. But am I the only one that hates seeing smoking on screen? I know he only apparently does it for parts but I still don't like seeing it
I'm an on and off smoker, I know bad habit but...One thing I notice is that he ACTUALLY smokes for his roles, you can tell when an actor pretends to smoke, the puffing of the smoke is very telling. Wonder if he picked up the habit?
The Night Manager is my happy place. God I want him to do something similar to it ASAP but I guess we'll have to settle for more Loki

Reactions: 3
I'm an on and off smoker, I know bad habit but...One thing I notice is that he ACTUALLY smokes for his roles, you can tell when an actor pretends to smoke, the puffing of the smoke is very telling. Wonder if he picked up the habit?
The Night Manager is my happy place. God I want him to do something similar to it ASAP but I guess we'll have to settle for more Loki
Isn't he a smoker? In two photos, it looked like he had a box of cigarettes in his pants

He said in an interview once he tried smoking for i saw the light and was trying to quit i think. I smoked for years and noticed it too lol.
Here is a link to where he says it. I thought it was funny that he basically started smoking in his 30s. That's so uncommon. Everyone i know started between like 13 and 18.

I despise smoking in real life but find if strangely sexy on screen, especially in very old black and white films. Don't ask me why!

He said in an interview once he tried smoking for i saw the light and was trying to quit i think. I smoked for years and noticed it too lol.
Here is a link to where he says it. I thought it was funny that he basically started smoking in his 30s. That's so uncommon. Everyone i know started between like 13 and 18.
That's the only reference I've ever found of him being a smoker. Wonder if he ever quit it. I can tell you is hard, I stopped for nearly 5 years and picked it back up during the first quarantine.
And so true, people usually (and dumbly) start smoking in their teenage years...
I despise smoking in real life but find if strangely sexy on screen, especially in very old black and white films. Don't ask me why!
Hey, that's always sexy! I'm right there with you on that.
I also always liked that aesthetics for photographs

Isn't he a smoker? In two photos, it looked like he had a box of cigarettes in his pants
He always looks like he's got loads of stuff shoved in his left pocket

Black and white films I see it as normal. I don't know, but now when I see it I just worry about their health!!

I can't imagine him as a smoker, I'm not sure why. A social smoker perhaps? My sister's like that if she's on a night out or something, she says she feels like she needs something to 'do' between conversations. I don't get it myself, I find smoking gross. I do find it oddly attractive on screen though. And I always assumed that if an actor was required to smoke for a film that it was herbal/non-nicotine based to prevent addiction (although admittedly I might've pulled that fact out of my arse haha!)

I can't imagine him as a smoker, I'm not sure why. A social smoker perhaps? My sister's like that if she's on a night out or something, she says she feels like she needs something to 'do' between conversations. I don't get it myself, I find smoking gross. I do find it oddly attractive on screen though. And I always assumed that if an actor was required to smoke for a film that it was herbal/non-nicotine based to prevent addiction (although admittedly I might've pulled that fact out of my arse haha!)
I heard the exact same thing about herbal cigarettes. I had assumed film/TV production companies wouldn't be allowed to make actors smoke real cigs due to health and safety regulations nowadays.

That's the only reference I've ever found of him being a smoker. Wonder if he ever quit it. I can tell you is hard, I stopped for nearly 5 years and picked it back up during the first quarantine.
And so true, people usually (and dumbly) start smoking in their teenage years...

Hey, that's always sexy! I'm right there with you on that.
I also always liked that aesthetics for photographs
Weirdly I found it fairly easy to quit, I did it slowly over a few mos like smoking 2 less cigarettes a day for a week and so on. But my best friend had a very hard time. Dieting is very difficult for me so I guess everyone has their issues that are more difficult.

I quit 4 years ago.. I never wanted to smoke again til quarantine too. I was frigging fiending for a smoke lol. So I totally get that. I only didn't do it bc I felt like my husband would judge me if I did.

I hope he quit. I feel like smoking and running is not a good mix long term. And since he started so late in life...like he can recover moreso i think vs someone like me who smoked from 13-31.