Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jara

VIP Member
Wow ...still no idea how the actual story will be adapted but Tom is a lead and this cast is...great! Funnily enough, big chunk of these people are still a part of the MCU. But the important thing is that this is happening

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Jara

VIP Member
I am so glad Tom is doing charity for Ukraine. We cannot forget Ukraine. Over 80 000 ukrainian children are at our schools who came as refugees here over the past year. It is important to help and not forget because Putin won´t stop until he gets to EU borders (war is now about only 1000 kms from here) and swallows other countries.
So proud that Tom chose to do this.

Also, apparently, it will be possible to watch on youtube, which I will definitely do.

He has two close events next to each other in Paris and in London so he will be busy for at least two days :D
The Joanna Hogg event won´t be filmed, as I saw somewhere but there will be some photos, I hope :)

Also, I hope this means him getting out more before filming something/Loki promo

Jara

VIP Member
That Z's baby isn't Tom's and she's upset because their relationship hasn't brought the fame she hoped for and he wants out
Isn´t this like the thing that was said by those cry babies when first pictures appeared of the two together?
Sadly, it is Cumberbatch crazy "fans" copy+paste :(

Jara

VIP Member
Not the trailer yet but pretty close :) Tom´s voice guides through this again :D

And some screencaps :)

• Heart
  • Wow

yupps

Chatty Member
Looks like a cooler and rainier day than the last outing. However this one also includes Bobby!😁

• Heart