Tom Hiddleston #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For some reason I thought it was virtual this year. Maybe I'm wrong. If it's not I hope he gets to go.
It was virtual, initially but yesterday they confirmed that it will be held in front of an audience at the Winter Garden Theatre and it will be divided in 2 days

Reactions: 2
All I'm wondering right now is.....Is he going to be able to make it to the Tony Awards Ceremony in Septermber? To me this is a MAJOR award for someone who's career is so deeply marked by theatre.
Hope if he is filming something related to the MCU he is given some days off to attend! After all, he is nominated as best actor. This could be a huge boost for him and we all want that for him, no?
Virtual or not I hope he wins

Reactions: 1
Maybe the nominees are live on site

I think it's a pity that his team no longer shares such messages on Instagram or Twitter.
Yeah honestly I only know he is nominated bc I looked up the Tony awards and he was listed. Otherwise I would have no idea. It's such a big honor just to be nominated! I hope he wins and can be there to enjoy it. If not then still it's a huge honor.

Yeah honestly I only know he is nominated bc I looked up the Tony awards and he was listed. Otherwise I would have no idea. It's such a big honor just to be nominated! I hope he wins and can be there to enjoy it. If not then still it's a huge honor.
Betrayal is also nominated and also nominated for Jamie Lloyd. Maybe the whole cast is there

He should hire a community manager or someone from his PR team needs to get it together and start handling his SM if he is just not into anymore.
As I said, the Tony's are huge. Only the cream of the crop is even considered for a nomination. This is, by no means, at the same scale of 'Sexiest man alive' or whatever other type of awards are out there.
This could be a HUGE stepping stone for his career if he wins. Not only is he nominated as Best Leading Actors but, based on the list, he has a big chance of winning:
Ian Barford, Linda Vista
Andrew Burnap, The Inheritance
Jake Gyllenhaal, Sea Wall/A Life
Tom Hiddleston, Betrayal
Tom Sturridge, Sea Wall/A Life
Blair Underwood, A Soldier's Play

It's such a shame that he or his team are not hyping this up

Betrayal is also nominated and also nominated for Jamie Lloyd. Maybe the whole cast is there
Yup, Betrayal is nominated for Best (non musical) play, Best Scenic Design of a Play, Best Direction of a Play and Best Revival of a Play.
The only thing that they are not in for are Best Leading Actress (Zawe) and Featured Actor (Charlie)
Let's face it, the costume design was non existent in comparison, so I'm not surprised that they weren't considered for it

Reactions: 3
He should hire a community manager or someone from his PR team needs to get it together and start handling his SM if he is just not into anymore.
As I said, the Tony's are huge. Only the cream of the crop is even considered for a nomination. This is, by no means, at the same scale of 'Sexiest man alive' or whatever other type of awards are out there.
This could be a HUGE stepping stone for his career if he wins. Not only is he nominated as Best Leading Actors but, based on the list, he has a big chance of winning:
Ian Barford, Linda Vista
Tom Hiddleston, Betrayal

Yup, Betrayal is nominated for Best (non musical) play, Best Scenic Design of a Play, Best Direction of a Play and Best Revival of a Play.
The only thing that they are not in for are Best Leading Actress (Zawe) and Featured Actor (Charlie)
Let's face it, the costume design was non existent in comparison, so I'm not surprised that they weren't considered for it
Which costumes? Then Zawe and Charlie weren't good enough. Jacket Gyllenhaalis his competitor

Which costumes? Then Zawe and Charlie weren't good enough. Jacket Gyllenhaalis his competitor
They didn't have costume designers, if you compare them with the other plays.
Apparently they weren't as good as the other actors.
Yup, Jake is also a competitor for best actor

Ian Barford, Linda Vista
Tom Hiddleston, Betrayal

Es ist so schade, dass er oder sein Team das nicht hochspielen
[/ZITIEREN]
I'm following Instagram Paul Bettany and I think he has a good PR team, a little private and a little professional. I like that. Tom's PR team doesn't do enough for me
Ian Barford, Linda Vista
Tom Hiddleston, Betrayal

I'm following Instagram Paul Bettany and I think he has a good PR team, a little private and a little professional. I like that. Tom's PR team doesn't do enough for me

Reactions: 7
I agree about them not doing enough. I wonder if it's intentional. Like Tom is telling them not to? I can't imagine why they wouldn't want to hype him more.

I agree about them not doing enough. I wonder if it's intentional. Like Tom is telling them not to? I can't imagine why they wouldn't want to hype him more.
I don't think he has handed over his SM to his PR team...

I don't think he has handed over his SM to his PR team...
One of my friends noticed that on the first year anniversary of that awards show speech debacle someone was on his Twitter editing old posts but with small stuff like minor grammatical corrections. Like adding commas or correcting minor spelling errors, stuff you wouldn't notice unless you were looking. I always wondered if it was him or someone on his team lol. It's such a weird thing to do. I should ask if she took screen shots.

• Wow
One of my friends noticed that on the first year anniversary of that awards show speech debacle someone was on his Twitter editing old posts but with small stuff like minor grammatical corrections. Like adding commas or correcting minor spelling errors, stuff you wouldn't notice unless you were looking. I always wondered if it was him or someone on his team lol. It's such a weird thing to do. I should ask if she took screen shots.
Can you even edit old tweets? I can't do that on my account

Can you even edit old tweets? I can't do that on my account
I don't have Twitter just ig and fb. I'm looking it up now and it says no. So she must be wrong. Hmmm. Well shows me for believing what people tell me

• Haha
Wow, Tom got 23 new followers within 30 minutes and Zawe 9 followers since the day before yesterday

And now 23 fewer followers again. What's going on here?

Last edited:
  • Haha